Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Kudos
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

Message 21 of 48

Hello EVERYONE,

please return to the topic.

This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 48

Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

I've known bikers too,  from bars,  back in my drinking days,  they had guns, and were extremely racist, these guys had SS and swastika tattoos.

Most of them had spent half their life in prison, that is where they got their ideology and tattoos.

They sold drugs for a living, used women like pieces of meat, and had at least one bullet hole scar.

Anyone can be in a motorcycle club, but people also want to play biker, they want to look bad without being bad.

Those guys called people like that test tube bikers.

I was never interesting in joining, I would say the only people that have tattoos are sailors and  convicts, and I have a name, I don't want a number. I would joke about it though, if I ever get a tattoo it will be crossed pipe wrenches not a swastika.

How many of your bikers had or used used Nazi imaginary Soosie, how many had a German style helmet,  wore a iron cross, or had a Third Reich Tattoo

You know like this.

Image D.O.T. GERMAN- DULL BLACK 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 48

@Soosie wrote:
You can try to promote a fallacy that all bikers today are reformed, but it's just that ............... pure fallacy. To begin with, Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

Sure, there are some very good biker groups, but ignoring that many are still violent crime ridden dope smuggling groups is just plain naive or purposeful denial.

@ChasKy53...........If you had read more closely before jumping in you would have seen I was simply replying to Tarheels surprise that I knew anything about bikers, BUT you had to jump in to make it TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. Wonder why you do that??????? AND, yep, I know it is for anyone to post here......GUESS WHAT, that includes me pal.

It's touching that you consider me to be your "pal".  You must have misread my posting, I didn't say "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP".  I used the name "trump" just once in asking you a question that you didn't answer. Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 48
You can try to promote a fallacy that all bikers today are reformed, but it's just that ............... pure fallacy. To begin with, Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

Sure, there are some very good biker groups, but ignoring that many are still violent crime ridden dope smuggling groups is just plain naive or purposeful denial.

@ChasKy53...........If you had read more closely before jumping in you would have seen I was simply replying to Tarheels surprise that I knew anything about bikers, BUT you had to jump in to make it TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. Wonder why you do that??????? AND, yep, I know it is for anyone to post here......GUESS WHAT, that includes me pal.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 48
I want to add to my comment above. I can understand why someone would be surprised that a senior who admits to being older than most in this group would be a rider, because I was just as surprised to come and try to write in a group where I found a group of seniors who in my opinion represent AARP, who promote men wearing pantyhose, hatred of our President and Christians, campaigning for men to go to women's restrooms, and finding that the females in the group campaign for babies to be killed. I guess they have no objection to their granddaughters sleeping with a man who wears pantyhose and I guess they are opposed to having grandchildren. I doubt anyone in the group is childbearing age themselves.

Yep, I found respect in a group of riders. On this site there seems to be little. It was a real cultural shock to me to find out that my peers had taken this low road.

Many of today's snowflakes would cry at the sound of the thunder bikes make. Me, I perk up when I hear it because I know if represents real men and women who are God fearing, flag waving, country loving people who ride charities for the good of those who are less fortunate.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 48

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel......................I rode with Christian Bikers and The Motor Maids for twenty five years. Never, Never did I ever feel anything except treatment as a Lady Rider. I think you like to research, research the Motor Maids. Best group of lady riders you will ever find. We rode parades in full uniform. Looked pretty snappy. It takes 2500 skills to ride a motorcycle. I took all the safety training available to me and Instructor's training. In later years I rode with a Christian group from my church. Yes, there are Hell's Angel's. I once was in a cafeteria and sat near three of them. I asked them where they were from. We talked about bikes and they shook my hand for being friendly and kind to them. Treated me as men should treat a lady. One of the most powerful sermons I ever heard was from a previous Hell's Angel. There is good and bad in all groups.

I went from ballroom dance where I wore gowns and had the very well kept hair to motors and helmets. I enjoyed learning both. I have always believed in learning and doing all that I can. My days in the rocker will be filled with wonderful memories if the mind stays in tact.

The only place I have been treated badly as a rider was on this site where some cutsie guy wrote that I must have fallen and hit my head. I took it as a silly, old geezer who had pooped his shorts and needed to sound off at someone.

You can try to promote a fallacy that all bikers today are reformed, but it's just that ............... pure fallacy.  To begin with, Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 48

Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

There is a dark web of violence, hate, racism, and white supremacy out there that most of us know nothing about and can barely imagine.

You see it surface for time to time in news accounts, Pittsburgh, Maryland, and  New Zealand stand out, but this stuff goes on every day.

People believe what they choose to believe. 

There is an old saying.

Watch your thoughts. They become words. Watch your words. They become deeds. Watch your deeds. They become habits. Watch your habits. They become character. Character is everything.

People choose to hate, that hate compels them to choose to seek out others of a like mind, they choose to exchange ideas and fantasies, they make plans to act on those fantasies, they buy guns, they learn how to use them, they scout and reconnoiter, they prepare to live out their fantasy.

Hopefully that is as far as it goes, on Thursday I had a conversation on the construction job I'm currently working on with two old fat white men just like me. They both have a closet full of semi automatic weapons, they both have ammunition stock piled, one has a bug out bag and a bullet proof vest.

Fat old men with aching backs that oof when they tie their shoes getting ready for war against who?  The " immigrants " the " blacks " the " Muslims " the  " aliens  "  the " liberals ". These guys just watch FOX news, and that is nothing compared to one of these other dark sites or sub sites.

I mocked them, I told them if you don't eat for a week you'll trade your guns for a cheeseburger, you would be better off saving your money or buying beans and rice. They can't remember the last time they shot those guns, was it five years ago or longer,  they don't belong to a gun club, that stuff just sits in the closet. 

The people who actually carry out attacks take it to the next level or maybe levels, they go to sites on the Internet and plan and prepare, they create memes, they exchange memes from the imagined glory of the past to address the imagined problems of the present, the Caravan, the Immigrant invasion, the globalist Jews, Muslims trying to destroy white culture.

We see these dark sites, the dark web,  in what Trump and other Republicans write, say, and display, you just don't find this stuff on the Internet unless you go searching for it.

Trump and other Republicans speak to these people and use them for their own ends, they want that hate and division, they want to stoke it, and if we have a Pittsburgh or a New Zealand, or countless other smaller attacks, it just unfortunate collateral damage, and we have their thoughts and prayers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 48

@Soosie wrote:

I would give these posts and this subject an award for the biggest stretch of imagination I have seen in a long time.  He said, "he has the backing,"  He did not say they were going after anyone.  I can tell you this.  Bikers are peaceful men.  I would trust them around anything I have.  I saw more good men give the limit for needy adults and especially children.  I am proud to say I rode many charitable events with them.  Now, if some ole guy wants to push one of them, he could find himself getting up off the ground.  They are peaceful, but not pushovers.  

While it is true most "bikers " are decent people who just happen to enjoy riding motorcycles, lil donny doesn't know any of those bikers, in fact, he doesn't know ANY bikers. What he DOES know are the reported exploits of Hell's Angles, Outlaws, Pagans, etc..

Anyone with an iota of discernment would recognize THOSE are the bikers he's talking about and NOT Bikers for Christ or Riding for Jesus.

He doesn't know any Military or Police either, and thinks they're just like the extras in The Disposables or Rambo. Again, that iota of discernment would reveal the truth about his statements - He's threatening to start an armed rebellion AGAINST the Military and Police if people don't stop exposing his crimes and treason.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 48

@cm9889168 wrote:

BREITBART  

Nolte: 14 Media Outlets Spread Hoax About Trump Calling for Violence During Breitbart

News Interview

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

You should really read your own articles more closely. I quote trump's own words from your posted article: 

" I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 48
@nctarheel......................I rode with Christian Bikers and The Motor Maids for twenty five years. Never, Never did I ever feel anything except treatment as a Lady Rider. I think you like to research, research the Motor Maids. Best group of lady riders you will ever find. We rode parades in full uniform. Looked pretty snappy. It takes 2500 skills to ride a motorcycle. I took all the safety training available to me and Instructor's training. In later years I rode with a Christian group from my church. Yes, there are Hell's Angel's. I once was in a cafeteria and sat near three of them. I asked them where they were from. We talked about bikes and they shook my hand for being friendly and kind to them. Treated me as men should treat a lady. One of the most powerful sermons I ever heard was from a previous Hell's Angel. There is good and bad in all groups.

I went from ballroom dance where I wore gowns and had the very well kept hair to motors and helmets. I enjoyed learning both. I have always believed in learning and doing all that I can. My days in the rocker will be filled with wonderful memories if the mind stays in tact.

The only place I have been treated badly as a rider was on this site where some cutsie guy wrote that I must have fallen and hit my head. I took it as a silly, old geezer who had pooped his shorts and needed to sound off at someone.
Kudos
Views