Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump slams Bannon: "....he lost his mind’

Message 1 of 31

This thread is really going off topic.
let's go back to the issue at hand and that  is the Book.

How much truth is there in the book, it has revealed that Trump and Bannon are now parting company.

So where is the Deep State if Bannon no longer wants to belong to it?
Why is there a doubt that Trump has shown  that he is incapable to acting like a grown up?  His tweets regarding NK  most definitely is telling us that.
His lawyers now are attacking Bannon and wanting to sue him for libel act. We must remember that Bannon didn't write the book.
Is there any doubt that so many in his own Administration have little respect for him? 
Money Laundering is coming up as one of the things that are being investigated. Is someone here has any doubts that Trump and his art for the deal  never engaged in such practices?
His son is an idiot that has actually gotten his father in a pickle. and there is no doubt about that.

Whether it was a treasonable act or not, it was most certainly an idiotic action. and they didn't even tried to fix that.
There are now too many questions that need answer. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 31

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking  In my opinion, lying to cover-up what you previously posted is a reflection of one's credibility. To point, I see one poster posted:

"You do know, do you not, that she asked for the meeting and her topic was the adoption program. Sometimes things are a lot simpler than the massive conspiracy theories dreamed up on a daily basis by theneoMarxists (sic) and their attack dogs."

on July 10 th at 10:51 a.m. (central time)

Topic was the adoption program

Sad, indeed.

You can quote this poster stating something and he/she/it will still deny stating it. Probably owns a $19.99 Trumpy Bear !!

And probably explains where that ranchid smell of bovine feces is coming from in here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

I loved trump’s comment, “he’s lost his mind.” I can’t stand Bannon, but at least he has a mind— extremely perverted – – extremely homophobic, extremely racist— but a mind,  nonetheless.

Unfortunately, I think if we looked into the idiot trump’s  head, there’d be nothing there but black, toxic air.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31

@phyllisc6781

I think this is a pretty real split and tiff between bannon and trump, and there seems be pretty good evidence that it is. But, something in the back of my mind says let’s just keep an eye peeled to them putting on an act to take our attention away from the investigation. These are a couple of slithery no goods, and I do not trust either one of them even a little bit. Personally I hope they keep attacking each other. But the book does make a pretty good case...just like the dossier! I’m sure trump will try to denounce it!

We are light years better than these people 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

@kshah008

We’re trying to be good here. We just get a little exited sometimes!

Teenagers, what are you going to do with them?!

Thanks for your patience. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

It’s kind of funny when two vicious, immoral and bloodthirsty animals turn on each other isn’t it?  Especially when they are scum of the earth Bannon and slimy sleazy trump.

LIE, LIE, LIE!! LOL!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Trump slams Bannon: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind’

LOL....far too funny.  Anyone remember when one clown claimed the meeting at trump Tower was about "adoptions"?

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. Of course....another lie.  As I recall, YOU did.  As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".  LOL.....everyone?

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?  TROLLS make me laugh,

@CriticalThinking  In my opinion, lying to cover-up what you previously posted is a reflection of one's credibility. To point, I see one poster posted:

"You do know, do you not, that she asked for the meeting and her topic was the adoption program. Sometimes things are a lot simpler than the massive conspiracy theories dreamed up on a daily basis by theneoMarxists (sic) and their attack dogs."

Sad, indeed.

You can quote this poster stating something and he/she/it will still deny stating it. Probably owns a $19.99 Trumpy Bear !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Trump slams Bannon: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind’

LOL....far too funny.  Anyone remember when one clown claimed the meeting at trump Tower was about "adoptions"?

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. Of course....another lie.  As I recall, YOU did.  As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".  LOL.....everyone?

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?  TROLLS make me laugh,

Sad, indeed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ya gotta love it when someone spends weeks claiming the meeting was about adoption and then suddenly denies it. Sounds just like someone who lives in the White House.

Who did that? As I recall, I have said that they went to the meeting on the promise of "dirt". And, to the best on my recollection no one on the right side of the street said otherwise.

However, if you can show me wrong (as a gentleman) I shall admit my error. Have I inspired you to do the right thing??

Go back and review the TV interviews that came out right after the story broke. You will see people who attended the meeting say it was about the adoption law. You might start with Donald Jr. That was said more than once by the Trump people.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors