Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

Message 41 of 48

"I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad." 

And then

New Zealand mosques' attack suspect praised Trump in manifesto

A suspected gunman behind the Christchurch attacks has dubbed the US president as 'a symbol of renewed white identity'.

Amazing coincidence isn't it

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 48

@ej64073754 wrote:

People, this is the President of the United States, talking on Breibart about what could happen to his political opponents: "I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad." 

SO Trump thinks he can use the military and police as his 'goons"  ..... just like the "goons" he used to beat up protesters at his Fascist campaign rallies!

The "bikers" ....... wearing their Nazi helmets, swastika arm bands and waving their Confederate flags ..... would be great goons for Trump as they also represent Trump's values.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 48

@ej64073754 wrote:

People, this is the President of the United States, talking on Breibart about what could happen to his political opponents: "I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad." 

This man is encouraging violence toward those who, if they don't go the way he likes, they could get hurt. This is not someone running a 3rd world country ........

Rather, it is a "3rd world" two bit gutless dictator!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 48

@Panjandrum wrote:

ps..........his (Trump's) guy "bikers" probably amount to 50 overweight geezers in their 40s and 50s who like to dress up and ride on the weekends. ..........

.......... wearing Nazi helmets, swastika arm bands and waving Confederate flags ..... Trump's idea of Making America Great Again!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 48
his comments are just proof once again, we do NOT live in normal times, and won't until the man is our of office.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 48

It's become the Crazy House , with the exception of a handful of Truth Seeking , Common Sense Republicans , who wont accept Lies anymore.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 48

ej64073754:  This man is encouraging violence toward those who, if they don't go the way he likes, they could get hurt. This is not someone running a 3rd world country, claiming they can instigate a coup because they have the military strength to do so; this is an American President, insinuating that all he has to do is give the command and his opponents will be gone.

Trump may be in for a big surprise if he thinks law enforcement and our military would commit violence in his support.

From retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey:

Barry R McCaffreyVerified account @mccaffreyr3 14h14 hours ago

This Trump language is incredibly provocative and dangerous. This is an incitement to violence. Trump misreads law enforcement and the US Armed Forces. They are non-political and law based institutions. Swear to support the Constitution not a person.

ps..........his tough guy "bikers" probably amount to 50 overweight geezers in their 40s and 50s who like to dress up and ride on the weekends.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

Message 48 of 48

This man is encouraging violence toward those who, if they don't go the way he likes, they could get hurt. This is not someone running a 3rd world country, claiming they can instigate a coup because they have the military strength to do so; this is an American President, insinuating that all he has to do is give the command and his opponents will be gone.

Is this what our Country has come to? How can anyone support this mentally unbalanced person? Trump supporters must stop giving him a pass for everything he says, tweets, or acts in this manner.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors