Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump on Mueller report: let it come out, let people see it...

Message 1 of 43
True. He may not have any choice to run again, because he knows if he doesn't there is a good chance he would be indicted. Lock him up!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 43

@john258 wrote:

Just a few thoughts on the report. Lets hope the public sees the full report. Right now none of us know what is in it. We know the area assigned to Muller was very narrow, and there are many paths coming off the narrow area. We have seen indictments, guilty pleas, prison time, etc. for the past few months, and I think we will see quite a few more as other areas pick up these paths found by Muller. So far it has confirmed that Trump in government is no different than Trump in business. In the underbelly of society and a mob type organization. I will not be surprised if Trump himself comes out of the report fairly clean. He has done what all Mob bosses do. The people under him do all  the work, and they get caught first. Cohen is a perfect example. The boss stays out of the day to day dirty work and Trump did that in business, and I am sure in Govt. Trump will not even fire a person. So with that in mind do not be surprised if Trump himself comes out not to badly. He has more danger from the paths that Muller has opened, and others at Fed., State, Local level are working on. That is where I think they can get him. Time will tell. What Muller has done is good.

I tend to agree.  I also believe it is why the president has no choice but to run for re-election.  No telling what (sealed) indictments await his return to private life -- those pesky little annoyances that the presidency basically protects him from.  I also believe he will not hesitate to throw anyone under the bus for the sake of self-preservation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 43

Just a few thoughts on the report. Lets hope the public sees the full report. Right now none of us know what is in it. We know the area assigned to Muller was very narrow, and there are many paths coming off the narrow area. We have seen indictments, guilty pleas, prison time, etc. for the past few months, and I think we will see quite a few more as other areas pick up these paths found by Muller. So far it has confirmed that Trump in government is no different than Trump in business. In the underbelly of society and a mob type organization. I will not be surprised if Trump himself comes out of the report fairly clean. He has done what all Mob bosses do. The people under him do all  the work, and they get caught first. Cohen is a perfect example. The boss stays out of the day to day dirty work and Trump did that in business, and I am sure in Govt. Trump will not even fire a person. So with that in mind do not be surprised if Trump himself comes out not to badly. He has more danger from the paths that Muller has opened, and others at Fed., State, Local level are working on. That is where I think they can get him. Time will tell. What Muller has done is good.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 43

@Tom5678 wrote:
My guess is OVER fwiw, LOL!!!

I'm with you, Tom.  My guess is 42.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 43

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Its past time for the report to come out.  Really?  What time was it due?

The news has been for the past month or two that the investigation is over and the report will be out soon.  Many have suggested Cons consider changing the station.

Me thinks they do not have anything of substance to report and they are afraid to admit that.  Well, obviously, "some thinks" 37 indictmentss and 8 plea deals and many years of jail time for Cohen,Manafort, and others is nothing "of substance".  
Now THAT'S funny......

charles-did-what.jpg

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 43
My guess is OVER fwiw, LOL!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 43

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Its past time for the report to come out.

Don't you think that the investigation should be completed first?

The investigation (witch hunt) IS over. No collusion was found and Mueller doesn't know how to tell the public that Trump did nothing! What exactly are they investigating? Anything that Trump did since his birth? After the report is given out, it should in unredacted form be published and then Mueller fired. Next, an investigation should be started into the Clinton collusion or witch hunt for her.

What position do you occupy on the Mueller team? 

Trump is due for another 25 years of investigations before we return to the fruitless investigations of the Clintons.

Watch and see!

Indeed, can't wait until the NYSD completes their investigation.  Wanna guess how many indictments/counts the trump mob leader, and his family receives?  The over/under is 20.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 43

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
here you go kidboy, and this is from your network:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-says-there-is-direct-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-cam...

That's your proof - what Schiff says on Fox News?????  Schiff is a far leftist that will do anything to tarnish anyone RIGHT!

So you say.....he's seen far more evidence than you have.  But many far-right Cons prefer the treasonous Nunes and his midnight jaunts to trumps quarters....I chose integrity, just as millions of Americans do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 43
Its past time for the report to come out.

The news has been for the past month or two that the investigation is over and the report will be out soon.

Me thinks they do not have anything of substance to report and they are afraid to admit that.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 43

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mueller report...they keep saying, again and again over the last month or so that the report will be released in a few days.

Lets get out and let the media pick it apart.

What's the hurry, the Right relished in seeing Hillary investigated for years and nothing was found.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views