Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump says he doesn't have to follow the law

Message 21 of 30

: Trump says he doesn't have to follow the law

Trump got away with it in 2016, it worked for him before, Trump didn't go to jail, and his base or his party won't hold him accountable.

The road map for future Presidents,  the death of the rule of law, and the extension of a managed democracy and inverted totalitarianism 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 30

@jimc91 wrote:

Here is another perfect example of the dimms not being capable of interpreting President Trumps syntax!  This is just too funny!  

Reading and listening comprehension should come natural and easy by the time a person reaches our age.

Of course I suppose it is possible that this is just pure intellectual dishonesty on display...  After all there are many never Trumpers and dimms inflicted with TDS.

Enjoy your day everybody!  The Tennessee cool mountain air this morning is awesome!!!

Instead of just Criticizing

Could you share with us - what you beleive Trump was saying - Trump Said His Own FBI Director is WRONG on this issue

F.B.I. director, Christopher S. Wray, who has said - "politicians in such circumstances should call his agency"

It's not the Job of the American Public to try and decipher the hidden meanings or subliminal messaging of their President

One of the Jobs of the American President is to Clearly Articulate what he means

Because I think all of us understand the Law

You obvioulsy do not - Trump either does not or once again chooses to ignore it

Go to Page 184 in the Mueller Report - read the next 5 pages - Mueller laid out the Law - What Trumpco did & why he did not feel he could bring a successful indictment and conviction

2 Reason - he cannot get the Russians to Testify - Trump Jr & Kushner have demonstrated such a Clear Level of Incompetence - it's possible they were not aware of US Law 

Why that makes a difference in this case is befuddling to me because - Ignorance of the Law has been ruled upon in the Supreme Court as not being a Credible Defense

Possibly Barr told Mueller he could not convict - who knows

THE LAW & TRUMPS EXACT QUOTES BELOW 

law .png

law 1.png

TRUMP

"I think you might want to listen," Trump said in an interview with ABC News that aired on Wednesday. "There isn't anything wrong with listening."

"I think I'd want to hear it," Trump said, downplaying the idea such a move by another country would amount to election interference.

"I'll tell you what, I've seen a lot of things over my life. I don't think in my whole life I've ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don't call the FBI," he said. "You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do."

"Life doesn't work that way," Trump said.

"The FBI director is wrong,"

MORE TRUMP

“I know all about flipping, for 30, 40 years, I’ve been watching flippers,”

“I have seen it many times,” he continued, leaning in toward Earhardt. “I have had many friends involved in this stuff. It’s called flipping, and it almost ought to be illegal.”

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 30

FUNNY!

Turn off your politically correct filter!  

Life is much better without it...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 30

Snoopy48:  

I believe you do not know what syntax means. Is that the latest buzz word in the right wing bubble?

You're right, rofl. I think they believe it means you have to know how to interpret what Trump says. In other words, plain language doesn't mean what we think it means because we're dummies and don't have magic decoder rings.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 30

@jimc91 wrote:

Here is another perfect example of the dimms not being capable of interpreting President Trumps syntax!  This is just too funny!  

Reading and listening comprehension should come natural and easy by the time a person reaches our age.

Of course I suppose it is possible that this is just pure intellectual dishonesty on display...  After all there are many never Trumpers and dimms inflicted with TDS.

Enjoy your day everybody!  The Tennessee cool mountain air this morning is awesome!!!

I believe you do not know what syntax means. Is that the latest buzz word in the right wing bubble?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 30

jimc91:   Here is another perfect example of the dimms not being capable of interpreting President Trumps syntax!  This is just too funny!  

I'll grant you that it probably sounded better in the original Russian. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 30

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump says he doesn't have to follow the law

Message 28 of 30

Trump says he doesn't have to follow the law and his loyal, dedicated followers don't care. Can you imagine the uproar in Trump County if President Obama would have done something like that?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 30

afisher:   RWers may have not heard what Donald said in an interview. He stated that he would accept information on opponents from a foreign entity. He said that informing the FBI was not necessary, ignoring the fact that what he is proposing is blatanly illegal. 

If Trumps thinks it's ok for his campaign to accept help from a foreign government, why has he been squawking nonstop that the Mueller Report found no collusion? He certainly seemed to think there was something illegal about it when he was worried he could be indicted for it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump says he doesn't have to follow the law

Message 30 of 30

RWers may have not heard what Donald said in an interview.   He stated that he would accept information on opponents from a foreign entity.    He said that informing the FBI was not necessary, ignoring the fact that what he is proposing is blatanly illegal.   

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/id-exclusive-interview-trump-listen-foreigners-offered-dirt/stor...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/trump-goes-on-tv-to-solicit-2020-foreign-collusion.html

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-tells-abc-sure-id-collude-again

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies