From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump supporters say the darndest things, part 3

Message 1 of 5

@williamb39198 wrote:

Amazing! I listen to these comments, and have a tough time squaring reality with the comments made. I’ll leave it at that for the moment, it’s just hard think of something that I could comment on to make a difference...other than support getting rid of trump.  I’m sure that will come around later. It’s just so sad to see that people have been bamboozeled like this under trump. 

Never Forget

And wait until you see Part 2.....LMAO!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Amazing! I listen to these comments, and have a tough time squaring reality with the comments made. I’ll leave it at that for the moment, it’s just hard think of something that I could comment on to make a difference...other than support getting rid of trump.  I’m sure that will come around later. It’s just so sad to see that people have been bamboozeled like this under trump. 

And it’s tough to be respectful when hearing so much dishonest disrespect. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Republicans support lil donny because lil donny works tirelessly to harm those his base hates.

The fact those Trump harms include the bottom 99% of Americans seems to escape the lofos, or THEIR hatred of women, minorities and foriegners is SO intense, the fact lil donny is screwing them over as well with his economy destroying tax and trade policies is worth it, so long as he calls Mexicans rapists and murderers and tries to keep Muslims from entering the country.

Republicans won't even save themselves - we need to make sure they no longer have the power to destroy our democracy by getting and keeping them out of office.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Trump is a con artist....that have been proven.   Businesses that he has started and promotes have failed and he has been sued.     Those ignoble followers don't know or care?   Maybe they like being conned and lied to as long as they "feel" that he cares, when in fact he just wants their cash.    Do they know how much he wants to raise for his campaign?   Do they know what is done with the left over cash?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump supporters say the darndest things, part 3

Message 5 of 5

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors