From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump supporters react to Florida Congresswoman

Message 1 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Is it Troll behavior to distract from the topic?

Is it Troll behavior to not be smart enough to even get the name (spelling) to the person threatening a member of the US Congress?

Have you no dignity - or is it acceptable Troll behavior that allows people to spew such hate and nonsense?    Perhaps that is all they have , which may be more pathetic.   

My point exactly about: 

ANother Trump supporter, another radical source....

http://www.newsweek.com/former-milo-yiannopoulos-intern-and-vocal-trump-supporter-kills-his-dad-6929...

Yeah, the alt right has no violent tendencies.

Threatening violence against any congressional member should be recognized as a threat to our country - but I suppose that applies only if you want a truly democratic nation, where each person is equally important.   

I fully agree. I just wonder who this "Keever" guy is that is the basis of the theory of the topic.

Sending threats with racial overtones to a Black person is pure Racism, period.

True - but how does anyone connect "Keever" to Republicans or Conservatives or Trump supporters?

read the links. its that easy.

Yes, it is easy.

Now you read it and you find out that there is no reference to Trump supporters, just someone using the name Keevers.

Now you read it and show me who he is and how you know he is a Trump supporter - or rightwing, or alt-right or the rest of the garbage being tossed out.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Is it Troll behavior to not be smart enough to even get the name (spelling) to the person threatening a member of the US Congress?

Have you no dignity - or is it acceptable Troll behavior that allows people to spew such hate and nonsense?    Perhaps that is all they have , which may be more pathetic.   

My point exactly about: 

http://www.newsweek.com/former-milo-yiannopoulos-intern-and-vocal-trump-supporter-kills-his-dad-6929...

Threatening violence against any congressional member should be recognized as a threat to our country - but I suppose that applies only if you want a truly democratic nation, where each person is equally important.   

I fully agree. I just wonder who this "Keever" guy is that is the basis of the theory of the topic.

True - but how does anyone connect "Keever" to Republicans or Conservatives or Trump supporters?

read the links. its that easy.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Keevers". It was in the radical left wing source used by MIseker in starting this topic.

I saw nothing in there about Congresswoman Wilson (the topic). Shall we also discuss the Bernie aide who went out to kill as many Republican Congressmen as he could?

Once again the reading thing. the topic is Trump Supporters. The added link about a Trump supporter and violence of these people ( Trump supporters like yourself) is to show you your comments about Trump supporters being peaceful are dead wrong. Sure... the Bernie Bro is fair game. How about you list all the other since then. Use of the Bernie bro shooting is about as timely as Kenyan Muslims in the white house. And to think,  the WH we has gone down hill since then.

A staffer of Bernie is a lot closer to the Dem establishment than a staffer of Milo is to the President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Keevers". It was in the radical left wing source used by MIseker in starting this topic.

Is your problem with reading or with telling the truth? go back to my source, and read it gain. Keevers is the Trumpette that threatened on social media a lynching of the congresswoman and in another called he a pig and said she should be kicked in the face. So here is the sequence: Trump screws up, congresswoman points it out, Trump lies, congresswoman proves he lies, he calls he names, his buddies online threaten to lynch a black woman, i bring it to attention here,  lie about it. A question you wont answer.. why do you prostrate yourself so  for Trumps lies.

I read it. Where does it say that Keever is a Trumpette??? 

Trump didn't screw up - he expressed the same thought towards fallen soldiers that Wilson did towards fallen law enforcement officers.

Ain't no prostratin' goin' on here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 35

@afisher wrote:

My point exactly about: 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I saw nothing in there about Congresswoman Wilson (the topic). Shall we also discuss the Bernie aide who went out to kill as many Republican Congressmen as he could?

Once again the reading thing. the topic is Trump Supporters. The added link about a Trump supporter and violence of these people ( Trump supporters like yourself) is to show you your comments about Trump supporters being peaceful are dead wrong. Sure... the Bernie Bro is fair game. How about you list all the other since then. Use of the Bernie bro shooting is about as timely as Kenyan Muslims in the white house. And to think,  the WH we has gone down hill since then.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

Is your problem with reading or with telling the truth? go back to my source, and read it gain. Keevers is the Trumpette that threatened on social media a lynching of the congresswoman and in another called he a pig and said she should be kicked in the face. So here is the sequence: Trump screws up, congresswoman points it out, Trump lies, congresswoman proves he lies, he calls he names, his buddies online threaten to lynch a black woman, i bring it to attention here,  lie about it. A question you wont answer.. why do you prostrate yourself so  for Trumps lies.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 35

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Where's the posted link proving your allegation to be other than yet another in a long line of posts containing unvalidated allegations/exaggerations?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors