Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's approval rattings

Message 11 of 37

KidBoy2

Who started the MAD on Trump?.  As I  recall,  Trump started the MAD himself.  With the Fake News Stuff.  Great choice of words by you MAD.  Is that even English? Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37
n566192l posted..

Anyone ever notice that Trump has so many skeletons in his closet? . I often wonder if he had come up through the ranks as other politicians, that all the skeletons would have been detected.Our news media, seems to be unraveling his skeletons on a daily basis. Also, why in the word, would he run for the highest seat in our great land ? I just hope all the history Books write a factual account of the information. Present approval rating aside, the history writers are going to have a field day.. Nancy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Presidents approval ratting is at 41%...not bad when almost all the media has a mad on for him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

Anyone ever notice that Trump has so many skeletons in his closet? . I often wonder if he had come up through the ranks as other politicians, that all the skeletons would have been detected.Our news media,  seems to be unraveling his skeletons on a daily basis. Also,  why in the word, would he run for the highest seat in our great land ? I just hope all the history Books write a factual account of the information. Present  approval rating aside,  the history writers are going to have a field day.. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

Image result for hear hear

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

Reminder to ignoblers that are going to hang their hat on one pollster:   Winston Churchill once opined:   Even fools are right sometimes.     

That is why intelligent people who like facts rely on an aggregate of pollsters rather that just one.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

Centristsin2010

I really hope that RhodeIsland and Maryland passed laws that unless Trump provides his 1040's, he will have to be a write in canadate in 2020. I also hope other States are able to pass the same laws.  But I Really hope Trump is Out of Office , before the 2020 Election.. This way,  Trump's approval rating will not even matter.. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

@n566192l wrote:

I did check out All the  threads posted about the language Trump uses at his rallies.  This type of Jedi Mind control really scares me.  I don't think Trump researched these tactics,  I believe he comes by them naturally.  Boy,  is this a Real concern for me. Thanks to everyone,  I can connect the dots. You have all Truly enlightened me on What and How this going on. Again my thanks......Nancy 

Consider yourself light years ahead of the trump supporters. Accurate and factural information is your friend.....keep it close by.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

I did check out All the  threads posted about the language Trump uses at his rallies.  This type of Jedi Mind control really scares me.  I don't think Trump researched these tactics,  I believe he comes by them naturally.  Boy,  is this a Real concern for me. Thanks to everyone,  I can connect the dots. You have all Truly enlightened me on What and How this going on. Again my thanks......Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37

Centrisrsin 2010,

OK,  I think I have it now.  There Really is creditable data,  where there are cults,  Trump approval ratings are Higher.. .Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BigLib posted..

And then 4 years later, Rasmussen gave the win to Romney. Oops.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)

===========================================================

Typical left wing posts...

Yes, post facts..... 

Kudos
Views