Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's Legal "Dream Team"

       tRump's Legal "Dream Team"

 

Alan Dershowitz - Accused Sexual predator

 

Pam Bondi - Took bribe from tRump to halt Trump University investigation

 

Jay Sekulow - conspired with Cohen about dishonest testimony to Congress

 

Ken Starr - resigned from Baylor in disgrace

 

It speaks volumes for tRump to hire Jeffrey Epstein's and O J Simpson's Lawyer

 

 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Social Butterfly

Trial by Hire

 

"In a surprise move Monday night, a detachment of high-profile House Republicans announced that they would formally join the president's legal team, including Reps. (1) Doug Collins, (2) Mike Johnson, (3) Jim Jordan, (4) Debbie Lesko, (5) Mark Meadows, (6) John Ratcliffe, (7) Elise Stefanik and (8) Lee Zeldin. The last-minute show of force underscored the fluid nature of the Senate trial, which is also set to feature full-throated arguments against impeachment from constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton independent counsel Ken Starr."

 

8 more lawyers. Trump hit the panic button.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-trial-set-trump-legal-team

 

 

Woo hoo! Look at me citing Fox News... Talk about non-partisan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@LouLit01 wrote:

Trial by Hire

 

"In a surprise move Monday night, a detachment of high-profile House Republicans announced that they would formally join the president's legal team, including Reps. (1) Doug Collins, (2) Mike Johnson, (3) Jim Jordan, (4) Debbie Lesko, (5) Mark Meadows, (6) John Ratcliffe, (7) Elise Stefanik and (8) Lee Zeldin. The last-minute show of force underscored the fluid nature of the Senate trial, which is also set to feature full-throated arguments against impeachment from constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton independent counsel Ken Starr."

 

8 more lawyers. Trump hit the panic button.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-trial-set-trump-legal-team

 

 

Woo hoo! Look at me citing Fox News... Talk about non-partisan.

 


tRump always used mob attorneys throughout his history in his private life. He continues to do the same in his public life. nOw others is the Republican Party are throwing in with him and those attorneys.  Guilty by association as far as I am concerned.

 

BLUE WAVE IN 2020 !!!!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
692 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

: Trump's Legal "Dream Team"

 

The reality TV President gets a reality TV legal team.

 

Trump thinks they'll look good on television.

 

I'm surprised the FOX News hosts aren't a part of it.

 

Or are they?

0 Kudos
764 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

impeachment ken starr.jpg

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@gordyfl wrote:

impeachment ken starr.jpg

 


Appropriately hilarious !!!!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
849 Views
2
Report
Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

impeachment ken starr.jpg

 


Appropriately hilarious !!!!


“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” Lindsey Graham said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

0 Kudos
787 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@LouLit01 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

impeachment ken starr.jpg

 


Appropriately hilarious !!!!


“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” Lindsey Graham said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”


Lindsey Graham is such a flip-flop artist. If he held to his original words from the Clinton era he would vote to remove tRump from office, he is a partisan hack. He's not really about "cleansing" because it would include his own removal from office, and just about the entire Republican Party. I hope that through the Senate Impeachment Trial people see just how corrupt the Republican party has become.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
759 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/trump-hires-jeffrey-epstein-legal-team-ken-starr-alan-dersho...

 

TRUMP POACHES JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S LEGAL TEAM TO SAVE HIM IN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

 

Their last collaboration involved negotiating the plea deal that allegedly allowed billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein to continue preying on underage girls.

 

What's up with that?

 

What do you guys think? Why did Lev Parnas go to the press? The best legal advice is don't talk to the police.

 

 https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/lev-parnas-on-maddow-everybody-was-in-the-loop-76876869606

 

Do you think Parnas didn't want to end up like Jeffery Epstein?

 

Did Parnas go to the press to protect himself?

0 Kudos
918 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/trump-hires-jeffrey-epstein-legal-team-ken-starr-alan-dersho...

 

TRUMP POACHES JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S LEGAL TEAM TO SAVE HIM IN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

 

Their last collaboration involved negotiating the plea deal that allegedly allowed billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein to continue preying on underage girls.

 

What's up with that?

 

What do you guys think? Why did Lev Parnas go to the press? The best legal advice is don't talk to the police.

 

 https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/lev-parnas-on-maddow-everybody-was-in-the-loop-76876869606

 

Do you think Parnas didn't want to end up like Jeffery Epstein?

 

Did Parnas go to the press to protect himself?


Well, Epstein is dead, Parnas is alive. Add it up.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ChasKy:      tRump's Legal "Dream Team"

 

 

The top people who would normally have those jobs are avoiding Team Trump like the plague. They don't want his stench clinging to them for the rest of their careers.

Honored Social Butterfly

I hope the "dream" team causes nightmares, LOL!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@Tom5678 wrote:
I hope the "dream" team causes nightmares, LOL!!!

Again he surrounds himself with creeps and thugs.

 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
937 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@ChasKy53 wrote:

       tRump's Legal "Dream Team"

 

Alan Dershowitz - Accused Sexual predator

 

Pam Bondi - Took bribe from tRump to halt Trump University investigation

 

Jay Sekulow - conspired with Cohen about dishonest testimony to Congress

 

Ken Starr - resigned from Baylor in disgrace

 

It speaks volumes for tRump to hire Jeffrey Epstein's and O J Simpson's Lawyer

 

 


No surprise - donny earlier employed Roy Cohn who defended Mafia bosses in the 60's. I heard a rumor Cadet Bonespurs tried to hire Nuremburg nazis and Adolf Eichmann's lawyer, Robert Servatius - but he's dead these days.

 

On a real note, seems Dershowitz has tried to distance himself from his putrid, decency-deprived client because there's some things not even a rat will do.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png