Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
94
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

94 Views
Message 101 of 121

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The problem with Trump is he has no idea what it means to negotiate.  He feels that once he has presented his desired outcome, those in opposition or of differing opinion, should simply agree--thus concluding the "negotiation" and labeling it a success.  The other word or idea Trump has no room for is "compromise."  For him to compromise is to show weakness and in Trump's world there can be no "win-win" for both parties--just 45 as "Winner!"


You do recall do you not that it was Pelosi that took phsical barriers (the main sticking point) off the table. So - what "compromise" would you like the President to offer.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
94
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
89
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

89 Views
Message 102 of 121

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  That is the version the left is spreading yet Trump did NOT slam the table and walk out.

 

 

Trump is a known serial liar. Isn't it fun to constantly defend him? Smiley Happy


Does that mean that you somehow know what happened at that abbreviated meeting - or do you think factless insults are part of discussion.


We know Trump walked out of the meeting.  I think we can all agree on that. 

 

He tweeted he had just walked out of the meeting and called it a total waste of time. NOW he wants "Nancy and Cryin' Chuck" to come back to the table. Typical Trump. no consistency. 


When Pelosi clearly stated that she would not discuss the physical barrier, there was no point to being there. Asking if there is any possibility of discussion makes perfect sense.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
89
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
89
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

89 Views
Message 103 of 121

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 Do you think there should be any control on those  "tired brown people" coming into our nation?


 


Why, were you thinking ovens?


Pointless and offensive.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
89
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
105
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

105 Views
Message 104 of 121

The problem with Trump is he has no idea what it means to negotiate.  He feels that once he has presented his desired outcome, those in opposition or of differing opinion, should simply agree--thus concluding the "negotiation" and labeling it a success.  The other word or idea Trump has no room for is "compromise."  For him to compromise is to show weakness and in Trump's world there can be no "win-win" for both parties--just 45 as "Winner!"

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
105
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
113
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

113 Views
Message 105 of 121

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  That is the version the left is spreading yet Trump did NOT slam the table and walk out.

 

 

Trump is a known serial liar. Isn't it fun to constantly defend him? Smiley Happy


Does that mean that you somehow know what happened at that abbreviated meeting - or do you think factless insults are part of discussion.


We know Trump walked out of the meeting.  I think we can all agree on that. 

 

He tweeted he had just walked out of the meeting and called it a total waste of time. NOW he wants "Nancy and Cryin' Chuck" to come back to the table. Typical Trump. no consistency. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
113
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
109
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

109 Views
Message 106 of 121

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 Do you think there should be any control on those "poor tired brown people" coming into our nation?


 


Why, were you thinking ovens?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
109
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

119 Views
Message 107 of 121

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the majority of Americans do not want the wall. Period. Trump is going to have to deal with it, why did he wait until the Dems. took control of the House????? The wall is Trumps deflection from his investigations. It is a manufactured "crisis."

Correction: the majority of LIBERAL Americans do not want the wall.


If that is true this must be a very liberal country.


Thanks to lil donny, its a lot more liberal than it was 2 years ago. nearly 60% of all Americans OPPOSE more walls, 30% approve.

 

If the moronic ToadPOTUS had not botched everything he's touched since Putin put him in the White House, some rational people might still think he's a populist, concerned with the welfare of all Americans, and especially attuned to the needs of his base.

 

But he HAS botched everything he's touched, and all but the most willfully blind among his supporters now realize the only things they have in common with their loser leader are shared racism, sexism and xenophobia. Sad.

 

 Do you think there should be any control on those "poor tired brown people" coming into our nation?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
119
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
117
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

117 Views
Message 108 of 121

@Tom5678 wrote:
The majority of Dems. and Independents, myself included do not want the wall. We are the majority of Americans in the polling you see or read.

What do you think the Dems and Independents DO want to assure border security. Or do you think they do not want border security.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
117
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
122
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

122 Views
Message 109 of 121

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  That is the version the left is spreading yet Trump did NOT slam the table and walk out.

 

 

Trump is a known serial liar. Isn't it fun to constantly defend him? Smiley Happy


Does that mean that you somehow know what happened at that abbreviated meeting - or do you think factless insults are part of discussion.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
122
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
134
Views

Re: Trump seems to LIKE walking out of negotiations

134 Views
Message 110 of 121

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the majority of Americans do not want the wall. Period. Trump is going to have to deal with it, why did he wait until the Dems. took control of the House????? The wall is Trumps deflection from his investigations. It is a manufactured "crisis."

Correction: the majority of LIBERAL Americans do not want the wall.


If that is true this must be a very liberal country.


Thanks to lil donny, its a lot more liberal than it was 2 years ago. nearly 60% of all Americans OPPOSE more walls, 30% approve.

 

If the moronic ToadPOTUS had not botched everything he's touched since Putin put him in the White House, some rational people might still think he's a populist, concerned with the welfare of all Americans, and especially attuned to the needs of his base.

 

But he HAS botched everything he's touched, and all but the most willfully blind among his supporters now realize the only things they have in common with their loser leader are shared racism, sexism and xenophobia. Sad.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
134
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors