Views

Re: Trump tells friends.."You all just got a lot richer"

Message 11 of 22

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I remember a post from EasyEd 2 or 3 weeks ago claiming Trump will NOT benefit from the new tax plan. How or why did he believe Trump? Incredible!

MOST people currently paying taxes will benefit from Trump's tax plan.

Only if they "benefit" from having their real income go down. That's what's happened after EVERY Republican tax cut, and there's zero chance it will not happen after this one.

If their "real income" stays the same (and they are currently paying income taxes) and all tax brackets are lower, MOST people will pay less tax under the new Trump plan!

Real Income is basically a measure of how much you can buy, and it factors in ALL your "expenses". Without the tax revenue, Government will not provide as many services, so either you do without the service or pay for it "separately". In either case, your "real income" decreases just like its done since 1980, and the pitance you may see on your Federal tax return will be overwhelmed by the additional out of pocket expenses, including your health insurance as the parasites re-enter the system.

But you think Reagan gave you a tax cut, so you'll believe tRump has given you one as well no matter what really happens.

I look at "real income" as the purchasing power of my income (after taxes and inflation) and don't consider "government services" since they don't provide (me) much value. Notice I used the word "me" in the last sentence. I assume most Democrats would disagree.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 22

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I remember a post from EasyEd 2 or 3 weeks ago claiming Trump will NOT benefit from the new tax plan. How or why did he believe Trump? Incredible!

Only if they "benefit" from having their real income go down. That's what's happened after EVERY Republican tax cut, and there's zero chance it will not happen after this one.

If their "real income" stays the same (and they are currently paying income taxes) and all tax brackets are lower, MOST people will pay less tax under the new Trump plan!

Real Income is basically a measure of how much you can buy, and it factors in ALL your "expenses". Without the tax revenue, Government will not provide as many services, so either you do without the service or pay for it "separately". In either case, your "real income" decreases just like its done since 1980, and the pitance you may see on your Federal tax return will be overwhelmed by the additional out of pocket expenses, including your health insurance as the parasites re-enter the system.

But you think Reagan gave you a tax cut, so you'll believe tRump has given you one as well no matter what really happens.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump tells friends.."You all just got a lot richer"

Message 14 of 22

I wrote, "I remember a post from EasyEd 3 or 4 weeks ago claiming Trump will NOT benefit from the new tax plan. How or why did he believe Trump? Incredible!

NH replied by saying most people will benefit from the new tax plan. What does that have to do with my post about Easy Ed believing Trump's big lie?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

For DECADES, the GOPerLords have been filling the airways with total nonsense about how taxes are collected from hard working people and then handed over to indolent junkies and hookers who live better than those hard working folks that paid the taxes.

Taxes are paid so we can have a CIVILIZATION. No taxes, no civilization. What the Government collects is used to support the entire "infrastructure" that permits businesses to operate - the transportation structure that moves their goods and raw materials, the courts that protect their contractual agreements, the media that allows them to advertize their wares and the ,military, police and fire that protect and defend their businesses and their persons.

The ones who receive the greatest benefit are the ones who extract the greatest profits, and those are the Corporations and the 1% of individuals. Those are rightfully the ones who contribute the most to the maintenance of the infrastructure that makes their wealth possible and protects it once they take possission of it.

The money that Der Trumper and the GOPers have just handed over to the Corporations was the property of We the People, and was used to support our Civilization. It was NEVER the property of the Corporation because before the tRumpTaxscam, it belonged to all of us. Now those Trillions will be used to increase the personal wealth of the ones running the Corporations instead of maintaining our Civilization. It's what has happened after EVERY massive Republican tax cut, and there are no provisions to make this time any different.

How is that a good thing?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

This is how the GOP operates:

Selena Adera 🍩 @Selena_Adera

A rich white man, a working white man, and a Black Man are seated around a table. At the center is a plate holding 13 cookies. Rich white man takes 12 cookies, then turns to working white man, and says: "Watch out. Black Man is about to steal your cookie!"

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump tells friends.."You all just got a lot richer"

Message 20 of 22

I remember a post from EasyEd 3 or 4 weeks ago claiming Trump will NOT benefit from the new tax plan. How or why did he believe Trump? Incredible!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22