Recognized Social Butterfly

Trump the Sociopath: a Profile in Denial

Trump lives in an alternative universe, downplaying if not discounting the ravages of COVID-19 in the red states that have so fanatically supported him. He is not just an avatar of the alt-right: he is the epitome of the alt-wrong. It took him over three months to finally don a mask. Do you think that he can develop some empathy, some humanity, in the next three months before the election? I doubt it: his pitiful scorecard so far: a minus negative.

schlomo
Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking  I believe that the time has come to simply blaming Trump is providing a pas to all that are there and that do not have the guts to save this country.
We all know who and what Trump is. and I m sure that many of them in the White HOuse do also. but they have made the decision to ally themselves to him and dam the rest of the country. They are to blame as much as Trump and should be made accountable.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump, and millions of his loyal supporters, are almost always in a state of DENIA when it comes to their Supreme Leader.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@schlomo wrote:

.... Do you think that he can develop some empathy, some humanity, in the next three months before the election?

Heck no.  That ship never even docked, anywhere.  Mitt Romney just described dt's R.Stone move as "unprecedented, historic corruption".  I don't think dt will be done with those issues in the next three months.  His blatant corruption has full reign now.  What's he got to lose?  Hopefully more than he could ever think possible.

It would be great for America if more people were interested in what Mr. Romney defined.

Honored Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@schlomo wrote:

.... Do you think that he can develop some empathy, some humanity, in the next three months before the election?

Heck no.  That ship never even docked, anywhere.  Mitt Romney just described dt's R.Stone move as "unprecedented, historic corruption".  I don't think dt will be done with those issues in the next three months.  His blatant corruption has full reign now.  What's he got to lose?  Hopefully more than he could ever think possible.

It would be great for America if more people were interested in what Mr. Romney defined.

tRump's core base will turn on anyone who criticizes tRump or tells the truth about him and his corruption. Let's hope that the rest of America has realized tRump's blatant corruption and incompetence and show up at the polls in November to vote this maniac out of office.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@schlomo wrote:

Trump lives in an alternative universe, downplaying if not discounting the ravages of COVID-19 in the red states that have so fanatically supported him. He is not just an avatar of the alt-right: he is the epitome of the alt-wrong. It took him over three months to finally don a mask. Do you think that he can develop some empathy, some humanity, in the next three months before the election? I doubt it: his pitiful scorecard so far: a minus negative.

And Trump's "denial" of the virus has rendered the needless deaths of over 130,000 Americans ..... and still counting.

And while those red states are running out of ICUs and places to store the mounting corpses, Trump absurdly still calls it a momentary flare up and result of more testing.

Trump is a colossal moron!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png