AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's tally of false and misleading claims climbs in second year

Message 1 of 10

@Richva wrote:

Seriously?  The POTUS made over 4K false and misleading statements and your concerns are the typos and the fact that military personnel have a pool on how many lies Trump will tell?  THAT is the focus of your concern for America?  Typos?????

My focus is not to go around answering nonsensical questions or posts like has been made over several topics.  Presidents, including Democrats, have been saying things that are not true for years.  But the military must not have much to do when they sit around and take bets on lies the President says.

Have a good day.....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

CriticalThinking:  PanJ, this can't be true. Last week, RK told us his Supreme Leader is NOT a pathological liar.

Hmmmm. He's correct in a crazy way, because Trump is reciting those pesky alternative facts you see, so in la-la land they are not lies.Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Just blows my mind about the number of lies and untruths tweeted by Our President.  Some Milatory (sic) personal (sic) have a pool regarding the number of false tweets . The pool started with a monthly number,  now the rules had to change to hourly.  What a mess,  others are watching. Trump is in No way a positive role model.   My sincerest thanks to you for All the factual information you post.  Nancy 

Why aren't those military (Milatory?) personal (sic) paying attention to their assignments instead of gambling in a pool?  Why are they passing information, including that of operational movements that you have been reporting on to a civilian.

Seriously?  The POTUS made over 4K false and misleading statements and your concerns are the typos and the fact that military personnel have a pool on how many lies Trump will tell?  THAT is the focus of your concern for America?  Typos?????

Must be a Republican 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@n566192l wrote:

Just blows my mind about the number of lies and untruths tweeted by Our President.  Some Milatory (sic) personal (sic) have a pool regarding the number of false tweets . The pool started with a monthly number,  now the rules had to change to hourly.  What a mess,  others are watching. Trump is in No way a positive role model.   My sincerest thanks to you for All the factual information you post.  Nancy 

Why aren't those military (Milatory?) personal (sic) paying attention to their assignments instead of gambling in a pool?  Why are they passing information, including that of operational movements that you have been reporting on to a civilian.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

You will notice the conservatives have not commented. That is because they are allergic to facts.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump's tally of false and misleading claims climbs in second year

Message 6 of 10

PanJ, this can't be true. Last week, RK told us his Supreme Leader is NOT a pathological liar.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Richva: And the Republicans still respect the man who has locked up children and made 4, 229 false or misleady claims to date.  

Love is blind.Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Sigh...my go to person is on a 2 week vacation, so I will have to accept the number by WAPO reporters.    (hint:  the numbers are similar but not identical).    :-)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Richva

Just blows my mind about the number of lies and untruths tweeted by Our President.  Some Milatory personal have a pool regarding the number of false tweets . The pool started with a monthly number,  now the rules had to change to hourly.  What a mess,  others are watching. Trump is in No way a positive role model.   My sincerest thanks to you for All the factual information you post.  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump's tally of false and misleading claims climbs in second year

Message 10 of 10

And the Republicans still respect the man who has locked up children and made 4, 229 false or misleady claims to date.  

It turns out that’s when the president decided to turn on the spigots of false and misleading claims. As of day 558, he’s made 4,229 Trumpian claims — an increase of 978 in just two months.

That’s an overall average of nearly 7.6 claims a day.

When we first started this project for the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. But the average number of claims per day keeps climbing the longer Trump stays in office. In fact, in June and July, the president averaged 16 claims a day.

Put another way: In his first year as president, Trump made 2,140 false or misleading claims. Now, just six months later, he has almost doubled that total.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/08/01/president-trump-has-made-4229-false-o...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs