WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump’s Incoherence Too Much - Getting Worse

Message 1 of 4

Maybe pressure and panic are setting in. The walls seem to closing in on him, add in age and we have a meltdown in progress. How many times have we heard of his WH tirades. Not handling the results of his bad policies very well. And something else which is showing thru. It’s often said that the more that you tell lies, the more that you have to remember what you said. I think that he is becoming confused...he cannot remember what he has said in all of the lies which he has told. Hence, a new lie on the same old subject. And new lies out of thin air...just another lie in an attempt to make himself look good. 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

The orange toad has always been a clumsy and inept liar whose linguistic bungles have been a source of - either considerable embarrassment or amusement - depending upon which side of the political divide one is on...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Mickstuder,

But hasn't this Administration been a house of cards since day one. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump’s Incoherence Too Much - Getting Worse

Message 4 of 4
Trump’s incoherence is too much — and it’s getting worse

President Trump has never been a model of consistency or coherence. However, as pressure builds both from looming investigations and the impending transfer of power in the House from the Republican majority to the Democrats, his ability to maintain even the pretense of normalcy and rationality begins to crumble.

That’s true on both foreign and domestic policy, giving the impression of a president teetering on the brink of a complete meltdown.

On foreign policy, Republicans and Democrats alike have hammered the president on his specious defense of the Saudis’ brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

The incoming chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), bluntly stated on CNN’s “State of the Union,”

“I have been briefed by the CIA. And while I cannot discuss the contents of the briefing in any way,

I can say that I think the president is being dishonest with the American people.”

In this case, a solid bipartisan consensus stands against Trump. The Post reports:

“I disagree with the president’s assessment,” Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “It’s inconsistent with the intelligence I’ve seen. . . . The intelligence I’ve seen suggests that this was ordered by the crown prince.” . . .

Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), speaking on CNN’s “State of the Union,” acknowledged that Saudi Arabia was a “great strategic partner” but added that the United States’ commitment to human rights and the rule of law requires Congress “absolutely to consider further action. At such a time when it becomes necessary, the president also needs to speak directly to the Saudis and say enough’s enough.”

The result is likely to be a bipartisan effort to cancel Saudi arms sales and to sanction all those involved. Moreover, with a Democratic House majority, the Democrat-led intelligence and foreign affairs committees can investigate not only the murder and coverup but also Trump’s own potential financial conflicts with the Saudis, whom he bragged in the past have purchased tens of millions in real estate properties from him. In the meantime, Trump appears to all but his most deluded cultists to be in the Saudis’ pockets, remarkably gullible and/or a liar. On this he remains politically isolated against a united front of our international allies, Democrats, Republicans and our intelligence agencies. (As an aside, one wonders how CIA Director Gina Haspel can remain in an administration in which the president lies about her agency’s findings and sides with a foreign power.)

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/11/26/trumps-incoherence-too-much-for-too-long/...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies