Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 101 of 186

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Trump is a despicable human being who's doing his best to destroy our intelligence agencies, the press, the Justice Dept. and the FBI. Incredibly, his cult members cannot see what's obvious to everyone with a brain.

Does that mean that you approve of the use of government agencies for partisan purposes? And specifically, do you approve of placing a spy in the campaign organization of the other Party?

I realize that conservatives do not like to read (right Donald?) but someone should point out to them that when one campaign is cooperating with the Russians, investigating them is not partisan.  It is survival of the country.   

This has nothing to do with what you "realize" about Conservatives. It has to do with whether or not you approve of having a campaign spied on by federal agencies for partisan purposes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 186

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Trump is a despicable human being who's doing his best to destroy our intelligence agencies, the press, the Justice Dept. and the FBI. Incredibly, his cult members cannot see what's obvious to everyone with a brain.

Does that mean that you approve of the use of government agencies for partisan purposes? And specifically, do you approve of placing a spy in the campaign organization of the other Party?

I realize that conservatives do not like to read (right Donald?) but someone should point out to them that when one campaign is cooperating with the Russians, investigating them is not partisan.  It is survival of the country.   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 186

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 104 of 186

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 186

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

This is the part of the Trump guilty plea process where he says (Yeah, I did it but) "They set me up!!"

The next step is "I take the fifth". 

I have not heard, "Yeah, I did it" with regard to anything illegal. Can you offer a source for that?

Still waiting on the Mueller investigation for the evidence. You know those prosecutors, they like to have their cases all packaged up before they make the president do the "perp walk". 

It seems your "Yeah, I did it" is not factual just hopeful anticipation.

That is the assumed reason Trump is all bent out of shape because the FBI talked to his campaign staff.  After all, it  was Trump who pointed out only guilty people take the fifth. 

Or possibly he (like me) as an American is "bent out of shape" over the politicization of government agencies for partisan purposes.

Quite so - trump's politicization of government agencies for un-American, scurrilously and unspeakably vile partisan purposes is indeed something to get "bent out of shape" about...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 186

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

This is the part of the Trump guilty plea process where he says (Yeah, I did it but) "They set me up!!"

I have not heard, "Yeah, I did it" with regard to anything illegal. Can you offer a source for that?

Still waiting on the Mueller investigation for the evidence. You know those prosecutors, they like to have their cases all packaged up before they make the president do the "perp walk". 

That is the assumed reason Trump is all bent out of shape because the FBI talked to his campaign staff.  After all, it  was Trump who pointed out only guilty people take the fifth. 

Or possibly he (like me) as an American is "bent out of shape" over the politicization of government agencies for partisan purposes.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 186

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 186

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 186

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 186

What amazes me the most is the lack of stones of both  Democrats and Republicans in the House and Senate that are incapable of saying enough is enough./ 
That are willing to destroy this Democracy that is becoming more fragile than ever and they do nothing. they don't stand up. they simply accept.
There isl  a night vigil by some Evangelists tonight I guess at the WH  that will try to tell their followers the state of our morality in this country by our high officials. so perhaps some of them have decided that haivng flexible morals is not the way to go.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors