Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump’s “fascist” roots lie in the Republican Party

Message 141 of 159

jimc91 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Hugo Chavez was a "Fascist" dictator.

Donald Trump is nothing like Hugo Chavez.

This is just one more post from the very emotional left intended to "insult" the President (duly elected) and anyone that supports his agenda.

More proof that Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.  The need to name call the President and voters that support his agenda is even more proof of posters allowing their "emotions" to rule their behavior as to how they treat other people.  Its very sad.  "You will get what you give."

Since this behavior is typical of the current democrat party it also explains why the democrats have lost over 1000 seats in government over the past 8 years.  Voters are tired of their childish behavior. (I know I am and many democrats have left the party as a result)

The American voters are looking for leadership with a positive vision for our country.  That is NOT Fascist...  Its love for your country.

The 2018 election is coming up soon and it will signal the direction the country will take during the 2020 general election.

Another aspect of this - those who want more and more power placed in the hands of the central government and, basically, a one Party system throw the word dictator around. I wonder what they think that sort of concentration of power leads to.

Why don't you ask trumpy?  He was the one who thought he could just make promises and everyone would fall in line and accept and approve them.  He was the one who claimed he was the great "deal maker".  Fact is, he can't bully his way through deals like he could as a wealthy businessman.

Trump discovers the limits of his power

More name calling of the President... Oh yeah.  My apologies for calling him a wealthy businessman.  Whah.

what does that have to do with Trump being a fascist?  Do you really need a primer?

You guys are just too predictable and have no argument for anything so you resort to childish name calling.  Well, if those guyz are so predictable, why are you whing?  The predictable ones are those who will support trumpy no matter what he does.  As AC said, "He could crap on his desk and you'd make excuses for him".  THAT'S predictable.

If Trump is what you accuse him of all of the ones that disagreed with him would be dead. Nope, not all fascists are alike. The list of "dead" has been quite long....not many are standing tall in the WH.  Tillerson's day's may be short as is Kelly's.  Who would want to work for him? Certainly not anyone with class or ethics.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 142 of 159

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

A left wing writer does an op ed in a left wing news site on the ongoing theme "Trump is a fascist" a year ago and a poster trots it out like it was some shocking new piece of news.

This topic is just a rehash of an old topic. Out comes the xenophobic and racism jazz again. And the "strongman" stuff again. Both Hitler and Mussolini get honorable mention.

You have a "scroll button" if you don't wish to discuss the topic.

Why would you say I don't want to discuss it. I obviously pointed out the flaws in the logic(?) above.

You didn't actually discuss the topic. But then, you hardly ever do.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 143 of 159

Apparently, some here are incapable of comprehending that not every member of the Republican Party endorsed Donald.    Mr. Kagan has written articles on this exact topic for more than a year and yes, he is a Republican.  

I realize that WIKI can be problematic, but I can only suggest the deniers would read his history...or look up his campaign donations before they erroneously label him as a 'liberal" or "Dem"

A few moments of due diligence  would show the articles that this man has written  AND when.    From 2016:   https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-is-how-fascism-comes-to-america/2016/05/17/c4e32c58-1c4...

Do the denialist of this man's political history read anything that questions their POV.    Do people who support White Nationalist just ignore that part of Republican history.    The Party has selected a person running for a Senator Position in the Deep South that embraces White Nationalism and one of his funders is even more radical than he is.   

This thread highlights who it is on this site that wants to keep the US population divided.  Is the GOP response here is a perfect example of their 'outreach" across the aisle?

Message 144 of 159

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

This is just one more post from the very emotional left intended to "insult" the President (duly elected) and anyone that supports his agenda.

More proof that Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.  The need to name call the President and voters that support his agenda is even more proof of posters allowing their "emotions" to rule their behavior as to how they treat other people.  Its very sad.  "You will get what you give."

Since this behavior is typical of the current democrat party it also explains why the democrats have lost over 1000 seats in government over the past 8 years.  Voters are tired of their childish behavior. (I know I am and many democrats have left the party as a result)

The American voters are looking for leadership with a positive vision for our country.  That is NOT Fascist...  Its love for your country.

The 2018 election is coming up soon and it will signal the direction the country will take during the 2020 general election.

Another aspect of this - those who want more and more power placed in the hands of the central government and, basically, a one Party system throw the word dictator around. I wonder what they think that sort of concentration of power leads to.

Why don't you ask trumpy?  He was the one who thought he could just make promises and everyone would fall in line and accept and approve them.  He was the one who claimed he was the great "deal maker".  Fact is, he can't bully his way through deals like he could as a wealthy businessman.

More name calling of the President...

what does that have to do with Trump being a fascist?

You guys are just too predictable and have no argument for anything so you resort to childish name calling.

If Trump is what you accuse him of all of the ones that disagreed with him would be dead.

You have nothing but lots and lots of emotion that explains the need to name call.

VIMTSTL

Message 145 of 159

rk9152 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 146 of 159

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

A left wing writer does an op ed in a left wing news site on the ongoing theme "Trump is a fascist" a year ago and a poster trots it out like it was some shocking new piece of news.

This topic is just a rehash of an old topic. Out comes the xenophobic and racism jazz again. And the "strongman" stuff again. Both Hitler and Mussolini get honorable mention.

I cna't see how anyone can live with so much hatred in them

LMAO!  Another Conservative practicing what they learned from Saul Alinsky...."Ridicule is man's most potent weapon" and ""Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

At least one Conservative here practices these "rules" everyday....just as Rush Limblah does.....as does, Sean Hannity.  Just far too funny......

Going off topic to attack another poster shows a weakness in commitment to the issue. Bringing up El Rushbo and Hannity along with the ever childish "LMAO" - further demonstrates that weakness.

It appears to me that if a person truly believes in the topic, they find ways to support that view.

Going off topic to attack another poster?  Oh ......... you mean like you so often do? You mean like bringing up neo-Marxism, Hillary and Obama in topics that have nothing to do with them?

Trump's actions support the view of the topic.

Here .......... have another LMAO !!!!

Chas, the Troll is a hoot.  I notice he STILL hasn't addressed the topic at all, but attacks others and claims they haven't.  trump is obviously a fascist, as are his cult members.

Message 147 of 159

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

LMAO!  Another Conservative practicing what they learned from Saul Alinsky...."Ridicule is man's most potent weapon" and ""Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

At least one Conservative here practices these "rules" everyday....just as Rush Limblah does.....as does, Sean Hannity.  Just far too funny......

Going off topic to attack another poster shows a weakness in commitment to the issue. Bringing up El Rushbo and Hannity along with the ever childish "LMAO" - further demonstrates that weakness.

It appears to me that if a person truly believes in the topic, they find ways to support that view.

Very good, "rk".  Now all you have to do is read your previous posts and understand you did exactly what you accuse another of doing.  Good work......"NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!"

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 148 of 159

jimc91 wrote:

Message 149 of 159

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 150 of 159

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Going off topic to attack another poster?  Oh ......... you mean like you so often do? You mean like bringing up neo-Marxism, Hillary and Obama in topics that have nothing to do with them?

Trump's actions support the view of the topic.

Here .......... have another LMAO !!!!

What was off topic, Alinsky, Limbaugh, Hannity?

How do you think Trump's actions the view of the topic?