Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's new taxes on Americans

Message 1 of 4

@afisher wrote:

It is amazing that some consumers seem to not worry about what adding an extra cost to many things in the US will do to the price of things.    They will react via a NIMBY response...I am not affected so why should I care...that is the RW nonsense.   

Ot's not so much the response of the right wing, it's the response of a trump supporter. They see nothing bad or negative in anything trump does or says. Cult-like in nature.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

It is amazing that some consumers seem to not worry about what adding an extra cost to many things in the US will do to the price of things.    They will react via a NIMBY response...I am not affected so why should I care...that is the RW nonsense.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

60349760_2213654105381455_8789120065493532672_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump's new taxes on Americans

Message 4 of 4

Trump keeps pretending that it is the Chinese paying his tariffs.  The CBP taxes the goods as they come across the border increasing the costs to companies like Walmart and they pass it along to the consumer.  Mr. $1.3 Billion in losses demonstrates another way he does not understand how an economy works. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/10/opinion/trump-tax-china-tariff.html

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors