Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump says he's losing as much as $5B being president

Message 1 of 9

TALK IS CHEAP especially from the DON.   . 

Where are Don's TAX RETURNS.    .   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

And there is a consistency here: trump keeps people from testifying, keeps information from being released to investigators, and keeps taxes and financial information from being released...trump hides everything, why?

Because he does not want us to know the truth...that sounds like the same strategy that a criminal would have. 

Yet, his base does not care, and believes whatever he tells them. 

Difference: we know that he is a liar, and does not tell the truth...that’s not hate, that’s a fact. 

Let’s keep telling the truth about trump!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Lying is trump's forte. Lying successfully is a different matter, except his lies to core trump supporters who believe anything he says in almost a worshipful manner.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Once again the ToadPOTUS cannot resist the impulse to LIE to the American People.

Before anybody looked closely at his financials, lil donny could claim a net worth of $10 BILLION by assessing the value of HIS NAME as $5 BILLION and not considering how much of the rest was heavily mortgaged to the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government.

Since so many people now know what all the banks knew back in the 1990's - namely that dj tRump was a fraud and a deadbeat and would never again qualify for a loan - like happened with Goering, the people now all call him MUD, and THAT's not worth $5 BILLION.

The only thing that changed is now people KNOW what a fraud he is and only his worshipers can swallow the thought his NAME is worth $5 Billion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Not a question of how much it is costing trump. The real question is how much it is costing us by him being in office. Hardly feel sorry for trump, even though that’s what he wants!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Trump loses that much in  a GOOD year (for him).  Considering how much money he loses when running his businesses, I would say he is ahead of the game.  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

He also said he doesn't mind though because he just wants to do a GREAT job. (Every day he is sued for something he said.)

He joked about not getting fair press and how if he did get fair press, the 2020 election would be over and he'd win. Jokingly he asked if an election has ever been called off and the sitting president just goes on for 4 more years.

He makes these stateents as jokes, but he has no sense of humor so he's thinking out loud is my take on it, wondering how can he pull that off. Stay tuned.

I forgot to mention that he made these comments in Pennsylvania at the Shell Plant which I read about on NBC NEWS. According to NBC this was an official White House event, not a campaign event. 

You must be talking about the speech Trump was supposed to give on "America’s Energy Dominance and Manufacturing Revival" at a Shell plant being built outside Pittsburgh, except that he didn't... really.  More off-script rambling and off-the-wall BS about whatever.

He talked about how he loves trucks and cranes. the Academy Awards, Japan and wheat, how many press members were there, you know... his usual babble.  Oh yeah, he mentioned losing $5 billion being president, but he "couldn't care less", because when "you're wealthy, it doesn't matter".  (I guess it matters enough for him to bring it up.)

Read all about it here.  There's a short video too.  I couldn't help but notice the workers behind him.  Pretty deadpan.  None of them looked real excited about being there.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

He also said he doesn't mind though because he just wants to do a GREAT job.

Evidence of his Yuge losses would validate he's being truthful.  Neither of those is going to ever happen because his base has from the beginning swallowed any and all bs he spews.  He has their pity and their love for the sacrifices he's made to serve them.

This is only a continuation of his manipulation sickness that leaks from his very sick brain to his lying mouth.

Jokingly he asked if an election has ever been called off and the sitting president just goes on for 4 more years.

He makes these stateents as jokes, but he has no sense of humor so he's thinking out loud is my take on it, wondering how can he pull that off.

Obviously he's a tad concerned, as he should be.  He could pull it off and I agree, he's considering his options as to exactly how he can make it happen.   A national emergency and with Congress supporting him to call off or postpone, a done deal.  Now he just needs to ponder and plan how many Americans need to die so they miss their chance to cast a vote.  The nation's citizens could be informed they are suffering too much grief and distress to even think about casting votes, at a time like that.  Yes, he'll figure it out, with no adverse consequences laid upon him.  He's solid on that assurance and has been for years.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/RL32471.pdf

CRS Report for Congress
Executive Branch Power
to Postpone Elections

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump says he's losing as much as $5B being president

Message 9 of 9

He also said he doesn't mind though because he just wants to do a GREAT job. (Every day he is sued for something he said.)

He joked about not getting fair press and how if he did get fair press, the 2020 election would be over and he'd win. Jokingly he asked if an election has ever been called off and the sitting president just goes on for 4 more years.

He makes these stateents as jokes, but he has no sense of humor so he's thinking out loud is my take on it, wondering how can he pull that off. Stay tuned.

I forgot to mention that he made these comments in Pennsylvania at the Shell Plant which I read about on NBC NEWS. According to NBC this was an official White House event, not a campaign event. 

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors