Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump slams Bannon: "....he lost his mind’

Message 21 of 31

Ya gotta love it when someone spends weeks claiming the meeting was about adoption and then suddenly denies it. Sounds just like someone who lives in the White House.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump slams Bannon: "....he lost his mind’

Message 22 of 31

@MIseker wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I wondered how long it would take Trump to attack Bannon after reports of the book where Bannon called the meeting in Trump Tower 'treasonous'. 

If you listen to Trump he had noone working on his campaign.

I guess now the civil war the NRA wants will be between the bannonite and the Trumpette. Then we liberals can make a clean swee[ of the leftover snowflakes with ease and put them in re education camps.

"Re education camps" - interesting. Is that your idea for anyone to the right of Che Guevara "come the revolution"? I seem to recall some nations under a different system from ours using that term.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Trump slams Bannon: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind’

President Donald Trump unleashed on his former chief strategist and campaign chairman Wednesday, issuing a long and unusual statement questioning Stephen K. Bannon’s mental stability, honesty and political influence.

“Stephen K. Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.”

Trump continued, “Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base — he’s only in it for himself.”

The statement from Trump came after Bannon criticized Trump and his family in recent interviews, mocking the president’s intellect, criticizing the operations of the White House and torching Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. His most recent comments — published in excerpts from a book by journalist Michael Wolff published online Wednesday — came two weeks after a Bannon profile in Vanity Fair that infuriated the president and his senior aides.

The move is likely to hearten congressional Republicans and Trump’s advisers, who have wanted the president to distance himself from Bannon. But it remains unclear if Trump will kick Bannon out forever; he often likes to cast characters out — and bring them back in — like a reality show, frequently maintaining contact with those he has fired. 

For months, Trump’s top aides — from lawyer Ty Cobb to senior adviser Jared Kushner to communications director Hope Hicks to friends like Chris Ruddy and Gov. Chris Christie — have tried to convince him to cut ties with former chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon.

Trump was infuriated at Bannon’s comments, even telling senior aides and advisers that Bannon was “not well,” according to a person who spoke with Trump Wednesday morning. He complained that Bannon again was trying to take credit for his election win. He huddled with Hicks and press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to unleash a fiery statement after calling friends for much of the morning. 

Trump aides called people close to Bannon Wednesday morning and told them the White House was displeased with the former chief strategist, according to people familiar with the conversation.

Advisers have also tried to tell Trump that Bannon is not responsible for his win, that Bannon leaks damaging information to the news media, that he says things about the president that are not true and that Bannon is more interested in Bannon than Trump. He has few close allies inside the White House. For example, Stephen Miller, the hard-line immigration guru, has distanced himself from Bannon, even though he was also spotted at the Breitbart embassy munching on desserts at a recent party. 

Trump slams Bannon: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind’

LOL....far too funny.  Anyone remember when one clown claimed the meeting at trump Tower was about "adoptions"?

only truth from the breitbart guy.

Now that you are on board with Bannon, who is next - Fox, Limbaugh, me??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

LOL....far too funny.  Anyone remember when one clown claimed the meeting at trump Tower was about "adoptions"?

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31
well it takes two to tango, so I put Trump in the same category. He keeps demonstrating he has lost his mind, daily.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31

I must say, Bannon certainly looks like he lost his mind, but he looked the same way when he was whipping up the white supremecists for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

Time to subpoena Bannon.....  Ya think?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I wondered how long it would take Trump to attack Bannon after reports of the book where Bannon called the meeting in Trump Tower 'treasonous'. 

I guess now the civil war the NRA wants will be between the bannonite and the Trumpette. Then we liberals can make a clean swee[ of the leftover snowflakes with ease and put them in re education camps.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

President Donald Trump unleashed on his former chief strategist and campaign chairman Wednesday, issuing a long and unusual statement questioning Stephen K. Bannon’s mental stability, honesty and political influence.

“Stephen K. Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.”

Trump continued, “Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base — he’s only in it for himself.”

The statement from Trump came after Bannon criticized Trump and his family in recent interviews, mocking the president’s intellect, criticizing the operations of the White House and torching Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. His most recent comments — published in excerpts from a book by journalist Michael Wolff published online Wednesday — came two weeks after a Bannon profile in Vanity Fair that infuriated the president and his senior aides.

The move is likely to hearten congressional Republicans and Trump’s advisers, who have wanted the president to distance himself from Bannon. But it remains unclear if Trump will kick Bannon out forever; he often likes to cast characters out — and bring them back in — like a reality show, frequently maintaining contact with those he has fired. 

For months, Trump’s top aides — from lawyer Ty Cobb to senior adviser Jared Kushner to communications director Hope Hicks to friends like Chris Ruddy and Gov. Chris Christie — have tried to convince him to cut ties with former chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon.

Trump was infuriated at Bannon’s comments, even telling senior aides and advisers that Bannon was “not well,” according to a person who spoke with Trump Wednesday morning. He complained that Bannon again was trying to take credit for his election win. He huddled with Hicks and press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to unleash a fiery statement after calling friends for much of the morning. 

Trump aides called people close to Bannon Wednesday morning and told them the White House was displeased with the former chief strategist, according to people familiar with the conversation.

Advisers have also tried to tell Trump that Bannon is not responsible for his win, that Bannon leaks damaging information to the news media, that he says things about the president that are not true and that Bannon is more interested in Bannon than Trump. He has few close allies inside the White House. For example, Stephen Miller, the hard-line immigration guru, has distanced himself from Bannon, even though he was also spotted at the Breitbart embassy munching on desserts at a recent party. 

only truth from the breitbart guy.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors