Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's willingness to take help from the Russians doesn't bother me

Message 1 of 8

@mandm84 wrote:

What is the definition of a Traitor ? Some people have mentioned that word , but does it really apply ?

That depends on what he has had to do to prove to the Russians he was worth supporting again.  Then there are the Republicans who refuse to see any problems with Trump inviting the Russians to interfere in our election process........twice. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

What is the definition of a Traitor ? Some people have mentioned that word , but does it really apply ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@rker321 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Don`t think he will be paying Russians to produce  a fake dossier  to use against a Democrat candidate like crooked Hillary did.

You are correct, he doens't need to pay for a dossier, he simply invites the Russians to help  him in the next elections. and then simply provides them with whatever they want/

@rker321 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Don`t think he will be paying Russians to produce  a fake dossier  to use against a Democrat candidate like crooked Hillary did.

You are correct, he doens't need to pay for a dossier, he simply invites the Russians to help  him in the next elections. and then simply provides them with whatever they want/

So, why did you vote for Hillary when the Russian guy was pushing your hand toward Trump's lever?  You managed to fight the urge.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Richva:   You really don't see any problem with Trump offering to work with the Russians in order to get reeelected do you?

The point of all this roars  over their heads at warp speed. This situation shocks most Americans to the core (because we get what the stakes are), but is nothing more than a partisan bumper sticker in their world.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@easyed598 wrote:

You really don't see any problem with Trump offering to work with the Russians in order to get reeelected do you?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@easyed598 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump's willingness to take help from the Russians doesn't bother me

Message 8 of 8

Its what he has been doing that makes them want to help him that bothers me. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors