From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump policy of separating families

Message 1 of 107
@gruffstuff
Traumatizing these families is good for them, makes them tough, and it's good for America too, shows them Mexicans ( or where ever it is they come from ) that we're strong and we mean business.

I was just wondering since this is your post several .times,
Did you traumatize your family to make them tough, or to be a bully like Trump? Was it good for them also? Unbelievable comment.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 107

Children as young as 3 months have been sent to Michigan - they are being entered into the Foster Care program.      So for all the whiners here, please explain how this is the child's fault.    (Detroit Free Press or Hill)

Again, people need to be reminded that Sessions and the current WH regime have set up a program in which everyone is guilty of a crime and it is that which Border Patrol justifies  the separation of parent from child .    It is perverse and craven hate that allows this terrible policy that some here are embracing to remain in place.

TX has illegally been accepting more children that they are licensed to take care of.   Was there an increase in Staff or other contracts to serve those children?   NO - this is a cash business - more craven perversion aka GREED by owners.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 107

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

It was the Kennedy administration at the urging of Cuban exiles.  They were actually the impetus behind the operation giving wrong information to us.

Tx,  Tx  he blew it.  he doesn't know that it was Eisenhower who actually armaed and had the CIA  trained the Cubnas for what it woudl be the invasion.  he blew it.

Yes it was an idea hatched by the Eisenhower administration, but inherited by JFK.  It was doomed from the start, mostly because it was assumed that the Cuban people would arise and support the invasion, and further the plans was an open secret with the Cuban intelligence fully aware.

In any event, I don't believe this is the topic of the thread.

Yes, Tx, you are correct. but it was Rk who brought this up. and we really have to be careful apparently now he is taking action to anyone that doesn't agree with hims perhaps he is calling ICE

You are spreading malicious and inaccurate rumors. I'd suggest you check with a knowledgeable source before making your wild claims. The fact of the matter about rk is that "hims" is a big boy, quite capable of taking care of himself without seeking outside help.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 107

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Granted amnesty?  would you care to clarify that please?

Amnesty, asylum, whatever.

Yes  Tx  it wasn't ammnesty and in most caes it was called Indefinite Departure. we could leave whentever we thoght it possible. Not too many Cubans actually requested Asylum there was no need.

Whatever you call it, they were given asylum here in the United States.

My Great, Great, Great grandfather did the same thing and it was called emigrating to America.  Of course, he was white and not brown so I guess that is the difference. 

And the Cubans were what - purple?

The left just has to try to interject racism into everything whether it fits or not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 107

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

And as far as the Cubans, they were effectively granted amnesty the minute they stepped foot on American soil.  Whatever you want to call it.  And they came here lawfully unlike these illegals who are trying to slip by our Border Patrol.

wet foot/dry foot

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 107

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

And as far as the Cubans, they were effectively granted amnesty the minute they stepped foot on American soil.  Whatever you want to call it.  And they came here lawfully unlike these illegals who are trying to slip by our Border Patrol.

The term used was "wet foot, dry foot" and was the result of the guilt of the Kennedy boys over abandoning the people we sent to the Bay of Pigs having promised but not delivered air cover.

You sent to the Bay of Pigs  who is we?

USA - CIA. That's the "we" I don't know who the "You" is you referred to.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 107

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

It was the Kennedy administration at the urging of Cuban exiles.  They were actually the impetus behind the operation giving wrong information to us.

Tx,  Tx  he blew it.  he doesn't know that it was Eisenhower who actually armaed and had the CIA  trained the Cubnas for what it woudl be the invasion.  he blew it.

Yes it was an idea hatched by the Eisenhower administration, but inherited by JFK.  It was doomed from the start, mostly because it was assumed that the Cuban people would arise and support the invasion, and further the plans was an open secret with the Cuban intelligence fully aware.

In any event, I don't believe this is the topic of the thread.

Yes, Tx, you are correct. but it was Rk who brought this up. and we really have to be careful apparently now he is taking action to anyone that doesn't agree with hims perhaps he is calling ICE

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 107

@Richva wrote:

My Great, Great, Great grandfather did the same thing and it was called emigrating to America.  Of course, he was white and not brown so I guess that is the difference. 

Asylum from what?  Apparently you are determined to make all this a racial issue? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 107

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Yes  Tx  it wasn't ammnesty and in most caes it was called Indefinite Departure. we could leave whentever we thoght it possible. Not too many Cubans actually requested Asylum there was no need.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 107

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors