Honored Social Butterfly

Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him’

Hmm. So Biden is a devout and dedicated husband with decades of public service and THIS is the competition?  

Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy **bleep**.”

Lamenting “what they’re doing with kids at the border,” she guessed her brother “hasn’t read my immigration opinions” in court cases. In one case, she berated a judge for failing to treat an asylum applicant respectfully.

“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt.

“No. He doesn’t read,” Barry responded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e... 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I checked.  No tweets from little brother yet.  Oh, I forgot.  He doesn't read.  Couldn't tell you if Fox News reported on a Washington Post exclusive.  I'm guessing no.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer says Nancy Peelowsee is a drunk who walks funny. See how that works. 

... just sayin'

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777    Why not!!!!!  desperation is showing  and setting in the recognition that the end is near.

haha1.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png