Super Contributor

Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

People, this is the President of the United States, talking on Breibart about what could happen to his political opponents: "I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad." 

This man is encouraging violence toward those who, if they don't go the way he likes, they could get hurt. This is not someone running a 3rd world country, claiming they can instigate a coup because they have the military strength to do so; this is an American President, insinuating that all he has to do is give the command and his opponents will be gone.

Is this what our Country has come to? How can anyone support this mentally unbalanced person? Trump supporters must stop giving him a pass for everything he says, tweets, or acts in this manner.

Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel......................I rode with Christian Bikers and The Motor Maids for twenty five years. Never, Never did I ever feel anything except treatment as a Lady Rider. I think you like to research, research the Motor Maids. Best group of lady riders you will ever find. We rode parades in full uniform. Looked pretty snappy. It takes 2500 skills to ride a motorcycle. I took all the safety training available to me and Instructor's training. In later years I rode with a Christian group from my church. Yes, there are Hell's Angel's. I once was in a cafeteria and sat near three of them. I asked them where they were from. We talked about bikes and they shook my hand for being friendly and kind to them. Treated me as men should treat a lady. One of the most powerful sermons I ever heard was from a previous Hell's Angel. There is good and bad in all groups.

I went from ballroom dance where I wore gowns and had the very well kept hair to motors and helmets. I enjoyed learning both. I have always believed in learning and doing all that I can. My days in the rocker will be filled with wonderful memories if the mind stays in tact.

The only place I have been treated badly as a rider was on this site where some cutsie guy wrote that I must have fallen and hit my head. I took it as a silly, old geezer who had pooped his shorts and needed to sound off at someone.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel......................I rode with Christian Bikers and The Motor Maids for twenty five years. Never, Never did I ever feel anything except treatment as a Lady Rider. I think you like to research, research the Motor Maids. Best group of lady riders you will ever find. We rode parades in full uniform. Looked pretty snappy.

@Soosie,

Outside of your snappy full uniforms, it sounds like your experience as a "Christian Biker" and a "Motor Maid" and a "Lady Rider" IS NOT what TRUMP THE CHUMP was referencing when he said the following:

"I HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE BIKERS FOR TRUMP......... I HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE TOUGH PEOPLE, BUT THEY DON'T PLAY IT TOUGH.........UNTIL THEY GO TO A CERTAIN POINT........AND THEN IT WOULD BE VERY BAD, VERY BAD.

Now, @Soosie , that comment can be taken in no other way other than THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is condoning violence by his supporters toward those that oppose him.

What kind of president is that?

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

What kind of president is that? It seems to be one that causes grown men to sit at their laptops with some kind of obsession that seemingly cannot be cured. I would hate to be able to have another Obama back in office because I don't think the country would survive, but gosh, I would like to see some of you well and going outside to play again.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
What kind of president is that?

It seems to be one that causes grown men to sit at their laptops with some kind of obsession that seemingly cannot be cured. I would hate to be able to have another Obama back in office because I don't think the country would survive, but gosh, I would like to see some of you well and going outside to play again.

Other than personal attacks directed toward what you think are ALL MEN, @Soosie, your comment above does not address the subject of the thread at all.

Do you think that TRUMP THE CHUMP stating that "TOUGH BIKERS" could make things "VERY BAD, VERY BAD" is something else besides condoning violence against his opponents?????? What might that be?

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's Recent Interview On Breibart

I've known bikers too,  from bars,  back in my drinking days,  they had guns, and were extremely racist, these guys had SS and swastika tattoos.

Most of them had spent half their life in prison, that is where they got their ideology and tattoos.

They sold drugs for a living, used women like pieces of meat, and had at least one bullet hole scar.

Anyone can be in a motorcycle club, but people also want to play biker, they want to look bad without being bad.

Those guys called people like that test tube bikers.

I was never interesting in joining, I would say the only people that have tattoos are sailors and  convicts, and I have a name, I don't want a number. I would joke about it though, if I ever get a tattoo it will be crossed pipe wrenches not a swastika.

How many of your bikers had or used used Nazi imaginary Soosie, how many had a German style helmet,  wore a iron cross, or had a Third Reich Tattoo

You know like this.

Image D.O.T. GERMAN- DULL BLACK 

Honored Social Butterfly

@gruffstuff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

gruffstufff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.

Well I guess We The People have nothing to worry about if Trump was talking about those church  going bikers getting tough on people, they'll just be Christ like and avoid conflict.

Who do you think Trump was referring to?

Certainly not those bikers 

Honored Social Butterfly

@gruffstuff wrote:

gruffstufff, answer to your question is none. We didn't hang out in bars, we hung out in church. I think so much of our history depends on our lifestyle. Hope yours has changed.

Well I guess We The People have nothing to worry about if Trump was talking about those church  going bikers getting tough on people, they'll just be Christ like and avoid conflict

Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works.  In our area we have one that gathers toys for children at Christmas time and another that is involved in many charitable activites including helping veterans. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Well I guess We The People have nothing to worry about if Trump was talking about those church  going bikers getting tough on people, they'll just be Christ like and avoid conflict

Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works.  In our area we have one that gathers toys for children at Christmas time and another that is involved in many charitable activites including helping veterans. 

How wonderful Tex.

Stop playing coy as we both know who the "bikers" were that Trump was "refering to".

The "bikers" are the same bikers that act as enforcers (goons) at Trump rallies to (as Trump commanded) "beat the **** out of protesters"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works.  In our area we have one that gathers toys for children at Christmas time and another that is involved in many charitable activities including helping veterans. 

The following is what trump said.  Care to comment on it?

"I have the support of the bikers for trump. I have support of the tough people, but they don't play tough until they get to a certain point and then it would be very very bad."

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

To really talk about this subject you have to do it in total, not just a piece like what he said on Breibart. The full subject is what will Trump do if he starts to loose power. Michael Cohen has told us and he knows Trump better than all of us. He told us Trump will cause vigilance to try and keep power. The people who wrote his books for him and know him well have backed that up. People who have worked for him a long time back that up. When Congress refused to give him border wall money he just bypassed them and took it. When the Court ordered him to stop taking children at the order he just refused to. His Sec. of Defence stopped him from some of his moves like with the Trans Troops, and Trump got rid of him. Look at Trumps business background. He has always tried to do what he pleased inspite of any rules, or laws. The 25 million to Trump U students when he got caught. Trump told us all who he will try and use to keep power. If you saw his veto press conif. yesterday you saw Cabinet people once again each saying how great he was, and then each law enforcement person present do the same thing. It looked like the typical Dictator loyalty session of his underlings. Look at N, Korea and you will see the same thing toward their Dictator. My guess his order will be JD, police first, then military, and to support them his far right white nationalist groups. The people have been warned just like the Germans were warned about Hitler. The far right are now trying to make all believe he would never cause violence with what they are telling us. That happened in Germany, Italy, and every other country that was taken over by a Dictator. Cohen is correct about Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"I have the support of the bikers for trump. I have support of the tough people, but they don't play tough until they get to a certain point and then it would be very very bad."

I am aware of what Trump said.  My comments were about those here labeling all bikers.  My niece is involved in a biker organization that engages in welcoming veterans home among other charitable activities.  She doesn't ride but assists in administrative functions.  There are many women around that enjoys riding their bikes.

There is other such organizations that has runs for charity.  They look as rough and tough as those in the picture with him...but they have a heart of gold when it comes to helping others.

Without a doubt Trump was out of place generalizing just like many in their comments here.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I am aware of what Trump said.  My comments were about those here labeling all bikers.  My niece is involved in a biker organization that engages in welcoming veterans home among other charitable activities.  She doesn't ride but assists in administrative functions.  There are many women around that enjoys riding their bikes.

There is other such organizations that has runs for charity.  They look as rough and tough as those in the picture with him...but they have a heart of gold when it comes to helping others.

Without a doubt Trump was out of place generalizing just like many in their comments here.

There's only one person in this thread who is labeling ALL bikers. You see, this person used to know a few bikers back in the day, therefore, ALL bikers are just like the ones she used to know.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The moderators have tried to direct this thread back on topic, thanks for your help. Care to comment on trump's words?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The moderators have tried to direct this thread back on topic, thanks for your help. Care to comment on trump's words?

My comments were in reference to Trump's words:

"Without a doubt Trump was out of place generalizing just like many in their comments here."

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Regardless of who Trump was referring to, there are many bikers and biker's organizations, consisting of men and women bikers,  that are dedicated to charitable works. 

Your response of "REGARDLESS OF WHO TRUMP WAS REFERRING TO" is a diversion from the subject of the thread.

He was referring to tough bikers who could make things "VERY BAD, VERY BAD" for his opponents.

He wasn't referring to charitable works whatsoever.

Imagine that, a president that threatens violence toward his opponents.

That IS NOT someone that should be the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Hello EVERYONE,

please return to the topic.

This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I want to add to my comment above. I can understand why someone would be surprised that a senior who admits to being older than most in this group would be a rider, because I was just as surprised to come and try to write in a group where I found a group of seniors who in my opinion represent AARP, who promote men wearing pantyhose, hatred of our President and Christians, campaigning for men to go to women's restrooms, and finding that the females in the group campaign for babies to be killed. I guess they have no objection to their granddaughters sleeping with a man who wears pantyhose and I guess they are opposed to having grandchildren. I doubt anyone in the group is childbearing age themselves.

Yep, I found respect in a group of riders. On this site there seems to be little. It was a real cultural shock to me to find out that my peers had taken this low road.

Many of today's snowflakes would cry at the sound of the thunder bikes make. Me, I perk up when I hear it because I know if represents real men and women who are God fearing, flag waving, country loving people who ride charities for the good of those who are less fortunate.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel......................I rode with Christian Bikers and The Motor Maids for twenty five years. Never, Never did I ever feel anything except treatment as a Lady Rider. I think you like to research, research the Motor Maids. Best group of lady riders you will ever find. We rode parades in full uniform. Looked pretty snappy. It takes 2500 skills to ride a motorcycle. I took all the safety training available to me and Instructor's training. In later years I rode with a Christian group from my church. Yes, there are Hell's Angel's. I once was in a cafeteria and sat near three of them. I asked them where they were from. We talked about bikes and they shook my hand for being friendly and kind to them. Treated me as men should treat a lady. One of the most powerful sermons I ever heard was from a previous Hell's Angel. There is good and bad in all groups.

I went from ballroom dance where I wore gowns and had the very well kept hair to motors and helmets. I enjoyed learning both. I have always believed in learning and doing all that I can. My days in the rocker will be filled with wonderful memories if the mind stays in tact.

The only place I have been treated badly as a rider was on this site where some cutsie guy wrote that I must have fallen and hit my head. I took it as a silly, old geezer who had pooped his shorts and needed to sound off at someone.

You can try to promote a fallacy that all bikers today are reformed, but it's just that ............... pure fallacy.  To begin with, Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

Sure, there are some very good biker groups, but ignoring that many are still violent crime ridden dope smuggling groups is just plain naive or purposeful denial.

Honored Social Butterfly

You can try to promote a fallacy that all bikers today are reformed, but it's just that ............... pure fallacy. To begin with, Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

Sure, there are some very good biker groups, but ignoring that many are still violent crime ridden dope smuggling groups is just plain naive or purposeful denial.

@ChasKy53...........If you had read more closely before jumping in you would have seen I was simply replying to Tarheels surprise that I knew anything about bikers, BUT you had to jump in to make it TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. Wonder why you do that??????? AND, yep, I know it is for anyone to post here......GUESS WHAT, that includes me pal.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
You can try to promote a fallacy that all bikers today are reformed, but it's just that ............... pure fallacy. To begin with, Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

@ChasKy53...........If you had read more closely before jumping in you would have seen I was simply replying to Tarheels surprise that I knew anything about bikers, BUT you had to jump in to make it TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. Wonder why you do that??????? AND, yep, I know it is for anyone to post here......GUESS WHAT, that includes me pal.

It's touching that you consider me to be your "pal".  You must have misread my posting, I didn't say "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP".  I used the name "trump" just once in asking you a question that you didn't answer. Trump didn't say "Christian Bikers", did he?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png