Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump’s first month travel expenses cost taxpayers.....

Message 1 of 28

NOTHAPPENING--Many people in Middle Eastern countries have been more victimized by terrorists then have people here or in europe.  For us, these attacks are terrible, and bloody, and horrifying.  For them, it isn't just a hit and run, it's a daily barrage of killings, rapes, tortures, the total distruction of their homes, villages, works of art.  ISIS and Al Qaeda are terror groups who took the teachings of the Koran, which teaches love and peace, and twisted it to suit their own disgusting agenda.  Many of the Muslim people were doctors, lawyers, college professors, business owners, teachers--they weren't deviant killers--they didn't get up one day and say "Oh, I think I'll destroy my home and everything I've ever known.  THEY ARE VICTIMS WITH MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE--it is those in the terrorists organizations who are to blame.  To help people who have been so ravished by terrorists, isn't "squandering" any more then it's squandering to have helped victims of terrorism in this country. 

With regard to Iran--but it was a debt that we did owe them--the timing was horrible--and it could have been done differently. 

With regard to "Liberls" bringing up the "trivia" of Trump's outrageous spending, well I know who first brought it up, and it sure WASN'T one of us Liberals.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28
A presidential Protective Service, DHS budget, extends to his immediate family. The two holed up in the Tower.  I knew if elected his intentions were to rape the US Treasury.
His adult children running The Trump Organization apparently can't fund their own security? Why would they when dad can do that, to protect HIS interests?  Trump businesses under threat in foreign nations? So what! THAT is the responsibility of trump.com!!!! and not America's.
Abuse of Power HAS TO kick in. Doesn't it??? It's bad enough he made certain the Organization profits from his – OTHER JOB - but the country having to pay for his business Protection expenses AND his personal excess is IMO, extortion. So who doesn't feel abused yet? 
(the folders on the table?  FAKE NEWS)
“Donald J. Trump” (TOP OF LIST) and THEN “The Next Generation.”
http://www.trump.com/the-trump-organization/
2 hrs ago http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/from-trump-the-nationalist-a-trail-of-global-trademarks/ar-...
Blatant Lies & Atrocities highlighted.

From Trump the Nationalist, a Trail of Global Trademarks LONDON — Donald J. Trump has cast himself as the anti-globalist president. But Donald Trump, the businessman, is a different story.

During the campaign, Mr. Trump’s organization continued to file dozens of new trademarks, in China, Canada, Mexico, the European Union and Indonesia, and one of his companies applied for trademark protection in the Philippines more than a month after the election, a review of foreign records by The New York Times showed....

The contrast with his hard-line anti-globalism since taking office is stark...

The Times review of nine databases identified nearly 400 foreign trademarks registered to Trump companies since 2000 in 28 countries, among them New Zealand, Egypt and Russia, as well as the European Union. There are most likely many more trademarks, because there is no central repository of all trademarks from every country. The Trump Organization has been filing trademarks for decades, and has said that it has taken out trademarks in more than 80 countries.

“Although the company will not be doing any new international deals, it will continue to take steps to protect its various brands.”....

The Trump Organization also has international designs for its new Scion hotel brand. The organization took out trademarks last year for Scion in Indonesia, the European Union, China and Canada, though an executive recently said expanding domestically would be the focus while Mr. Trump is in office....

Mr. Trump’s sons have said they will forgo new foreign deals and drop some existing overseas projects, including a stalled development deal in the Republic of Georgia that ignited renewed interest after the election.

But there are already some signs of continued growth overseas. Mr. Trump’s organization recently took steps to build a new 18-hole golf course in Scotland as an expansion of one of its two existing resorts in the country.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/from-trump-the-nationalist-a-trail-of-global-trademarks/ar-...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

About NOTS rants:

1.As part of the deal to eliminate Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program, we RETURNED THEIR MONEY WITHOUT INTEREST that we had been holding since 1979.

2. The program approved by jrbush for saving historic structures in the Mideast involved some ancient mosques , so why are we just learning of this outrage?

3. What we get for 90% of our foreign aid is increased business for American companies and more work for American labor.

About the topic:

It is a DISGRACE, and unconstitutional in the bargain, for Der Trumper to profit from foreigners using his branded properties and for him to have the audacity to charge the secret service for a sub-let on the rooms in TRUMP TOWER he's leasing from GMAC.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I didn't say it was OK that Trump spent more in one month than Obama in one year on travel.  What I did say is it is a pittance compared with the millions and billions squandered by Obama on other Muslim countries who have little to contribute to our country but terrorism.  Of course liberals want to dwell on the trivia, so go ahead and talk about the tiny amount Trump spent (on travel) instead of the huge amount Obama squandered including a $1.5 billion dollar ransom.

Is it really a ransom if you are giving the Iranians back their own money?  Plus, you had already agreed to give it back? I think your source for this might be presenting alternate facts and Fake News. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/17/politics/us-pays-iran-1-7-billion/

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Look over here!!!! Look over here !!!!

Care to comment on what was said about Trump's spending surpassing that of Obama?

Yes, Donald outspent Obama on Travel, BUT Obama spent20 times what Trump spent squandering taxpayer money on other (Muslim) countries! 

Look over THERE!!!!!!!!  Trump's spending is peanuts compared to Obama's.  Care to comment??????

Chas, you and Richva are correct.  It's hilarious to winess those Conservatives who complained often and loudly about the Obama travel cost; yet Trumps are elephant snacks.  Don't they see the hypocrisy?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@pc6063 wrote:

Not happening - Donald Trump hasn't even been in office a. month and he's already spent more than Obama on travel and that's ok!??are you kidding me? also I'd like to know where   Your stats about Obama spending 20 times more than Trump  on Muslim countries came from.  I'd also like to know why you think it's bad when Muslims are being victimized in their own homeland by radicals who use the Koran as an excuse to perpetrate their own dysfunctional agenda,  something Trump is obviously too stupid or doesn't want to see or admit.   It would be funny if it   Weren't so sad. Your argument is totally invalid.

I didn't say it was OK that Trump spent more in one month than Obama in one year on travel.  What I did say is it is a pittance compared with the millions and billions squandered by Obama on other Muslim countries who have little to contribute to our country but terrorism.  Of course liberals want to dwell on the trivia, so go ahead and talk about the tiny amount Trump spent (on travel) instead of the huge amount Obama squandered including a $1.5 billion dollar ransom.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

Not happening - Donald Trump hasn't even been in office a. month and he's already spent more than Obama on travel and that's ok!??are you kidding me? also I'd like to know where   Your stats about Obama spending 20 times more than Trump  on Muslim countries came from.  I'd also like to know why you think it's bad when Muslims are being victimized in their own homeland by radicals who use the Koran as an excuse to perpetrate their own dysfunctional agenda,  something Trump is obviously too stupid or doesn't want to see or admit.   It would be funny if it   Weren't so sad. Your argument is totally invalid.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Care to comment on what was said about Trump's spending surpassing that of Obama?

Yes, Donald outspent Obama on Travel, BUT Obama spent20 times what Trump spent squandering taxpayer money on other (Muslim) countries! 

Look over THERE!!!!!!!!  Trump's spending is peanuts compared to Obama's.  Care to comment??????

well, yeah. tht military intervention isnt cheap. rough being a trump mouthpiece isnt it. if your stories are startling enough, start a thread. Besides, Obama isnt president is he? you broke it you buy it Smiley Happy

Don't need to start a new thread.  This one "claims" that Donald's spending is more than Obama's.  Yes, in one small way, but Obama has him beat 10 times over in wasting taxpayer dollars - squandering our money giving it to Muslims in other countries.  This IS the place it should be known!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

well, yeah. tht military intervention isnt cheap. rough being a trump mouthpiece isnt it. if your stories are startling enough, start a thread. Besides, Obama isnt president is he? you broke it you buy it Smiley Happy

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors