Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump supporters say the darndest things, part 5

Message 1 of 6

@MsStretch wrote:

These people are almost as painful to watch as it is watching the president speak.  But they all DO talk the same language -- unsubstantiated babblespeak.

I still laugh over the guy (not in this video, maybe one of the others) who berated Obama for not being in the Oval Office and playing golf during 9/11.  LOL....you're right, MsStretch.  I think it's in Part 2. And when asked where Obama was on 9/11, the pinhead closes with "I'd like to get to the bottom of it".  LMAO.  You just-can't-make-this-stuff-up!!!!

My fave is "There's always been climate change; winter, spring, summer....."  UnREAL!  Sounds like a Limblah listener.

I don't want to call anyone downright stupid and ignorant, but... And "he talks just like them" as they proudly claim....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

The individuals, the subject matter, and the offensive nature of the comments don’t improve, do they?

Just continuation, trump keeps helping to set the behavioral bar lower and lower and lower....

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

These people are almost as painful to watch as it is watching the president speak.  But they all DO talk the same language -- unsubstantiated babblespeak.

I still laugh over the guy (not in this video, maybe one of the others) who berated Obama for not being in the Oval Office and playing golf during 9/11.

I don't want to call anyone downright stupid and ignorant, but...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Cent,

My spleen can't take any more of your true posts. You're kill me

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
you are on a roll Centrist!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump supporters say the darndest things, part 5

Message 6 of 6

Well, they do......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors