Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump-thinking of ‘this Russia thing’ when I fired Comey

Message 31 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yes, and it's such a shock to trump!  Spying is different than impacting elections.  It's pathetic that Conservatives find this acceptable and excusable.

It's your claim as well as the rest of the left that hacking emails which were carelessly protected caused pathetic Hillary to lose the election.  It's not that Donald is so great as much it is that Hillary was so poor a choice!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Assuming all you said is true (big assumption), what reason would Putin have to better Trump's chances of winning over Hillary?  Let's see....a professional politician who had taken strong action against Russia in the forms of sanctions and supporting a no-fly zone in Syria vs. a "businessman" who already had campaign staff working with him?  At least one talking about easing sanctions....  I guess some just can't put the pieces together.  Hillary would have been a weaker leader than Trump, following in the footsteps of her predecessor (you know the "red line in the sand guy").  Hardly!  Which candidate wanted to "get along with Russia"?  It certainly wasn't your boy, trump.  Would she use her "reset button" when it comes time for critical decisions (like Benghazi)?  Silly.  It wasn't her "reset button" it was Obama's.  It was trump who wanted to play nice with Russia, remember?  Your boy Bush also had a Russia "reset button" too, but conveniently, Cons choose to ignore that fact.  In addition, trump said he wasn't going to be sticking our nose in other countries business....promising "America first".  Well, that was a lie too.  Conservatives want it both ways....all the time.

I would love someone on the left to hypothesise why Putin would want a strong leader in the U.S. (Trump) vs a weakling (Hillary).  Trump proves each day he isn't a "strong leader".  He's a egotistical bully.  Most don't consider that a "strong leader" trait.

Did Russia hack emails? Probably since spying has been going on for centuries.

Yes, and it's such a shock to trump!  Spying is different than impacting elections.  It's pathetic that Conservatives find this acceptable and excusable.

It most certainly was Hillary's "reset button".  Here's your patsy with her reset button:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AahpEG5PY58

Can you imagine what kind of inferior country this would have evolved into with Hillary?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

I find it amazing the left actually believe President Trump is an agent for the Russian Government!

I mean how do you respond to that with a straight face?

I keep asking what crime has actually been committed and what evidence exist to support it but all I get is snark.

Sour grapes from loosing the election I suppose.

I find it amazing that some seem to think that nothing that Trump does is wrong. The investigations will go on in spite of Trump's desires to end them. Actually, everyone should support that

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Assuming all you said is true (big assumption), what reason would Putin have to better Trump's chances of winning over Hillary?  Let's see....a professional politician who had taken strong action against Russia in the forms of sanctions and supporting a no-fly zone in Syria vs. a "businessman" who already had campaign staff working with him?  At least one talking about easing sanctions....  I guess some just can't put the pieces together.  Hillary would have been a weaker leader than Trump, following in the footsteps of her predecessor (you know the "red line in the sand guy").  Hardly!  Which candidate wanted to "get along with Russia"?  It certainly wasn't your boy, trump.  Would she use her "reset button" when it comes time for critical decisions (like Benghazi)?  Silly.  It wasn't her "reset button" it was Obama's.  It was trump who wanted to play nice with Russia, remember?  Your boy Bush also had a Russia "reset button" too, but conveniently, Cons choose to ignore that fact.  In addition, trump said he wasn't going to be sticking our nose in other countries business....promising "America first".  Well, that was a lie too.  Conservatives want it both ways....all the time.

I would love someone on the left to hypothesise why Putin would want a strong leader in the U.S. (Trump) vs a weakling (Hillary).  Trump proves each day he isn't a "strong leader".  He's a egotistical bully.  Most don't consider that a "strong leader" trait.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Assuming all you said is true (big assumption), what reason would Putin have to better Trump's chances of winning over Hillary?  Hillary would have been a weaker leader than Trump, following in the footsteps of her predecessor (you know the "red line in the sand guy").  Would she use her "reset button" when it comes time for critical decisions (like Benghazi)?

I would love someone on the left to hypothesise why Putin would want a strong leader in the U.S. (Trump) vs a weakling (Hillary).

I find it amazing the left actually believe President Trump is an agent for the Russian Government!

I mean how do you respond to that with a straight face?

I keep asking what crime has actually been committed and what evidence exist to support it but all I get is snark.

Sour grapes from loosing the election I suppose.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

--

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39

Assuming all you said is true (big assumption), what reason would Putin have to better Trump's chances of winning over Hillary?  Hillary would have been a weaker leader than Trump, following in the footsteps of her predecessor (you know the "red line in the sand guy").  Would she use her "reset button" when it comes time for critical decisions (like Benghazi)?

I would love someone on the left to hypothesise why Putin would want a strong leader in the U.S. (Trump) vs a weakling (Hillary).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39

It never fails to amaze me about the people who voted for Donald are now being thrown under the bus and no longer seem to care about what is happening.   

The vocal segment of that group are intent on rolling back all social gains of the last 100 years.   "To those people, social progress is a zero-sum game in which minority goups and women have been winning at the expense of previous kings of the castle"   (New Yorker).  

Which in and of itself is astounding, but now fast forward to today, when some are saying that bring back manufacturing to the US will solve the problem.    Well, except for this:  

The U.S., Canada and Mexico are buying more job-killing robots than ever before

North American manufacturing companies bought a total of 9,773 industrial robots, valued at approximately $516 million, in the first quarter of 2017.

That means 32 percent more robots were bought this year than at the same time in 2016 — it’s the strongest first quarter on record for robots ordered by North American companies, according to the Robotic Industries Association.

Last year, 7,406 were ordered by North American companies, valued at $402 million.

And NO, none of the big manufacturers are in the US.   

Are those voters stupid or ignorant or BOTH.   They have bought the lies and the question is when will they comprehend that they are no longer necessary to Donald et al.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump-thinking of ‘this Russia thing’ when I fired Comey

Message 39 of 39

Trump says he was thinking of ‘this Russia thing’ when he decided to fire Comey

President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe.

Later in the same interview, Trump said he had no intention of trying to stop or hinder the FBI’s Russia probe, which is examining whether any Trump associates coordinated with Russians to influence the election. Trump also said he wants the probe “to be absolutely done properly.”

“I want that to be so strong and so good,” Trump told NBC anchor Lester Holt. He added, “I want to get to the bottom. If Russia hacked, if Russia did anything having to do with our election, I want to know about it.”

If Russia hacked?  What an IDIOT the Conservatives put in the White House.  Republicans should be embarrassed...

Now that trump has admitted this, when can all see it was the White House who created "fake news" saying Comey was fired because of the Clinton investigation and it was Conservatives who posted the fake news here on this forom.

It's pathetic folks.  It's pathetic for anyone to have believed the the Clinton investigation had anything to do with the firing.  More evidence that it was the uneducated who put the idiot in office.

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors