Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
277
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

277 Views
Message 11 of 48

@ChasKy53 wrote:


The moderators have tried to direct this thread back on topic, thanks for your help. Care to comment on trump's words?


My comments were in reference to Trump's words:

 

"Without a doubt Trump was out of place generalizing just like many in their comments here."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
277
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
277
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

277 Views
Message 12 of 48

To really talk about this subject you have to do it in total, not just a piece like what he said on Breibart. The full subject is what will Trump do if he starts to loose power. Michael Cohen has told us and he knows Trump better than all of us. He told us Trump will cause vigilance to try and keep power. The people who wrote his books for him and know him well have backed that up. People who have worked for him a long time back that up. When Congress refused to give him border wall money he just bypassed them and took it. When the Court ordered him to stop taking children at the order he just refused to. His Sec. of Defence stopped him from some of his moves like with the Trans Troops, and Trump got rid of him. Look at Trumps business background. He has always tried to do what he pleased inspite of any rules, or laws. The 25 million to Trump U students when he got caught. Trump told us all who he will try and use to keep power. If you saw his veto press conif. yesterday you saw Cabinet people once again each saying how great he was, and then each law enforcement person present do the same thing. It looked like the typical Dictator loyalty session of his underlings. Look at N, Korea and you will see the same thing toward their Dictator. My guess his order will be JD, police first, then military, and to support them his far right white nationalist groups. The people have been warned just like the Germans were warned about Hitler. The far right are now trying to make all believe he would never cause violence with what they are telling us. That happened in Germany, Italy, and every other country that was taken over by a Dictator. Cohen is correct about Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
277
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
272
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

272 Views
Message 13 of 48

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


The following is what trump said.  Care to comment on it?

 

"I have the support of the bikers for trump. I have support of the tough people, but they don't play tough until they get to a certain point and then it would be very very bad."


I am aware of what Trump said.  My comments were about those here labeling all bikers.  My niece is involved in a biker organization that engages in welcoming veterans home among other charitable activities.  She doesn't ride but assists in administrative functions.  There are many women around that enjoys riding their bikes.

 

There is other such organizations that has runs for charity.  They look as rough and tough as those in the picture with him...but they have a heart of gold when it comes to helping others.

 

Without a doubt Trump was out of place generalizing just like many in their comments here.


The moderators have tried to direct this thread back on topic, thanks for your help. Care to comment on trump's words?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
272
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

257 Views
Message 14 of 48

@ChasKy53 wrote:


The following is what trump said.  Care to comment on it?

 

"I have the support of the bikers for trump. I have support of the tough people, but they don't play tough until they get to a certain point and then it would be very very bad."


I am aware of what Trump said.  My comments were about those here labeling all bikers.  My niece is involved in a biker organization that engages in welcoming veterans home among other charitable activities.  She doesn't ride but assists in administrative functions.  There are many women around that enjoys riding their bikes.

 

There is other such organizations that has runs for charity.  They look as rough and tough as those in the picture with him...but they have a heart of gold when it comes to helping others.

 

Without a doubt Trump was out of place generalizing just like many in their comments here.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
261
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

261 Views
Message 15 of 48

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

gruffstufff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.

 

Well I guess We The People have nothing to worry about if Trump was talking about those church  going bikers getting tough on people, they'll just be Christ like and avoid conflict

 

Who do you think Trump was referring to?

 

Certainly not those bikers 


Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works.  In our area we have one that gathers toys for children at Christmas time and another that is involved in many charitable activities including helping veterans. 


The following is what trump said.  Care to comment on it?

 

"I have the support of the bikers for trump. I have support of the tough people, but they don't play tough until they get to a certain point and then it would be very very bad."


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

259 Views
Message 16 of 48

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:


Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works. 

 


Your response of "REGARDLESS OF WHO TRUMP WAS REFERRING TO" is a diversion from the subject of the thread.

 

He was referring to tough bikers who could make things "VERY BAD, VERY BAD" for his opponents.

 

He wasn't referring to charitable works whatsoever.

 

Imagine that, a president that threatens violence toward his opponents.

 

That IS NOT someone that should be the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
258
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

258 Views
Message 17 of 48

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel......................I rode with Christian Bikers and The Motor Maids for twenty five years. Never, Never did I ever feel anything except treatment as a Lady Rider. I think you like to research, research the Motor Maids. Best group of lady riders you will ever find. We rode parades in full uniform. Looked pretty snappy.


@Soosie,

 

Outside of your snappy full uniforms, it sounds like your experience as a "Christian Biker" and a "Motor Maid" and a "Lady Rider" IS NOT what TRUMP THE CHUMP was referencing when he said the following:

 

"I HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE BIKERS FOR TRUMP......... I HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE TOUGH PEOPLE, BUT THEY DON'T PLAY IT TOUGH.........UNTIL THEY GO TO A CERTAIN POINT........AND THEN IT WOULD BE VERY BAD, VERY BAD.

 

Now, @Soosie , that comment can be taken in no other way other than THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is condoning violence by his supporters toward those that oppose him.

 

What kind of president is that?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
258
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

259 Views
Message 18 of 48

@gruffstuff wrote:

gruffstufff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.

 

Well I guess We The People have nothing to worry about if Trump was talking about those church  going bikers getting tough on people, they'll just be Christ like and avoid conflict

 

Who do you think Trump was referring to?

 

Certainly not those bikers 


Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works.  In our area we have one that gathers toys for children at Christmas time and another that is involved in many charitable activites including helping veterans. 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
244
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

244 Views
Message 19 of 48

gruffstufff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.

 

Well I guess We The People have nothing to worry about if Trump was talking about those church  going bikers getting tough on people, they'll just be Christ like and avoid conflict.

 

 

Who do you think Trump was referring to?

 

 

Certainly not those bikers 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
244
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

244 Views
Message 20 of 48
@gruffstuff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views