Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

136 Views
Message 1 of 23


@rk9152 wrote:

 

Who should take care of our national defense - Mueller? Shall we turn the Pentagon over to him too?


Well - given that trump has a lifelong history of dishonesty and incompetency in most of his lifetime, and Mueller has a lifelong reputation for honesty and conpetence...

 

It's obvious to any but deranged and intelliecutally deficient trump supporters that Mueller could do a far better job than trump could possibly manage to do - even if Mueller were sleeping....

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
143
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

143 Views
Message 2 of 23

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 Another long, rambling set of non sequiturs totally avoiding the issue of - should the President not lead the national effort in the defense from Russian cyber warfare?



I suppose that would make sense if the president were not so involved in working with the Russians.   If he were running the investigation, what kind of plea deals do you think he would offer Cohen, Manaford, or any of the other cast already "in the bag"?


So, since you have decided that he is guilty of ..... well..... something, our nation should not have the Administration deal with what is an obvious danger.

 

Who should take care of our national defense - Mueller? Shall we turn the Pentagon over to him too?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
143
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
148
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

148 Views
Message 3 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 Another long, rambling set of non sequiturs totally avoiding the issue of - should the President not lead the national effort in the defense from Russian cyber warfare?



I suppose that would make sense if the president were not so involved in working with the Russians.   If he were running the investigation, what kind of plea deals do you think he would offer Cohen, Manaford, or any of the other cast already "in the bag"?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
148
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

154 Views
Message 4 of 23

@mickstuder wrote:

No the Title of the Thread is all anyone needs to understand - Trump

 

Presidents are supposed to be Leaders - Hire the Best People - Make Important Policy Decisions - then let the Experts he Hired carry out his Directives

 

He Hires Omarosa - Scarramucci -

 

He appoints people to the US District Courts that have never been in a Court Room - never Tried a case

 

The US Government has a Inability to Govern Cramp

 

WHY

 

Because Trump cannot hire Competent People

 

Trump has absolutely No Idea how Governing a Democratic Republic Operates

 

Trump cannot delegate Responsibility

 

Trump wants to Micromanage Everything but he can;t becuase he doesn't understand any complex issues - just look at the Debacle with Trade

 

US Tax Payers are Bailing Out US Farmers not because of some Environmental Catastrophe or the Worlds Economy Tanking

 

Because of Trumps Incompetence

 

Where is the Republican Outrage on US Tax Payers being stuck by the US Government for Handouts to people who dont want to work - US Farmers are accepting Welfare and Food Stamps becuase they don;t want to get out their on their land and work for nothing

 

Oh wait you mean like the millions of people who are expected to live on $7.25 a hour?

 

Yeah - just like them!

 

Welfare for Farmers in the Richest Agricultural Country in the Planet

 

Not under Obama even in the worst Financial Crisis since the Great Depression

 

No Financial Crisis Now - Just Incompetent Trade Policies creating Welfare Farmers

 

Super MAGA

 

 Another long, rambling set of non sequiturs totally avoiding the issue of - should the President not lead the national effort in the defense from Russian cyber warfare?


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

164 Views
Message 5 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

 

If the Issue Really Is Russian Cyber WARFARE against us, why Would THE President NOT be THE one TO deal WITH it???


WHY

 

1. He's Never Read a Book never mind his Presidential Daily Briefs

 

1a - He always thinks he the smartest guy in the room when he never is and won;t accept advice or even consultation from the Experts in the Room

 

2. He can;t be bothered to even have his Cell Phone Secured - A Comedian got through to the President of the USA - had a 5 minute conversation with Trump who thought he was Senator Bob Menendez

 

3. Summary - he's incompetent and unfit for the job he's currently doing - what reasonable person would turn over the Keys to the War Against Russian Cyber Spying and Hacking into our critical infrastructure

 

 Elsewhere it is being argued that he should be doing something about the Russian cyber warfare on us. here you are saying no because he never read a book.

 

As I understand it, to the left he is wrong no matter what he does or doesn't do.


 


No the Title of the Thread is all anyone needs to understand - Trump

 

Presidents are supposed to be Leaders - Hire the Best People - Make Important Policy Decisions - then let the Experts he Hired carry out his Directives

 

He Hires Omarosa - Scarramucci -

 

He appoints people to the US District Courts that have never been in a Court Room - never Tried a case

 

The US Government has a Inability to Govern Cramp

 

WHY

 

Because Trump cannot hire Competent People

 

Trump has absolutely No Idea how Governing a Democratic Republic Operates

 

Trump cannot delegate Responsibility

 

Trump wants to Micromanage Everything but he can;t becuase he doesn't understand any complex issues - just look at the Debacle with Trade

 

US Tax Payers are Bailing Out US Farmers not because of some Environmental Catastrophe or the Worlds Economy Tanking

 

Because of Trumps Incompetence

 

Where is the Republican Outrage on US Tax Payers being stuck by the US Government for Handouts to people who dont want to work - US Farmers are accepting Welfare and Food Stamps becuase they don;t want to get out their on their land and work for nothing

 

Oh wait you mean like the millions of people who are expected to live on $7.25 a hour?

 

Yeah - just like them!

 

Welfare for Farmers in the Richest Agricultural Country in the Planet

 

Not under Obama even in the worst Financial Crisis since the Great Depression

 

No Financial Crisis Now - Just Incompetent Trade Policies creating Welfare Farmers

 

Super MAGA

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
164
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
169
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

169 Views
Message 6 of 23

@mickstuder wrote:

 

If the Issue Really Is Russian Cyber WARFARE against us, why Would THE President NOT be THE one TO deal WITH it???


WHY

 

1. He's Never Read a Book never mind his Presidential Daily Briefs

 

1a - He always thinks he the smartest guy in the room when he never is and won;t accept advice or even consultation from the Experts in the Room

 

2. He can;t be bothered to even have his Cell Phone Secured - A Comedian got through to the President of the USA - had a 5 minute conversation with Trump who thought he was Senator Bob Menendez

 

3. Summary - he's incompetent and unfit for the job he's currently doing - what reasonable person would turn over the Keys to the War Against Russian Cyber Spying and Hacking into our critical infrastructure

 

 Elsewhere it is being argued that he should be doing something about the Russian cyber warfare on us. here you are saying no because he never read a book.

 

As I understand it, to the left he is wrong no matter what he does or doesn't do.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
169
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

180 Views
Message 7 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

There's one thing keeping him from being able to run any probe of illegal or otherwise dishonest behavior...

 

That's the fact that he has been dishonest for his entire adult life - learned it from his dishonest racist father and learned advanced dishonesty from Roy Cohn.


Yup - this Roy Cohn - Trump connection doesn't get the Exposure it Requires

 

Anyone who makes a Conscious Effort to Stay Informed would have Noticed Trumps Tweet the other day - invoking Joe McCarthy - not the First Time

 

The Symbiosis is profound

 

If the Issue Really Is Russian Cyber WARFARE against us, why Would THE President NOT be THE one TO deal WITH it???


WHY

 

1. He's Never Read a Book never mind his Presidential Daily Briefs

 

1a - He always thinks he the smartest guy in the room when he never is and won;t accept advice or even consultation from the Experts in the Room

 

2. He can;t be bothered to even have his Cell Phone Secured - A Comedian got through to the President of the USA - had a 5 minute conversation with Trump who thought he was Senator Bob Menendez

 

3. Summary - he's incompetent and unfit for the job he's currently doing - what reasonable person would turn over the Keys to the War Against Russian Cyber Spying and Hacking into our critical infrastructure

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
180
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

185 Views
Message 8 of 23

@mickstuder wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

There's one thing keeping him from being able to run any probe of illegal or otherwise dishonest behavior...

 

That's the fact that he has been dishonest for his entire adult life - learned it from his dishonest racist father and learned advanced dishonesty from Roy Cohn.


Yup - this Roy Cohn - Trump connection doesn't get the Exposure it Requires

 

Anyone who makes a Conscious Effort to Stay Informed would have Noticed Trumps Tweet the other day - invoking Joe McCarthy - not the First Time

 

The Symbiosis is profound

 

If the Issue Really Is Russian Cyber WARFARE against us, why Would THE President NOT be THE one TO deal WITH it???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

197 Views
Message 9 of 23

@alferdpacker wrote:

There's one thing keeping him from being able to run any probe of illegal or otherwise dishonest behavior...

 

That's the fact that he has been dishonest for his entire adult life - learned it from his dishonest racist father and learned advanced dishonesty from Roy Cohn.


Yup - this Roy Cohn - Trump connection doesn't get the Exposure it Requires

 

Anyone who makes a Conscious Effort to Stay Informed would have Noticed Trumps Tweet the other day - invoking Joe McCarthy - not the First Time

 

The Symbiosis is profound

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
197
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Trump says he could run Mueller probe

214 Views
Message 10 of 23

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@riker9152
Sound like you are saying that the President does not have the authority to run an investigation into Russian meddling in our elections.
That is a strange thing to say.

To attempt to run it if YOU are the subject of the illegal activities; is, in itself, illegal.

That is why he can not run the investigation and he knows it.

 

He is just blowing smoke up anyones a               who will believe it.

Lawyers on the news have already explained this but most likely it is Fake News.


As I have said, if the investigation is about Russian meddling it would be an appropriate task for the President. If the investigation is really a fishing expedition to "Get Trump by any means necessary", it would not.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors