Honored Social Butterfly

Trump paid hardly any taxes in 10 of the last 15 years!!!!

The criminal is NOT happy with this news and lashed out at the NYT. Predictably calling it "fake news." No sir its not, and everybody knows it. Now the world knows or is starting to, why you want to keep your records hidden.

Trump said Sunday that the story was "totally fake news" and "made up," although he acknowledged that he "didn't know anything about the story" ahead of its publication, which came moments before his news conference began.

Asked about the report that he paid just $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and again in 2017, Trump said he has "paid a lot of money in state" taxes, although he was not specific about how much.

In response to the report, Senate Minority Leader Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., tweeted to raise your hand "if you paid more in federal income tax than President Trump

What a crook! 

Social Butterfly

Opinion piece: Donald Trump IRS tax filings 

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone too broke to pay taxes for 10 out of 15 years and still is able to live like a billionaire ?   .   Aside from the 4 years taxpayers have paid for his lifestyle and his family that is.    

Yet those not rich enough to even be a republican are willing to support him anyway and pay their share and his too.   HMMM   what a charmed life ...he even used his charity foundation monies as a personal piggy bank and now I know why.  

Honored Social Butterfly

The Regressives will be  thrilled when they read how Trump avoided paying taxes. Like the $70K for a hairdresser. Remember when the GOP billed itself as the party of patriotism?  Now I guess, it is the party of "Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you". 

Likewise the cost of haircuts, including the more than $70,000 paid to style his hair during “The Apprentice.” Together, nine Trump entities have written off at least $95,464 paid to a favorite hair and makeup artist of Ivanka Trump.

Social Butterfly

Dont forget, little Donny Jr. has to testify soon to Congress.

He got some splaining to do.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678  

Get ready to rock n roll. trump does not have enough fingers and toes to plug this dike, that he has been lying about. 
What will come out is that that trump has been lying about his taxes, and it appears that there will be more financial information to come out...as to where he inflates and deflates figures. 
And the big one...who has been providing loans, who has made cash purchases to trump, and who is holding the papers! 

the truth is out there!

Honored Social Butterfly

tRump supporters will simply deny it, bring up someone else and discredit them.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Bingo!!!!! :

U.S. Rep. Richard E. Neal, D-Mass., chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, said in a statement that Trump "has gamed the tax code to his advantage and used legal fights to delay or avoid paying what he owes."

Trump again pledged to make his taxes public after the completion of an IRS audit, which he has said for years is why he is not making the documents public.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png