Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump takes Govt Hostage

lil donny can hear the dogs baying as the posse closes in on him. So he takes the Government hostage and threatens to kill it unless Mueller gives up the hunt.

 

Will he make good on his threat? Absolutely! He already did it to 800,000 Government workers and 2,000,000 contract workers just so we'd know he had no problem destroying the lives of MILLIONS of others to protect his own.

 

Will Regressives come to their senses and keep the Government functioning without the Twit-In-Chief, or will they once again cede all power to the ADHD 6 year-old they (and the KGB) put in the WhiteHouse?

 

Looks like we'll find out - just remember it's not the 6 year-old's fault. The fault lies with those who gave him the power.

Honored Social Butterfly

For the twenty millionth time, the GAO has two reports on border fencing and mandates that Customs and Border Patrol shpwmexactly how it helps them do their job.

 

Has not happened.

 

building more border fencing is premature at best and misfeasance at worst.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump made the government his hostage for his vanity wall and the results were atrocious for him. For the first time, we're beginning to see cracks in what was previously 100% support. We're finally beginning to see Republican Senators speak out. How far will this go? It remains to be seen.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump made the government his hostage for his vanity wall and the results were atrocious for him. For the first time, we're beginning to see cracks in what was previously 100% support. We're finally beginning to see Republican Senators speak out. How far will this go? It remains to be seen.


The physical barrier is for border security. He and Pelosi  could not agree and the budgetary process became a bipartisan pawn. 

 

It's really quite easy to understand.

0 Kudos
346 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump made the government his hostage for his vanity wall and the results were atrocious for him. For the first time, we're beginning to see cracks in what was previously 100% support. We're finally beginning to see Republican Senators speak out. How far will this go? It remains to be seen.


The physical barrier is for border security. He and Pelosi  could not agree and the budgetary process became a bipartisan pawn. 

 

It's really quite easy to understand.


Yep - trump is a liar - over 8000 lies since the first one when he was sworn in and swore to protect and defend the Constitution - something he never intended to do...

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
318 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The physical barrier that enhances border security has already been built.

 

The one lil donny wants is for his EGO.

 

The $5.7Billion will pay for equipment and personnel that WILL secure the border

 

If lil donny wants it that bad, he can pay for it himself ('cept he's BROKE)

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

lil donny can hear the dogs baying as the posse closes in on him. So he takes the Government hostage and threatens to kill it unless Mueller gives up the hunt.

 

Will he make good on his threat? Absolutely! He already did it to 800,000 Government workers and 2,000,000 contract workers just so we'd know he had no problem destroying the lives of MILLIONS of others to protect his own.

 

Will Regressives come to their senses and keep the Government functioning without the Twit-In-Chief, or will they once again cede all power to the ADHD 6 year-old they (and the KGB) put in the WhiteHouse?

 

Looks like we'll find out - just remember it's not the 6 year-old's fault. The fault lies with those who gave him the power.


Relax, be calm, smile - Obama took the same hostages, Clinton took the same hostages, Daddy Bush and Reagan took the same hostages.

 

So, feel free to go out and enjoy the sunshine - all is well.

 

BTW - as a former fed I experienced shutdowns and my life was not ruined, in fact it is quite good.

0 Kudos
415 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

lil donny can hear the dogs baying as the posse closes in on him. So he takes the Government hostage and threatens to kill it unless Mueller gives up the hunt.

 

Will he make good on his threat? Absolutely! He already did it to 800,000 Government workers and 2,000,000 contract workers just so we'd know he had no problem destroying the lives of MILLIONS of others to protect his own.

 

Will Regressives come to their senses and keep the Government functioning without the Twit-In-Chief, or will they once again cede all power to the ADHD 6 year-old they (and the KGB) put in the WhiteHouse?

 

Looks like we'll find out - just remember it's not the 6 year-old's fault. The fault lies with those who gave him the power.


Relax, be calm, smile - Obama took the same hostages, Clinton took the same hostages, Daddy Bush and Reagan took the same hostages.

 

So, feel free to go out and enjoy the sunshine - all is well.

 

BTW - as a former fed I experienced shutdowns and my life was not ruined, in fact it is quite good.


Spoken like a true Republican - YOU suffered no PERSONAL discomfort, so NOBODY should complain. But its doubtful you missed 2 paychecks, and definately got back pay, perhaps at overtime rates if you weren't furloughed. But those 2,000,000 contract workers will NEVER get back the money they lost over 31 days, and since most of them are living paycheck to paycheck, their lives were trashed by donny's tanTrump because Rush said bad things about him.

 

What GOPers don't want to talk about is the problems they created for farmers who could not get the crop reports they need to figure out what to plant, which is not a small thing for farmers but of no concern to Trump or his supporters.

 

Now lil donny is threatening to STOP the work of Government if anyone dares try and expose his vast criminal empire and extensive Russian indebtedness.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

lil donny can hear the dogs baying as the posse closes in on him. So he takes the Government hostage and threatens to kill it unless Mueller gives up the hunt.

 

Will he make good on his threat? Absolutely! He already did it to 800,000 Government workers and 2,000,000 contract workers just so we'd know he had no problem destroying the lives of MILLIONS of others to protect his own.

 

Will Regressives come to their senses and keep the Government functioning without the Twit-In-Chief, or will they once again cede all power to the ADHD 6 year-old they (and the KGB) put in the WhiteHouse?

 

Looks like we'll find out - just remember it's not the 6 year-old's fault. The fault lies with those who gave him the power.


Relax, be calm, smile - Obama took the same hostages, Clinton took the same hostages, Daddy Bush and Reagan took the same hostages.

 

So, feel free to go out and enjoy the sunshine - all is well.

 

BTW - as a former fed I experienced shutdowns and my life was not ruined, in fact it is quite good.


Spoken like a true Republican - No, spoken like a true rational person. Despite your "chicken little" whines (as I pointed out) we have survived shutdowns in the past. Unless you consider each and every shut down as "taking the government hostage" your point is pointless. Unless each of the other Presidents had ADHD, were six years old and installed by Russia - again, your point is pointless.

 

BTW - government contractors are generally well paid. Do you have any stats about them living paycheck to paycheck or can that be added to the extensive list of "those" facts.

0 Kudos
382 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

rk9152:  

 

BTW - as a former fed I experienced shutdowns and my life was not ruined, in fact it is quite good.

 

 

There are days when I feel sure you have a bird's eye view of the back of your molars.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  

 

BTW - as a former fed I experienced shutdowns and my life was not ruined, in fact it is quite good.

 

 

There are days when I feel sure you have a bird's eye view of the back of your molars.


Except for satisfying the need to be insulting, what has that to do with my words?

 

And, any thoughts on, "Relax, be calm, smile - Obama took the same hostages, Clinton took the same hostages, Daddy Bush and Reagan took the same hostages.

 

So, feel free to go out and enjoy the sunshine - all is well.

0 Kudos
385 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png