Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump on Mueller report: let it come out, let people see it...

Message 41 of 43

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Tom5678 

Well said, and very polite I might add!

I watched the tape of the noisy helicopter (which he does intentionally) press gaggle. And to state the obvious...

trump is unhinged! Wonder how soon he will start stonewalling the report and berating Mueller again? And he bragged about his massive election win, for the thousandth time, and stated no collusion for the ten thousandth time!

He’s a real stable genius alright!

The nation - and the world - needs to have access to the entire UN-REDACTED Mueller data, all the verified FBI data, and all of his tax returns...   

Because there's doubt that the "stable genius" has been telling the truth and obeying the law...  

There are two solutions - complete transparency - or like in Russia - jail for people who criticise liddle donnie's secret lover...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump on Mueller report: let it come out, let people see it...

Message 42 of 43

@Tom5678 

Well said, and very polite I might add!

I watched the tape of the noisy helicopter (which he does intentionally) press gaggle. And to state the obvious...

trump is unhinged! Wonder how soon he will start stonewalling the report and berating Mueller again? And he bragged about his massive election win, for the thousandth time, and stated no collusion for the ten thousandth time!

He’s a real stable genius alright!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump on Mueller report: let it come out, let people see it...

Message 43 of 43

Very good, now just keep telling this to your AG sir......one of the very very few things I have heard from Trump that I  actually agree with. The Mueller report should come out when done........it should answer a lot of questions that are unanswered. He asked Reporters why Mueller gets to write a report...well sir, that would be because one of our enemies probably conspired with you to win an election because your election was in THEIR interest, not in t he interest of America,  and they didn't like HIllary's stance on Russia, so stay tuned sir !!. Assuming your AG releases this report, it should answer quite a few questions!

Trump comments on Mueller report.

Kudos
Views
Replies