Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump’s approval rating rises to 52 percent, highest since 2017

Message 1 of 39

Everyone in this message board has read and is reading and listening to  all media that publishes these reports. Therefore , to actually believe what it has been posted in this thread is really funny. because we all know the lack of veracity of this subject.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 39

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

You may as well take a poll of Trump's kids to see how he's doing as use a Rasmussen Poll.

FiveThirtyEight which uses weighted averages of a number of polls puts the ToadPOTUS approval at 40.3% with 55.7% DISAPPROVAL .

Going to be a lot of GOPers in the Senate who will give 538's data a lot of careful consideration when they vote to convict and remove the twit from office in the next couple months.

It's a hoot some prefer to Cherrypick one of the least reliable polls in the country. Clearly, the 538 compilation is the most accrate, useful and represenative of America.

Speaking of cherry-picking, allow me to throw a few of my own in the basket.

We can also look at the RCP average across several polls including Rasmussen.  (Spoiler: 42.6% approval / 54.1% disapproval.

But if poor Donnie wants to tweet his own whistle with Rasmussen numbers, I will be magnanimous and let him have his momentary ray of sunshine, since we all know how bleak his world has been lately.  I'd almost feel sorry for him, except... I don't, really.

Those, the same polls which predicted Miss Hillary by a landslide in 2016.

Really?  Have documented proof of that claim?  Most know the polls accurately stated the popular vote.

National Polling Accurately Nails Popular Vote

Who will win the presidency?

This from PEW.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/

That's nice, fang, but I'm already aware of that article.  Maybe others may appreciate it though.  I do note it makes no mention of the three polls mentioned above, especially the 580 poll which is a compilation.  Many understand why Cons are beholden to Rasmussen....it's one of the least scientific polls of all major polls and caters to Conservative  desires.  Good look with that.

Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 39
...and yet... here you are. Go figure.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

‎02-12-2019 04:51 PM
You may as well take a poll of Trump's kids to see how he's doing as use a Rasmussen Poll.

FiveThirtyEight which uses weighted averages of a number of polls puts the ToadPOTUS approval at 40.3% with 55.7% DISAPPROVAL .

Going to be a lot of GOPers in the Senate who will give 538's data a lot of careful consideration when they vote to convict and remove the twit from office in the next couple months.

==============================================================

Just as I thought...the left would get their shorts in a bunch.

FYI...Rasmussen was the only poll that got the 2016 Presidential election winner correct.

For your information.  the "left" is not what you should refer to. You should refer not only to the "left" for also to all Americans whether they are left, right  Democrats or Republicans or INdependents. so when making any claims please address them properly.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 39

Why do we have to bother to disprove this very untrue issue? we all know, we all can read the newspapers. and we know what is his approval. so why bother with any of  this

No matter what they print in this message board we all know the truth. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 39

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Whew ... thank goodness for the huffy post.... was gettin' worried.

Tweet! Tweet!  A little ray of sunshine in a bleak world. 

Of the polls I cherry-picked, Huffy did have the highest approval rate, didn't it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's a hoot some prefer to Cherrypick one of the least reliable polls in the country. Clearly, the 538 compilation is the most accrate, useful and represenative of America.

We can also look at the RCP average across several polls including Rasmussen.  (Spoiler: 42.6% approval / 54.1% disapproval.

But if poor Donnie wants to tweet his own whistle with Rasmussen numbers, I will be magnanimous and let him have his momentary ray of sunshine, since we all know how bleak his world has been lately.  I'd almost feel sorry for him, except... I don't, really.

Really?  Have documented proof of that claim?  Most know the polls accurately stated the popular vote.

This from PEW.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 39

Pretty sad that trump supporters have to turn to a discredited polling outfit like Rasmussen to find a favorable poll about trump's approval rating. ROFLMAO !!!  Pretty sad that some right wingers would be proud to stand for the thinks that liberal hate, like (the short list):

A president that alienates our allies

A president that continually lies

A president with widespread corruption all around him and in his family

Discrimination

Racism

Misogyny

A shrinking middle class

Lower average wages

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 39

@fangoh45 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 39
Well he lives rent free in the head of lefties... so there's that.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views