Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump-thinking of ‘this Russia thing’ when I fired Comey

Message 21 of 39

@umbarch64 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:
Sorry. I do believe that Pence once he takes the rein of government we will see things functioning for a change.

You may be right about the functioning bit.  Pence is a relatively experienced governor.  His track record also shows him to be an ideologue that continues to place 'belief' above rationality when making decisions of consequence to other people.  By that I mean he does not hesitate to impose those 'beliefs' on others.  I do not find that acceptable...I understand your point and it is well taken...I hope you understand mine. 

@umbarch64 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:
Sorry. I do believe that Pence once he takes the rein of government we will see things functioning for a change.

You may be right about the functioning bit.  Pence is a relatively experienced governor.  His track record also shows him to be an ideologue that continues to place 'belief' above rationality when making decisions of consequence to other people.  By that I mean he does not hesitate to impose those 'beliefs' on others.  I do not find that acceptable...I understand your point and it is well taken...I hope you understand mine. 

I do, but there are no choices of anything different happening. We simply will not have new elections until 2020. so if Trumps resigns or leaves, it will be Pence til 2020.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 39

Umbarch--No telling what a insane Facist dictator will do.  Seriously, one would hope that the House Judiciary Committee would step in before he tried that. They are beginning to see and openly admit what a wing nut he is.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 39

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 39

@ChasKy53 wrote:

--

I remarked to my wife this morning as I tried to digest the overnight happenings, "You don't suppose he might fire the whole FBI?"  She said, "Yeah, he might."  I didn't really know what to say then.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 39

@Roxanna35 wrote:

We will all have to admit, that everytime that Trump tweets, he sinks himself just a little bit  more. I will suggest patience.

I don't use Twitter and obviously don't see his tweets but it is his way of getting his feelings out unfiltered by a biased media.  I don't think Donald cares about your or my suggestions regarding patience.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 39

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I find it amazing the left actually believe President Trump is an agent for the Russian Government!

I mean how do you respond to that with a straight face?

I keep asking what crime has actually been committed and what evidence exist to support it but all I get is snark.

Sour grapes from loosing the election I suppose.

I find it amazing that some seem to think that nothing that Trump does is wrong. The investigations will go on in spite of Trump's desires to end them. Actually, everyone should support that

@ChasKy53, so you actually believe President Trump is an agent of the Russian Government??

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AahpEG5PY58

Can you imagine what kind of inferior country this would have evolved into with Hillary?

That would be one that hasn't had more scandals in 100 days then Nixon did in 7 years.

One with a SCOTUS majority interested in the welfare of the American People and not the Corporate Interests.

One where tax reform would benefit all Americans and not just the 1%.

One where the administration was working to move MORE people into having health insurance instead of insisting 34 MILLION who now have health insurance can't have it anymore.

One that would not STILL have 650 of 696 Senior administration positions EMPTY.

One that would actually rebuild our infrastructure instead of giving it to private contractors to turn what had been public access resources into pay as your go, and leave virtually all rural (low profit) infrastructure totally unfunded.

One that would promote green energy instead of increasing use of coal that already kills 13,000 Americans every year.

One that would promote better education instead of privatizing public schools where the ones running the school have no requirement to hire qualified teachers or report on their effectivness in educating their students (like Trump-U).

But most of all, one that was NOT the laughingstock of the entire World.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 39

We will all have to admit, that everytime that Trump tweets, he sinks himself just a little bit  more. I will suggest patience.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 39

Not sure how the RW can pretend Hillary's security for classified emails was "poor" when not a single one was disclosed/hacked. Probably has to do with the need to keep telling lies about her in the vain hope people will not notice the constant stream of outrageous lies spewing from Der Trumper.

It's notso much Hillary was a poor candidate, it's the fact Comey used his position and Agency to TWICE paint her as being under criminal investigation by the FBI when that was NEVER the case, and Comey did it weeks before the election.

All that while his much more extensive investigation into Der Trumpers PROVEN connections to the Russian Oligarchs, Mob and Government were kept totally concealed from the American Public, and STILL are being concealed from the American Public. Small wonder Der Trumper tried in vain to get a Fuhrereid from Comey as a condition for Der Trumper reappointing him Director of the FBI.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It's not that Donald is so great as much it is that Hillary was so poor a choice!

That is such a true statment. Yes, Hillary was a horrible candidate, but I really don't think that Trump's voters also, never thought that all of this would turn the way it has. Sorry. I do believe that Pence once he takes the rein of government we will see things functioning for a change.

'

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors