From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now saying he "knows nothing about Wikileaks" after once saying, " I love w

Message 1 of 11

@afisher wrote:

HMMM,   ignoble donald supporters seem to have vanished, when the lies of donald are so blatant that even they have no defense?.  

I think they're out celebrating and feel no need now to defend him.  Assange's indictment is all the protection for dt's lies, on many fronts, that is necessary.

I've been wondering how dt is going to avoid his love-fest relationship with Wiki and this article explains exactly why he doesn't have to even take notice, why he knows nothing at all.  The US Justice Department has his back.  Their timing, set-up plans, arrest and very narrow indictment against Assange removes any consequences from dt.

Assange Indictment is Good News for Both Trump and Press Freedom

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/04/11/assange-indictment-is-good-news-for-both-trump-and-press-fr...

So what happened to the two Swedish charges of rape, why Assange took refuge?  That remains to be seen.

The rape allegation against Julian Assange, explained ~ The story of his asylum and arrest is about more than WikiLeaks.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/4/12/18306901/julian-assange-arrest-wikileaks-rape-sweden-embass...

If Sweden and the US both seek extradition, it would likely be up to the UK to decide, Ashley Deeks, a law professor at the University of Virginia with expertise in extradition, told Vox.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now saying he "knows nothing about Wikileaks" after once saying, " I love w

Message 2 of 11

Even the small tv stations keep old footage of Trump saying WikiLeaks. They track every lie and untruth. Report say 50 times. Oh caught again.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

HMMM,   ignoble donald supporters seem to have vanished, when the lies of donald are so blatant that even they have no defense?.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Can we see a replay?

Must be a memory thing.  It sometimes happens with advanced age.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1992-mad-magazine-trump/https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1992-mad...

Sam Viviano and Mike Snider created the 1992 Trump cartoon for Mad, which was published on page 26 of issue 3315. The Trump cartoon only made up a small portion of the “When Should We Believe…?” page, which featured various politicians, musicians, reporters, and other public figures giving contradictory statements.

Here is how the comic was introduced in 1992:

Sometimes people lie. Sometimes people tell the truth. But sometimes, people lie and tell the truth on the same subject at different times! (Like, for example, BEFORE and AFTER an election!) So, the question we out to be asking about these people is not the usual “Why should we believe,” but rather…. WHEN SHOULD WE BELIEVE…?

The world is absolutely certain now the answer is ~ Never.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Trump is telling yet another lie. That's what he is supposed to do because he is a liar. Simple, isn't it?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Tom 5678: 

Trump now saying he "knows nothing about Wikileaks"

Right. That's as believable as this dog not knowing who made the mess.

Smiley Happy

Image result for guilty dog
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

It's possible he didn't know this was coming down in London. He apparently didn't know the arrest of Huawei CEO Meng in Canada was going down while he was having dinner with Xi Jinping.

It didn't seem like he knew what was about to happen when he arrived in Russia to have a conference with Putin. Supposedly Rosenstein let him know about the Russian indictments not much before it happened.

Or maybe, he was informed about Assange, but he was just not paying attention when he was briefed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Trump has been speaking mainly to his fan base who hasn't and still today do not care if he lies or reverses any   statement he made before.     

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Sure, trump is such a credible, reliable source that we should believe him without question?...that’s if you would  believe someone who lies and distorts reality several times a day. 

How can he even possibly state that he knows nothing about wikileaks!

forget about your taxes too donnie

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors