Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump slams Bannon: "....he lost his mind’

Message 11 of 31

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Trump slams Bannon: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind’

LOL....far too funny.  Anyone remember when one clown claimed the meeting at trump Tower was about "adoptions"?

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. Of course....another lie.  As I recall, YOU did.  As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".  LOL.....everyone?

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?  TROLLS make me laugh,

Well, since I never said that, your "lie" is erroneous and your LOLing and "TROLLS" are childish.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 31

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I wondered how long it would take Trump to attack Bannon after reports of the book where Bannon called the meeting in Trump Tower 'treasonous'. 

If you listen to Trump he had noone working on his campaign.

I guess now the civil war the NRA wants will be between the bannonite and the Trumpette. Then we liberals can make a clean swee[ of the leftover snowflakes with ease and put them in re education camps.

"Re education camps" - interesting. Is that your idea for anyone to the right of Che Guevara "come the revolution"? I seem to recall some nations under a different system from ours using that term.

again with the "everybody who disagrees with me is a Commie" - give it a rest. Nobody on the Progressive side thinks it's possible to re-educate the Regressives who populate the GOP these days. Then what was MIseker talking about with "re education camps"??  First off, its gramatically incorrect as they've never been educated in the first place, and second, it ranks way behind teaching pigs to sing in probability of success.

Have you yet figured out how to explain your theory that calling someone a "commie" is a TOS no-no but Nazi, fascist, alt-right, etc. are acceptable?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 31

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Trump slams Bannon: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind’

LOL....far too funny.  Anyone remember when one clown claimed the meeting at trump Tower was about "adoptions"?

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?

Rather serious problem with short term meomory loss OR overexposure to FAUX causing the brain to shrink, squeezing out unpleansnt facts.

In case anyone ELSE can't remember the adoption thingie:

Flying home from Germany on July 8 aboard Air Force One, Trump personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children” when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations. The statement, issued to the New York Times as it prepared an article, emphasized that the subject of the meeting was “not a campaign issue at the time.”

From the NYT:

July 9
NYT reports Trump Jr. was told contact had info damaging to Clinton
The Times, citing multiple sources, including three advisers to the White House, reports that Trump Jr. was "promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer."

So, it boils down to a pol telling the story from a political perspective (like, "If you like your doctor") but the discussion here I believe is about posters' statements.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 31

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ya gotta love it when someone spends weeks claiming the meeting was about adoption and then suddenly denies it. Sounds just like someone who lives in the White House.

Who did that? As I recall, I have said that they went to the meeting on the promise of "dirt". And, to the best on my recollection no one on the right side of the street said otherwise.

However, if you can show me wrong (as a gentleman) I shall admit my error. Have I inspired you to do the right thing??

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 31

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ya gotta love it when someone spends weeks claiming the meeting was about adoption and then suddenly denies it. Sounds just like someone who lives in the White House.

It is simply amazing in a pathetic way.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. Of course....another lie.  As I recall, YOU did.  As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".  LOL.....everyone?

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?  TROLLS make me laugh,

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 31

I just  pre-ordered the book.  it comes out on Jan 9th  Fire and Fury.  I bet it will have some explosive accounts.

My take, Bannon is now seeing how close this investigation is getting and is making sure, no one indites him for anything.

Mannifort is simply trying to divert blame but it won't do any good. his money laundering indictment will stick.

I am getting the feeling that all of this is going to explode sooner than later, I have no idea what will come out of all of this.

But, now money laundering seems to be in the spot light and Trump is probably up to his ears on any of this.

Yes, his stupid son. didn't realize that you just don't go to a Russian agent that play nice in order to obtains anything.
Perhaps now many of those Republicans are going to really start thinking that if they continue with their positions they may get really knocked out in the up coming elections.
This is getting really interesting.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 31

Seems short term memory loss is endemic among the Regressives:

Trump thanks Bannon following White House departure
© Getty Images

President Trump thanked Stephen Bannon for his service on Saturday following Bannon's departure as White House chief strategist.

“I want to thank Steve Bannon for his service. He came to the campaign during my run against Crooked Hillary Clinton - it was great! Thanks S,” Trump tweeted

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I wondered how long it would take Trump to attack Bannon after reports of the book where Bannon called the meeting in Trump Tower 'treasonous'. 

If you listen to Trump he had noone working on his campaign.

I guess now the civil war the NRA wants will be between the bannonite and the Trumpette. Then we liberals can make a clean swee[ of the leftover snowflakes with ease and put them in re education camps.

"Re education camps" - interesting. Is that your idea for anyone to the right of Che Guevara "come the revolution"? I seem to recall some nations under a different system from ours using that term.

again with the "everybody who disagrees with me is a Commie" - give it a rest. Nobody on the Progressive side thinks it's possible to re-educate the Regressives who populate the GOP these days. First off, its gramatically incorrect as they've never been educated in the first place, and second, it ranks way behind teaching pigs to sing in probability of success.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I recall no one ("clown" or otherwise) making that claim. As far as I recall, everyone stated their opinion that the Trump people were there based on a promise of "opposition research".

Can you clarify what you mean once you get your LOLing under control?

Rather serious problem with short term meomory loss OR overexposure to FAUX causing the brain to shrink, squeezing out unpleansnt facts.

In case anyone ELSE can't remember the adoption thingie:

Flying home from Germany on July 8 aboard Air Force One, Trump personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children” when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations. The statement, issued to the New York Times as it prepared an article, emphasized that the subject of the meeting was “not a campaign issue at the time.”

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors