Kudos
Views

Re: Trump, the First White President

Message 11 of 124

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Just a fact:

Those who vehemently deny racism and institutional racism are very often racists themselves.

Exactly what I have been saying about the racist prism of the left. Because of it, they are unable to see the inherent racism is assigning classroom seats, jobs, promotions, anything based on race.

That is the institutional racism inherent in our government (and the minds of Liberal) for a long, long time.

Fortunately for rational adults - republican/conservative racist dog-whistling/projection is easily recognized...

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Just a fact:

Those who vehemently deny racism and institutional racism are very often racists themselves.

Exactly what I have been saying about the racist prism of the left. Because of it, they are unable to see the inherent racism is assigning classroom seats, jobs, promotions, anything based on race.

That is the institutional racism inherent in our government (and the minds of Liberal) for a long, long time.

Fortunately for rational adults - republican/conservative racist dog-whistling/projection is easily recognized...

And unfortunately for the irrational, they have run out of bullets. I think we have seen just about every alt right talking point over the last month or so, and have been called everything up to and including race traitors. Any further is just a repeat of old stuff with new nouns and adjectives; the meme is the same. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 124

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Just a fact:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 124

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

- so I shall give up trying to have a rarional discussion with you.

Actually, you "gave up rational discussion" with your made up accusatory comment about Russians and slave owners!

Did some rant not include that?? 

Yup ..... Your rant did in fact include your made up accusatory comment about Russians and slave owners ..... as already identified above.

Again, you continue to ask questions for which the answers were already given.

It wasn't me that brought up anything about the Russians and slave owners. I only mentioned another poster's rant on the subject.

Nope ..... No poster stated what you claimed in your rant about Russians and slave owners.

You took those words out of the context in which they were introduced and created a made up ludicrous accusatory rant with those words ..... having nothing to do with the post in which they were introduced!

So, apparently I did not go off topic to mention Russians and slave owners. Now that that is cleared up, do you have anything else you'd to discuss about "Trump, the First White President?

If not, well, you know my view of silly games.......

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 124

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Just a fact:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 124

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

- so I shall give up trying to have a rarional discussion with you.

Actually, you "gave up rational discussion" with your made up accusatory comment about Russians and slave owners!

Did some rant not include that?? 

Yup ..... Your rant did in fact include your made up accusatory comment about Russians and slave owners ..... as already identified above.

Again, you continue to ask questions for which the answers were already given.

It wasn't me that brought up anything about the Russians and slave owners. I only mentioned another poster's rant on the subject.

Nope ..... No poster stated what you claimed in your rant about Russians and slave owners.

You took those words out of the context in which they were introduced and created a made up ludicrous accusatory rant with those words ..... having nothing to do with the post in which they were introduced!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 124

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Charles McRay Blow (born August 11, 1970) is an American liberal journalist, commentator, and current visual op-ed columnist for The New York Times.

He's commenting on a study done by others.   It's the study that matters, not his column.   

This is not rocket science. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 124

@MIseker wrote:

Thank you for helping me with some details. I was born having that feeling  ( elmer fudd voice) "somfing awwfway scwewy is going on".. and i think my genetics and the lessons of my Dad, ( his mom was a Debs fan before women could vote ) Led me at an early age to spend a bit of time figuring it out..BECAUSE THEY DONT TEACH IT IN SCHOOL..but i really didnt have time to begin grasping it until i was in my 40's. The system demands your energetic years be spent working, and i did. im 61 now, sit in for the winter nd a good part of the summer, and have been self educating on the broader theme nd its beginnings. 2 years ago I gave it 6 months of reading and esoteric documentaries that were so eye opening i got too emotionally involed to continue. I wholeheartedly believe the "system" or "establishment" or what ever was rigged for race baiting in the 1600's to keep the slaves indentured servants and working poor from joining..and yeah there is documenttion at one time they did it regularly..until ( documented again ) laws were passed and reasons for them were actually written down by the elite class. and so it has ever been. EVERY movement that unites ALL PEOPLE has always been squashed by the government..thats why profits are so high for US companies and compared to europeans ( who will take to the street at the drop of a hat) have nice toys lke healthcare and free college. and yes they py for them..but imagine the concept..the govt is doing what the people want. Here we have an oligarchy bought and paid for ( both parties) that continues to squash real uniters nd dreamers ( assassinations in the 60's. nixin and on to the drug war) to eliminate and stigmatize potential leaders/spokespersons that would get the ball rolling. So, its NOT really free speech..the up to date is the nazis vs the antifa. this is nothing new in history, same with the KKK. The KKK is still around but the groups that would physically shut them down have been crushed by the govt..and the voice of division continues.

You clued in way faster than me.  I always knew those in power wanted free, easy labor and money by using the institution of slavery, and then Jim Crow laws, and now just discriminatory housing, banking, employment, and education.  To keep an uneducated, compliant labor force to make the powerful even more powerful.  But I didn't realize until fairly recently, the role working class whites play, pawns for those in power.   And a race-based class structure/hierarchy seems critical to maintaining that.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 124
Charles McRay Blow (born August 11, 1970) is an American liberal journalist, commentator, and current visual op-ed columnist for The New York Times.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 124

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

Blacks get harsher criminal sentences than whites, for committing the same crimes and for having the same criminal histories.

=================================================

If you hear that often enough you will believe it's a fact. I am sure that was true in many cases years ago and in a few cases today. It also makes a good talking point to add fuel to the race issue.

But the facts are that Blacks commit far more crimes than others.

The way to reduce crimes, regardless of race is to bring back the family.

I posted my data.   Blacks are arrested and prosecuted more, but most studies show their self-reported crime rates are actually very similar to whites' self-reported crime rates.   Read the links.  

And as far as families, black men do a better job being involved fathers than white or latino fathers do.  Black men are more likely to feed/eat with their kids, give them their baths, and read to them daily.  They outperform white and latino men, regardless of whether they are living with the kids or not.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/charles-blow-black-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?mc...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 124

@umbarch64 wrote:

Sort of off topic in a way, but I have found it interesting to note the volume of posts from apologists for 'the donald' to posts critical of 'the donald'.  Why is that?  Is it a sincere defense or maybe a 'payroll' issue, as Miseker suggested.  Content often has little or nothing to do with the principal topic.  

I don't know.  Especially since I prefaced my original post saying this was for liberals and others who understand that racism is a huge problem.  It's wasn't meant for the racists or those who feel threatened by a level playing field. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.