AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump’s leaks w/ foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint

Message 11 of 21

And the 64,000 dollar question is
Will anything be revealed? will the Goverment allow anything to be revealed, and if not, why doesn't the Intelligent agency povide Congress with any of the details, and how much power does the White House has in order to stop any information? and why not someone in that agency has the stones to simply tell the press what this is all about disregarding of the consequences  Or will they simply say just like Mattis, "as a military man I do not criticized anythinng political."  really?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

I'm patiently waiting for the conspiracy theory excuses that turn the whistleblower into a villain. I'm sure the usual suspects are furiously concocting the stories as I type this. 3...2...1...............

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

So Putin negotiated with Ukraine using his stooge donny Bonespurs as leverage to get a better deal FOR RUSSIA, and the President of the USA denied aid to an ALLY (the Urkaine) APAPROVED BY BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS in order to do the bidding of his pupeteer Putin.

IMPEACH HIM NOW

before he gives away the rest of the farm

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

@john258 wrote:

Here is some additional information on the subject which is making rounds.

1. They are looking at the phone call between Trump and Putin. There was 2 different versions on that call. One from the US, and one from Russia. The complaint says Trump made promises which set this all off. It could be something about getting relations between the 2 countries back to where they used to be.

2. There are still a lot of sanctions in place by the US against Russia. There is a fund set up to assist NATO countries improve their defences against Russia.

3. A few weeks ago we were all talking about Trump and funding the border wall. He was stealing money from our military to do that. I know I posted a fair amount on this. When the Defence Dept. released what projects it was cancelling so the money could be used for the border wall it was reviewed carefully. One strange thing that was found is that the projects which were part of the fund to assist NATO Countries for the most part were defunded so would not go forwarded. This was part of the discussion in here. I know I posted on it. No one at that time had a good expatiation of what really happened. Now if the Putin call is proved true you can see a direct line as to what Trump could have given to Putin. The end to that fund which would ease sanctions. That would be a big gain for Russia, and could weaken NATO as countries would see they can not trust the USA.  Time will tell, but a number of experts are picking up on this. All should watch this area.

I will say again. Everything that is going on has some type of link so you can never look at an event as standing on its own. In mob world you usually find it is all part of one picture no matter how unrelated the events might seem. You can be fooled if you do not look for the connecting lines. Here is one on this. The DNI went to the JD for advice. They found a line in the law that said this law is not subject to review by the courts. (There is good reason for that as this is Intel.) The JD is totally under Dictator Trumps control and that is why Dictators taking over make sure they control the justice system, and courts. Trump now controls both. These are sad and dangerous times for the USA. Every day you see more and more of Trump taking over. Look at the homeland Security Dept. Every top job now has an acting head who is loyal only to Trump.

Here is a little more information on this floating around. All should remember the loan approved by Congress to Ukraine to improve their military. Trump had a group reviewing the loan and the money was not given to Ukraine. If Trump did not free up the money by 9/30 the loan died and the money went back to the Treasury. The House was to hold hearing on this this month and was requiring people from the Admin to testify under oath on what was happening to cause the delay. Trump freed up the money and we all heard how Trump caved and it was a victory for Congress.

Here is the story now appearing: It could be this was all part of what Trump gave to Putin. He agreed to free up the money. Russia and Ukraine just made a prisoner swap and we saw that on TV. There seems to be a feeling that the free up of the money by Trump might have been part of the deal Putin made with Ukraine. If that is true it surely would have upset an US Intel agent to the point that they would blow the whistle on such actions by a US President. Time will tell, but this does make sense and answers more questions about what is happening. I will point out again you can see how all of this it tied together so do not ever try and look at one problem alone.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

billboard for impeachment.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

Where else do you find people who delight in sharing damaging secrets in order to appear more important?

KINDERGARTEN!

The Russians have been watching lil donny Bonespurs since his first marrage. Seems like they picked up on the FACT he's an intellectual and emotional 6 year-old and are using that to great advantage.

His supporters keep telling themselves it's just that donny says things in a "different way", mostly to disguise THEIR delight in his racist remarks and infantile reasoning(sic).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

The ice is getting thin for trump supporters. How much more interference in and obstruction of justice will trump supporters accept from this vile man in the White House?

How much more insane and treasonous like behavior  will trump supporters accept from this vile man in the White House?

What was said in this conversation? What "promise" was made? Should Congress know? Should the American people know? You bet they should and trump is obstructing this being reported to Congress.

How much more will trump supporters accept?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

Trump’s leaks w/ foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint

The House Intelligence Committee must hear the whistleblower complaint.

Trump will try to stop it, and Republicans will go after the whistleblower just like they did with Director Comey and  Andrew McCabe, it's part of Trump's attack on America.

We can stand up to Trump, or bow our heads and kneel before him, as Republicans have done.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

NBC News has also reported on this and confirmed that the conversation was between trump and Putin. McGuire has blocked this being reported to Congress, blocked by "a higher authority":

Trump communication reportedly at center of whistleblower complaint
The complaint the administration is withholding from Congress was filed by an intelligence officer after a phone call the president had, according to a former official.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

Here is some additional information on the subject which is making rounds.

1. They are looking at the phone call between Trump and Putin. There was 2 different versions on that call. One from the US, and one from Russia. The complaint says Trump made promises which set this all off. It could be something about getting relations between the 2 countries back to where they used to be.

2. There are still a lot of sanctions in place by the US against Russia. There is a fund set up to assist NATO countries improve their defences against Russia.

3. A few weeks ago we were all talking about Trump and funding the border wall. He was stealing money from our military to do that. I know I posted a fair amount on this. When the Defence Dept. released what projects it was cancelling so the money could be used for the border wall it was reviewed carefully. One strange thing that was found is that the projects which were part of the fund to assist NATO Countries for the most part were defunded so would not go forwarded. This was part of the discussion in here. I know I posted on it. No one at that time had a good expatiation of what really happened. Now if the Putin call is proved true you can see a direct line as to what Trump could have given to Putin. The end to that fund which would ease sanctions. That would be a big gain for Russia, and could weaken NATO as countries would see they can not trust the USA.  Time will tell, but a number of experts are picking up on this. All should watch this area.

I will say again. Everything that is going on has some type of link so you can never look at an event as standing on its own. In mob world you usually find it is all part of one picture no matter how unrelated the events might seem. You can be fooled if you do not look for the connecting lines. Here is one on this. The DNI went to the JD for advice. They found a line in the law that said this law is not subject to review by the courts. (There is good reason for that as this is Intel.) The JD is totally under Dictator Trumps control and that is why Dictators taking over make sure they control the justice system, and courts. Trump now controls both. These are sad and dangerous times for the USA. Every day you see more and more of Trump taking over. Look at the homeland Security Dept. Every top job now has an acting head who is loyal only to Trump.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22