AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's claim of 600K jobs created

Message 1 of 14

Olderscout

you have a point, but here it's either a small group of doctors or single providers. Soo, guess both view points are correct! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@pc6063 wrote:

It is not the president of the United States who determines which doctor one has, nor is it the insurance companies who determine which doctor one has.

It is YOUR DOCTOR Who determines what insurance he or she will accept.

But look on the bright side,  once Trump is done,  you will have no insurance, so then you can go to any doctor you want,  and pay every single penny of the bill!!

Yep things are really good under idiot Trump. 

Sad to say, but it is very seldom YOUR doctor who makes any of the decisions concerning who or what insurance s/he will accept. Today, they're almost all employees of a huge health care corporation soon to be automated almost out of existance as those corporations bring Dr WATSON on-line to do all the diagnosis with one MD to sign the prescriptions (they'll replace him with an LPN shortly), and medtechs to handle all the tests and provide chatty bedside visits, perhaps even housecalls.

The only job remaining for an MD will be for a few extremely skilled surgeons who will operate by remote control, and those who would deliver care to remote areas. Unfortunatily, this will do nothing to reduce the costs of American health care, but it will sure do wonders for the profitibility of those health care corporations.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

Neither Der Trumper nor his followers have any regard for the truth. They are the product of a generation of Republican War on Education - demeaning and degrading teachers in every way possible and encouraging the students to believe their ideas are just as good as anyone else's ideas, especially people who have devoted their lives to studying a subject. This is the real agenda behind school vouchers - the "charter schools" don't have any restrictions on who they hire to teach, not any standards for how those employees will be paid.

By the time the parents notice their 18-year-old cannot get from one end of a sentence to the other without stopping to tie his/her shoes, or make change, it's too late and ANOTHER illiterate, innumerate snowflake takes its place on the voter registration. A GOPer's dream - a never ending supply of people who cannot think.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Richva 

We are getting so used to the nonsense that Trump and his supporters spew that we're not even calling them out anymore for what it is.  Nor, I hope are we being misled by it.

Trump remains of felon,  he remains treasonous,  he remains a liar,  and he remains incompetent.

Thanks for the reminder to beware of shiny dangling objects which have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

Donald supporters are afraid or unwilling to admit that they made a mistake.   Perhaps when the changes that he is making personally affect them or a member of their family will they have a ctjm - but who knows.    

Perhaps they have already revised their will and want to die with their Make White American great again cap on and will look really stupid revising it  again after 3 months - so they will suffer in silence.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@fangoh45 wrote:

Trump isn't alone. Just Google "Obama's lies". You'll quickly start calling him, "little lying Barackie".

I hope you still have your doctor, I sure don't. Maybe, his biggest whopper.

This is the famous "Trump-What About" defence.  It sounds good when typing it but here is how it really rolls out:

• The real purpose is to get you talking about the what about "Obama's Lies". The idea is to distract you from Trump's incompetence.
  • The problem is that even if the "What about" was true (It is not in this case), it does not matter. Applying the spotlight to this case, does it matter if Obama, George Washington, or Jesus himself lied? No, it matters that Trump lied.  No amount of "they all do it" will compensate. 
  • The final point of this defense of Incompetent Trump is that it shows there are no factual or alternative factual evidence to support his claim.  He lied, he got caught, and now he can only deflect. 

Isn't it amazing how fast these last ditch defences came to light? That is because he has to use them so often. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

It is not the president of the United States who determines which doctor one has, nor is it the insurance companies who determine which doctor one has.

It is YOUR DOCTOR Who determines what insurance he or she will accept.

But look on the bright side,  once Trump is done,  you will have no insurance, so then you can go to any doctor you want,  and pay every single penny of the bill!!

Yep things are really good under idiot Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump's claim of 600K jobs created

Message 8 of 14

"I hope you still have your doctor, I sure don't. Maybe, his biggest whopper"

The comment above is a big whopper, not what Obama said. Right wingers/Obama Haters have no understanding as to why the above happened. It had nothing to do with lyiing.If they only knew the facts, would they change their mind?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

Obama's lies- like you can have your own doctors if you want?  sorry thing that was the insurance compaies, not Obama.

Here's the thing-Obama didn't lie as much in 8 years as Trump has since he toom office.

further,  Obama's lies never hurt the security of the American people or of the world.

In addition, Trump is a pathological liar,even bragging about it in The Art of the Deal, Obama was not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@pc6063 wrote:

Umbarch64-there is no reason that anyone anywhere should ever expect to get the truth out of little lyin donnie. Telling the truth is foreign to his nature. 

If the truth doesn't help his agenda, he lies. If the truth helps Him, then the very things that he said were lies, are now OK. 

It is unfortunate that there are still many extremely either stupid or gullible people out there who still believe this Jack wagon.  

As for jobs,  there's a big difference between 300,000 and 600,000.

unless of course your little liyin Donnie.

Trump isn't alone. Just Google "Obama's lies". You'll quickly start calling him, "little lying Barackie".

I hope you still have your doctor, I sure don't. Maybe, his biggest whopper.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22