Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's All White Republican Party is a National Disgrace

In your entire lifetime, did you ever see or read about a trial where the prosecution was not allowed to introduce evidence or call witnesses?

Trump's fanatical cult just brought us one dangerous step closer to a DICTATORSHIP, where the Supreme Leader is never held accountable for his or her actions.

Honored Social Butterfly

Lou said, "When examining the racial make-up of Republican elected officials let's not forget that they have very few women as well. It's the old boy's club."

I can't disagree with the above.

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, there are so many reasons that Trump's ALL WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY" is a National Disgrace, that I don't know where to start.

Social Butterfly

When examining the racial make-up of Republican elected officials let's not forget that they have very few women as well. It's the old boy's club.

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom said, "my take is they don't care. All they DO care about is maintaining the status quo of their party in as much power as possible, to the exclusion of all else."

Obviously they do NOT care about honesty, integrity, character, the "Rule of Law", and putting America first. That's why today's all white Republican Party is a National Disgrace.

Honored Social Butterfly

nor do they care about election interference, esp. if it helps THEIR GUY! and this starts from the top. I just read a in depth article about this in the latest issue of Rollingstone magazine, about the sad state of affairs of election interference from 2016 and Russia and what could happen this year. Election security is NOT talked about in the Oval Office, at all period. What this tells me, is Trump is openly welcoming more Russian interference in our elections in 2020. I expect it. I will post a thread about this article and topic tomorrow. It was very interesting and sad.
Honored Social Butterfly

just saw this online now: what happened last night in Iowa could be a preview of what to expect:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/wake-call-iowa-caucus-disinformation-serves-warning-about-...
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
just saw this online now: what happened last night in Iowa could be a preview of what to expect:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/wake-call-iowa-caucus-disinformation-serves-warning-about-...

The House wrote an Elections Security Bill that Moscow Mitch McConnell refuses to put into committee or put to a vote.  Seems like he supports Russia hacking into our elections.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes Tom, we already have a form of dictatorship but Trump Cult members either don't recognize it or don't care. Any time there's a trial of the president and the prosecution is NOT allowed to introduce evidence and call witnesses, that's a dictatorship. It was if we were a third world bananan republic and the all white Republican Senate was to blame.

Honored Social Butterfly

my take is they don't care. All they DO care about is maintaining the status quo of their party in as much power as possible, to the exclusion of all else.
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Cult members always ignore facts, such as they are an ALL WHITE PARTY. Of course they do everything they can to avoid this obvious fact. 

• 53 Republican Senators: ZERO people of color 
  • 198 Members of the House: 1 person of color, who is retiring later this year.  
  • Do the math, there are 251 Republicans in Congress and just one person of color. Trump's the head of an "All White Party" and that's the source of his power
Honored Social Butterfly

===========================================

A very racist thread title that is not true...a out and out lie.

Why would anyone want to start a thread with a known lie? Why?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Let's see what the all white Republican Party will do today to embarrass America and put us on the path to a dictatorship.

Honored Social Butterfly

CEE TEE, my opinion, we already have a dictatorship. Steve Schmidt former GOP er said yesterday in an interview no President has ever had more power than Trump. It is a sad state of affairs for which we must address in November!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
CEE TEE, my opinion, we already have a dictatorship. Steve Schmidt former GOP er said yesterday in an interview no President has ever had more power than Trump. It is a sad state of affairs for which we must address in November!!

Again, opinion from the left.  If we already had a dictatorship, you'd be jailed for that remark!  What you libs want is a true dictatorship where everyone works for the government and gets equal pay for equal time regardless of value.

Honored Social Butterfly

===============================================

Why start a thread with a out and out lie?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Wrong, the Trump Party is indeed a National Disgrace!  "Get over it" as Mulvaney says.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Totally agree. Any party that is OK with an adversary helping them to win a campaign to me, is a NATIONAL DISGRACE, also any party who tries to cover up the truth from getting out IS a NATIONAL Disgrace. But hey, thats just me.
Honored Social Butterfly

Again..

Why?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

because unlike everything that comes out of TRump or his party's mouth, it is NOT a lie. Its only perceived to be a lie with the Trump Cult Party. That is why.
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Why start a thread with a(sic) out and out lie?

Problem is, it isn't a lie. Can you show the demographics of the Republican Party that shows differently? Just saying it is a lie is just more empty words.

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If we already had a dictatorship, you'd be jailed for that remark!  What you libs want is a true dictatorship where everyone works for the government and gets equal pay for equal time regardless of value.

It's odd the Conservatives find the need, and to seem to think it's a requirement, to tell others what they want and how to think.  Very dictator like.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

and I would have NO problem going to jail for that remark either. And you are right that is my opinion, but as I posted yesterday former GOP er Steve Schmidt is saying that NO President now has as much power as Trump, and up to this point he gets away with everything because NO one it seems wants to stand up to him. The question is why??? What are they afraid of?
Honored Social Butterfly

Chasky, Trump's All White Republican Party is a national disgrace because of what they did to Democracy in the U.S. Senate. Just like Donald Trump, they trampled all over our American values, as they turned our government into a mini-dictatorship.

Honored Social Butterfly

tRump's all white Republican Party is a disgrace to many morally upstanding people.

Of course it is no disgrace to White Supremacists or to many who harbor racists attitudes or fears of white people losing their majority in America.  Disgustingly, some are likely far right Fundamentalists.

Honored Social Butterfly

r870944b said to me, “Are you suggesting that ALL of Trump’s supporters are white? That’s an inflammatory exaggeration, and only serves to further divide the country,”

I don’t offer inflammatory comments. Please consider the following:

53 Republican Senators: ZERO people of color

198 Members of the House: 1 person of color, who is retiring later this year. 

Do the math, there are 251 Republicans in Congress and just one person of color. Trump's the head of an "All White Party" and that's the source of his power. In my opinion, that's also the glue that holds his cult members together.

Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

r870944b said to me, “Are you suggesting that ALL of Trump’s supporters are white? That’s an inflammatory exaggeration, and only serves to further divide the country,”

Golly gee, CT, your powerful posts only serve to further divide the country. You stop that right now, hear? Our president is struggling mightily to unify us and your posts are ruining everything!

Contributor

I’m confused by your headline and it’s relation to your post. Are you suggesting that ALL of Trump’s supporters are white? That’s an inflammatory exaggeration, and only serves to further divide the country, undermining any effort to bring the country together.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, the power of the cult is mind boggling. All the senators see what happened to so many loyal Trump supporters whom he later trampled over for one reason or another. Yet, they are incapable of standing up to him.

As for his national cult members, the preservation of the white man's role in society is the dominating factor in Trump's verion of the Republican Party. They are terrified of losing this opportunity to have a bigoted president who demonstrates his loyalty to white people every week.

Honored Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking:   As for his national cult members, the preservation of the white man's role in society is the dominating factor in Trump's version of the Republican Party. They are terrified of losing this opportunity to have a bigoted president who demonstrates his loyalty to white people every week.

What they can't see is that Trump is using them for their votes, but he cares nothing for them. If circumstances change, he would trash them in a heartbeat.....he views them as useful idiots and probably sanitizes after every contact.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png