Super Contributor

Trump's Tweets Golf Club Ad

Tim L. O'Brien, May 11, 2020

I've see Trump's Tax Returns and you should too Timothy L O'Brien May 10 2020.PNG

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's Tweets Golf Club Ad

But Trump doesn't have time to tell his lawyers to answer subpoenas

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

lol @MsStretch thanks for the laugh!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

FORE!

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch 

Excellent video link!

Moronic Trump will think that it's some sort of tribute to him while it obviously exposes Trump's total incompetency and insanity ..... exhibiting several of Trump's mental issues.

BTW .... I'm a big fan of Seth Meyers' "a closer look" ..... a verification that what I heard Trump say in the news was indeed absurd!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

I bike pretty regularly on the C&O towpath on the Maryland side of the Potomac.  I can see Trump National Golf Course across the river, and usually you can see a golf cart moving around or hear cheers when someone made a decent shot (also, not a golfer, but I thought people are supposed to be quiet during golf?).  

And it's technically open although the clubhouse is closed.....

But it's dead.   Completely dead.   They apparently laid off a bunch of folks recently too.  So I am sure Trump is DYING to get his golf courses open again and making money....

Honored Social Butterfly

Manic Depressive wrote IP: But it's dead. Completely dead. They apparently laid off a bunch of folks recently too. So I am sure Trump is DYING to get his golf courses open again and making money....

Thing is, Toad is safe and secure - what he's desperately wants is for all his worshipers to get out there and DIE in the cause of a higher DJA,  AND his ability to resume his role as undisputed most lazy and unproductive ToadPOTUS.  Not making this up - toad has been talking about his "reopening the country" in words usually reserved for sending our Troops off to War, making the dumb and uninformed appear "heroic" as they give their lives and the lives of those they come into unprotected contact with  so lil donny bonespurs can have better numbers...in case Putin can't pull it off AGAIN.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump playing golf while the Coronavirus breaks out in our countryTrump playing golf while the Coronavirus breaks out in our country

Trump dug a big hole for himself when he went to play golf while the country was suffering the outbreak of the Coronavirus!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Will the Toadworshipers EVER tumble to the fact everyone around their Toad gets tested for Covid19 every couple of days, while the rest of the Nation can't get tested unless they've already got the virus?? Or that Toad went into a RAGE when he learned one of the military who serves him meals (unwraps the BigMacs??) tested positive, so NOW everybody around him wears a mask when not on camera?? Will those Foxbots ever figure out Toad wants THEM to go forth and die by the thousands to jack the DJA in reckless behavior he himself is "avoiding like the plague"?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png