Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump’s reputation precedes him. So does Woodward’s

Message 1 of 4

@Richva wrote:

Trump has a book problem.  He wants the nation to question the information in Bob Woodward's new book "Fear".  The problem is that Trump's reputation is all about lying and misinformation while no one has ever been able to impeach a single one of the statements made in any of Woodward's books.  Plus, Woodward has tapes of his interviews.  It was hilarious to hear Trump demanding to know why he had not been interviewed for the book when  Kellyanne Conway walked in to conform Woodward had requested such an interview.

I suspect quotes from this book will be peppering our posts for months.  Can't wait for the fallout from the firing-by-Twitter to begin. You think a 50% turnover is Yuge? Wait till this book hits the stands and Sara H-S starts getting questions. 

Oh, did you notice that Trump did not mention ONE line in the book as a "lie"?  I did. (Not one, single line)

Mr. Trump and other administration officials have attacked the Woodward book. They will have trouble impunging his credibility. Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary for President George W. Bush and no ally of the mainstream media, tweeted, “I’ve been on the receiving end of a Bob Woodward book. There were quotes in it I didn’t like. But never once — never — did I think Woodward made it up. . . . Woodward always plays it straight.” Mr. Woodward’s reputation precedes him. So does Mr. Trump’s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/we-knew-who-trump-is-woodwards-book-just-fills-in-the-detail...

It’s sure not a dilemma as to whom one can believe.

Let’s see—we have a pathological liar who lies more than any other president in history and who has no compunction as to who he hurts with his lies and whack job conspiracy theories,

OR 

do we believe a man who is known for his copious notes, his meticulous taping of interviewees, and who is known for his impeccable veracity.

Gee, only an idiot has to think twice. 

GO WOODWARD and thank you for being yet another who had exposed trump for the inept, racist, destructive, and dangerous moron he is. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Richva,

As you mentioned in your post, the the tweets from Trump they'll be a coming. I understand that Twitter increased his number of characters he can use. Oh the laughs, oh sayings for years to come.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@Richva wrote:

Trump has a book problem.  He wants the nation to question the information in Bob Woodward's new book "Fear".  The problem is that Trump's reputation is all about lying and misinformation while no one has ever been able to impeach a single one of the statements made in any of Woodward's books.  Plus, Woodward has tapes of his interviews.  It was hilarious to hear Trump demanding to know why he had not been interviewed for the book when  Kellyanne Conway walked in to conform Woodward had requested such an interview.

I suspect quotes from this book will be peppering our posts for months.  Can't wait for the fallout from the firing-by-Twitter to begin. You think a 50% turnover is Yuge? Wait till this book hits the stands and Sara H-S starts getting questions. 

Oh, did you notice that Trump did not mention ONE line in the book as a "lie"?  I did. (Not one, single line)

Mr. Trump and other administration officials have attacked the Woodward book. They will have trouble impunging his credibility. Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary for President George W. Bush and no ally of the mainstream media, tweeted, “I’ve been on the receiving end of a Bob Woodward book. There were quotes in it I didn’t like. But never once — never — did I think Woodward made it up. . . . Woodward always plays it straight.” Mr. Woodward’s reputation precedes him. So does Mr. Trump’s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/we-knew-who-trump-is-woodwards-book-just-fills-in-the-detail...

Only down side I see is it takes a majority of the cabnet plus the VP to declare a POTUS incompetent and remove him, and this gives the Orange Toad an excuse to fire any he suspects might join to form that majority.

Not only will Der Trumper go down in history was the worst president EVER, he'll drag the GOP into the grave with him, and they'll be cheering him all the way.

Pardon me for a sec while I shed a tear along with Ike and John for the once proud GOP.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump’s reputation precedes him. So does Woodward’s

Message 4 of 4

Kudos
Views
Replies