Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's War On The Media

Message 11 of 105

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Williamb said, "rk, your relevance in the conversation diminishes every time you espouse support for trump"

I completely agree.

Of course you do.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 105

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

rk, your relevance in the conversation diminishes every time you espouse support for trump. A friend of mine who had served in Vietnam from 48 years ago said something that I have always remembered to this day, and very much applies to you...”I feel for you, but I can’t reach you”. You have wandered way off the plantation!

I would send you a map, but I can’t find you 

Your post, like many of your posts, does not bear any connectivity to the topic and would be better on the "rk" topic.

Then why don't you start that "rk topic", since it would be your favorite??????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 105

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

"How does it feel being one of the few only ones able to think for themselves?"

It's scary. I wish others would think for themselves instead of demonstrating blind loyalty to their hero in the White House.

More of your partisan accusations.   Can you prove your accusations that anyone has blind loyalty to anyone?  And where do you get this hero stuff?  Can't civilly discuss anything without resorting to accusations like another similar poster?

"Another similar poster"?  Does that mean you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 105

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

That is one of the most absurd comments I've seen in this forum. Trump has bellowed from day one about Fake News and ranted about the press being an enemy of the people. I've never seen any other President do anything remotely similar. 

The comment above illustrates blindl loyalty from Trump Cult members. They do not think for themselves and they parrot everything Trump says on TV.

Of course it's absurd... because it dares to cast reflection on Obama to say he did the same. No, it's because to accuse Obama of the same things that trump does is disingenuous, to put it politely. Or any President who has tried to manage public opinion. Name a president that has made the statements that trump has about the media and document it. And the attempt to say that anyone who disagrees with your partisan views is a 'cult'. 

That is an insult to the constitutional right of others to their own political opinion.  Yep, cons have the perfect right to base their opinions on lies and repeat those same lies as often as they choose, but not without others 'calling' them on those lies.The blind loyalty here is those who are dogmatic in their respect of others having the differing opinion.  Yep, that's the way extreme right singers here are. No, I see more following the leader and lack of thinking for themselves on the part of those who are engaging in 'group think' like those of yourself. Yet you supported Sanders in the primary and now protect and support trump in his agenda which more often than not opposes the Sanders agenda. Talk about those practicing "group speak", you should include yourself in that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 105

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Trump is doing what all budding dictators do, try to control the media. Since day one he's described the free press as "an enemy of the people". 

Hasn't every President attempted to do that?  Even Obama. 

Can you show where Obama tried to control the mainstream media? Can you show where Obama called them  "the enemy of the people" ?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump's War On The Media

Message 16 of 105

Phyllis, it's the responsibility of real Americans to resist anyone who tries to silence the free press, which is the foundation for any democracy. The fact that members of the Trump Cult defend his attacks on our free press proves they do NOT put America first, they put their hero in the White House first.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 105

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

" it is a responsibility of the President to call out violations of that important part of our society for they are truly an "enemy of the people"

Violations? I'm LOL. The definition of a violation for Trump and his minions is any news media outlet which criticizes him. 

The real enemy of the people is the pathological liar in the White House who is supported 100% by his blind, loyal cult members as Trump continually attacks our free press.

The most flagrant violator with regard to doing damage to the American society is the idol of the under educated, not too intelligent, easily led trump supporters. 

This idiot needs to be taken out of power before he does even more irreparable damage to this country. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump's War On The Media

Message 18 of 105

Williamb said, "rk, your relevance in the conversation diminishes every time you espouse support for trump"

I completely agree.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 105

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

rk, your relevance in the conversation diminishes every time you espouse support for trump. A friend of mine who had served in Vietnam from 48 years ago said something that I have always remembered to this day, and very much applies to you...”I feel for you, but I can’t reach you”. You have wandered way off the plantation!

Your post, like many of your posts, does not bear any connectivity to the topic and would be better on the "rk" topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 105

@rk9152

Kudos
Views