Trump "May Block Bolten Testimony" As Pelosi Prepares To Transfer Impeachment Articles

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump "May Block Bolten Testimony" As Pelosi Prepares To Transfer Impeachment Articles

Message 11 of 119

MsSretch wrote-This is like trying to explain things to the IMPOTUS.  I tried to put it in simple terms.  Sorry I didn't have any pretty pictures and colorful charts to explain that the House hearing was an investigation, not a trial and at the time of the hearing, no one had been formally accused and charged.  But like the IMPOTUS, "stable genius" that he is (😄), sometimes best to ignore the babble and let him ramble on.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So the master of     babble is comparing a murder with a phone call leading to impeachment .Interesting!  No witness to a possible murder will be allowed to be a whistleblower .However a whistleblower to a Presidential  impeachment will  also never be allow to hide behind anonomity unless he is afraid of going to jail himself.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump "May Block Bolten Testimony" As Pelosi Prepares To Transfer Impeachment Articles

Message 12 of 119

Cult members never hold their leader accountable for his/her actions. In fact, it's just the opposite. They are dedicated to protecting their Supreme Leader no matter what he/she says or does. When it comes to Comrade Trump, he can do no wrong, so they will never criticize him for anything.

At the same time,  anyone who investigates, stands up to,  or criticizes their Supreme Leader, becomes the victim of a vicious demonization attack/process. This thread is a prime example of how that operates. If President Obama would have  tried to block or impede the rule of law during his administration, today's Trump Cult members would have gone ballistic. However, when Comrade Trump does it, everything is fine. He's not the problem, everyone else is.

There's no end to the double standards and hypocrisy in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump "May Block Bolten Testimony" As Pelosi Prepares To Transfer Impeachment Articles

Message 13 of 119

Critical wrote-Among the most distrubring pieces of information included was the apparent focus that Giuliani, Parnas, and others involved put on then U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, who they perceived as an obstacle to Trump's interests in the country. In a series of text message exchanges with a man named Robert F. Hyde, a Republican congressional candidate in Connecticut, Parnas indicated there was ongoing surveillance of Yovanovitch------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Parnas-another Cohen wannabe. He is headed to jail for multiple untruthful statements. If the Dems are hanging their hopes     on Parnas they are going to have a rude awakening.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 119

@MsStretch wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

What an absurd scenario-The Trump whistle blower had no first hand knowledge. So it should have been thrown out immediately.

This is like trying to explain things to the IMPOTUS.  I tried to put it in simple terms.  Sorry I didn't have any pretty pictures and colorful charts to explain that the House hearing was an investigation, not a trial and at the time of the hearing, no one had been formally accused and charged.  But like the IMPOTUS, "stable genius" that he is (😄), sometimes best to ignore the babble and let him ramble on.

Wait!  I found some pretty pictures!

CrimeStoppers.png

Crime Stoppers bylines:

Government Crime Stoppers is an official member of Crime Stoppers USA that encourages citizens to assist law enforcement agencies in fighting crime within the government. All too often citizens with knowledge of criminal government activity remain silent due to fear of retribution and doubts that the system would take action against powerful offenders. GCS aims to overcome these obstacles through cash rewards of up to $10,000 for tips that substantively contribute to the prosecution of government-related offenses. GCS is currently offering rewards in Texas, with plans to expand to other states soon.
Your identity will remain anonymous and secure.
----------------------------------------------------

WeTip.png

WeTip byline:

WeTip is committed to providing the most effective, anonymous citizens crime reporting hotline system in the nation. WeTip promises and ensures absolute anonymity, not just confidentiality. WeTip provides intelligence and information to local, state, federal and international law enforcement agencies relating to criminal activity obtained from an online and telephone crime reporting hotline.

Get it? 

A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 119

@easyed598 wrote:

Ms Stretch wrote-Let's say I suspect my neighbor has killed his wife.  I haven't seen her for days and the newspaper delivery guy says he saw the neighbor carrying out this big heavy black bag to the garbage early one morning.  I call the police hot line with my suspicions and the secondhand info I got from the newspaper delivery guy. I am NOT required nor asked to provide ID and credentials.  I remain anonymous because I'm afraid my neighbor might kill me if he knew I squealed on him.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What an absurd scenario-The Trump whistle blower had no first hand knowledge. So it should have been thrown out immediately. In your example ,no jury would convict someone unless the witness testified . 

In fact ,most people would suspect the neighbor of the murder and was trying to blame the husband. Sorry that boat don`t float.

What?!  Absurd answer.  "Most people would suspect the neighbor of the murder and was trying to blame the husbandI"?  The neighbor is the husband!  But the semantics are irrelevant to my point.  I hypothetically had no firsthand knowledge and reported to police based on my suspicions and what I heard.  Police took my tip and investigated its merit.  They didn't throw my tip out.  They were obligated to check it out.

This is like trying to explain things to the IMPOTUS.  I tried to put it in simple terms.  Sorry I didn't have any pretty pictures and colorful charts to explain that the House hearing was an investigation, not a trial and at the time of the hearing, no one had been formally accused and charged.  But like the IMPOTUS, "stable genius" that he is (😄), sometimes best to ignore the babble and let him ramble on.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 119

Here's a perfect example, illustrating that Trump Cult members reside in an alternate reality I made brief list of significant results from the Mueller investigation. Check out the alternate reality response.

• Critical wrote:
  • Numerous indictments
  • 10 examples of Trump obstructing justice
  • Trump invited interference from Russia
  • Trump never reported the interference from Russia
  • And to this day, Trump still denies Russia attacked the 2016 election
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Your list applies to Hillary campaign more  then it does Trump. 
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 119

@alotofgrey wrote:

Block? I don't get this. If Bolten decides to testify or do a Parnas (interview), other than wine, call him names, and/or throw a fit, what is Trump going to do about it? Threaten to sue him?

In the impeachment trial, if the dems request calling Bolton to testify, it is voted on and the Republicans in the Senate can vote not to allow him to testify. It's really that simple, unfortunately.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 119

Among the most distrubring pieces of information included was the apparent focus that Giuliani, Parnas, and others involved put on then U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, who they perceived as an obstacle to Trump's interests in the country. In a series of text message exchanges with a man named Robert F. Hyde, a Republican congressional candidate in Connecticut, Parnas indicated there was ongoing surveillance of Yovanovitch. Elsewhere, Hyde openly referred to the ambassador as "that **bleep**" and the language in the document even hinted that Yovanovitch could or would be harmed

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 119

Critical wrote-The report did not say Giuliani threatened her, it was one of his thugs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- His thug??? What was his name?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 119
  • Critical wrote-Numerous indictments
  • 10 examples of Trump obstructing justice
  • Trump invited interference from Russia
  • Trump never reported the interference from Russia
  • And to this day, Trump still denies Russia attacked the 2016 election-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your list applies to Hillary campaign more  then it does Trump. Hillary and the DNC paid for the Russian Steele Dossier. Hillary and and Bill  received  millions from Russia for speeches and the Clinton foundation(she was suppose to win the Presidency) Russia probably interferred with the election but it was to benefit Hillary more than Trump.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors