From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump says he's considering pardon for Manafort

Message 1 of 5

@Richva wrote:

Oh please let him pardon Manafort.............what a great gift just before the mid terms. 

Trump won't do it before November 6th. He knows that would swing tight races. But rest assured, Manafort will be home by Thanksgiving.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

angeleyes64:  “I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family.”

Trump must have suddenly remembered that Paul Manafort was more than his coffee boy. If he is openly hinting at a pardon if Manafort refuses to flip, I take that to mean Manafort knows something Trump doesn't want Mueller to know.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Oh please let him pardon Manafort.............what a great gift just before the mid terms. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5
@gruffstuff
“I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family.”

And as we all know Bird of a Feather Flock together.

We now have Scum Friends of the POTUS Flock together.

The Flock keeps getting Bigger and Bigger.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump says he's considering pardon for Manafort

Message 5 of 5

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/trump-says-hes-considering-pardon-for-m...

Trump says he's considering pardon for Manafort: Fox News reporter

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said he would consider pardoning his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was convicted on Tuesday of bank and tax fraud, according to a Fox News reporter who interviewed Trump.

Fox News reporter Ainsley Earhardt said Trump told her in an interview on Wednesday that “he would consider” pardoning Manafort.

“I think he feels bad for Manafort. They were friends,” Earhardt said in an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity” program on Wednesday night.

Fox News has been airing excerpts of the interview with Trump, which is scheduled to be shown in its entirety on Thursday morning. The excerpts have not included a clip of Trump saying he would consider pardoning Manafort.

Manafort was convicted on Tuesday of two counts of bank fraud, five counts of tax fraud and one charge of failing to disclose foreign bank accounts.

In a tweet on Wednesday about the verdict, Trump called Manafort a “brave man” and said, “I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family.”

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors