Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 61 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Trump is a despicable human being who's doing his best to destroy our intelligence agencies, the press, the Justice Dept. and the FBI. Incredibly, his cult members cannot see what's obvious to everyone with a brain.

Does that mean that you approve of the use of government agencies for partisan purposes? And specifically, do you approve of placing a spy in the campaign organization of the other Party?

I realize that conservatives do not like to read (right Donald?) but someone should point out to them that when one campaign is cooperating with the Russians, investigating them is not partisan.  It is survival of the country.   

This has nothing to do with what you "realize" about Conservatives. It has to do with whether or not you approve of having a campaign spied on by federal agencies for partisan purposes.

One problem with your theory. It was NOT partisan. Offer proof.

the words of Brennan, Strzok, Clapper, need more? it happened under the obama administration, need more? the actions of lois lerner, need more?

In other words, it is just something you are spouting to excuse the possibly illegal actions of Trump.

If the investigation was for partisan purposes why wasn't anything released about it until after the election? Based upon the actions of the FBI it would seem that any partisan activity was in support of Trump instead of against him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - And - are any of those indictments related to Russian collusion?

Special Counsel filed a Statment with the court yesterday.  The work that provided "those indictments" is not yet completed.  He cannot have stressed that enough and they are related, entertwined, part of, emeshed with, supportive of, further indictments not ready for public knowledge.  His office does not leak ongoing processes, he does not share tidbits of this subject, that topic, who-what-where-when.  The (enevitable) final curtain will come down when this story's last chapter is completed.

Sounds like a "no". So maybe posters can stop the rants about the indictments, etc.

Every indictment and guilty plea is about Russia Collusion, as this is all one large criminal enterprise being run by Trump and his cronies. How so?

Russia bought and paid for Trump to be elected President just as they tried before in 1960, and 1964 only they failed then and it was reported.

Obama said that didn't happen. Are you calling him a liar? If so, that would make you a racist to some.

You said bye bye to me and told me would would not post to me. Yet you are. You are asking me questions again but will not answer mine. Stick to your bye bye, and you are calling me names which is against the TOS.

Yep, I thought you might have a problem with that Obama statement.

As to "name calling" - read it again with specific reference to the words "to some".

You just can not resist. You said bye bye, but keep trying. It reminds me of our cat she just can not resist climbing in the closet when to door is open, but she knows she should not.

Sorry, I just can't see the connection between you thinking Obama lied and being in or out of the closet.

You said bye bye now you must follow what you said.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 186

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What is Boca?

Boca Raton, FL.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 64 of 186

What is Boca?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 186

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I had not heard that. Can you specify which Fox show it was on?"

It's the same show you watch every day.

Sunnovagun, I've had the feeling that someone had been peeking into my windows lately. Now I know I'm not paranoid - it's you.

Do me a favor, please tell 321 that when you are playing peek-a-boo, you are not in Boca.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 186

"I had not heard that. Can you specify which Fox show it was on?"

It's the same show you watch every day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 186

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Special Counsel filed a Statment with the court yesterday.  The work that provided "those indictments" is not yet completed.  He cannot have stressed that enough and they are related, entertwined, part of, emeshed with, supportive of, further indictments not ready for public knowledge.  His office does not leak ongoing processes, he does not share tidbits of this subject, that topic, who-what-where-when.  The (enevitable) final curtain will come down when this story's last chapter is completed.

Sounds like a "no". So maybe posters can stop the rants about the indictments, etc.

Every indictment and guilty plea is about Russia Collusion, as this is all one large criminal enterprise being run by Trump and his cronies. How so?

Russia bought and paid for Trump to be elected President just as they tried before in 1960, and 1964 only they failed then and it was reported.

Obama said that didn't happen. Are you calling him a liar? If so, that would make you a racist to some.

You said bye bye to me and told me would would not post to me. Yet you are. You are asking me questions again but will not answer mine. Stick to your bye bye, and you are calling me names which is against the TOS.

As to "name calling" - read it again with specific reference to the words "to some".

You just can not resist. You said bye bye, but keep trying. It reminds me of our cat she just can not resist climbing in the closet when to door is open, but she knows she should not.

Sorry, I just can't see the connection between you thinking Obama lied and being in or out of the closet.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 186

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Did you hear the latest on Fox? The FBI solicited Martians to work undercover in the Trump Campaign as surrogate spies. Since it's on Fox, it must be true.

I had not heard that. Can you specify which Fox show it was on?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 186

Did you hear the latest on Fox? The FBI solicited Martians to work undercover in the Trump Campaign as surrogate spies. Since it's on Fox, it must be true.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors