Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 181 of 186

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/trump-accuses-feds-of-planting-spy-in-his-campaign/

The New York Times reported separately this week that at least one government informant met several times with Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, both former foreign policy advisers on Trump’s Republican campaign.

George and Flynn both have plead guilty of lying to the FBI.  Page, in it up to his eyeballs has skated.  I think he was/is a double agent.  So sure of himself.  It makes total sense to me that a "government informant" was working to find out what was up with all the Russian influence surrounding dt.

The problem dt has is as usual, all about himself, his survival.  Kind of funny he's never accused Putin of any influence, spying or otherwise.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 182 of 186
One thing the wingers fail to mention about all this, you know..the NO COLLUSION line, overstepping his bounds because they dont wanst their buddies found out etc. CARTE PAGER HAS PLEAD GUILTY TO CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE US. Bigly best brain genius had this guy on Staff. DON JR admitted he was eager to be in a conspiracy.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 183 of 186

Just another talking from the wrong end liddle donnie lie...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 184 of 186

Nothing like a unhinged lawyer helping an unhinged President try and I say try to convince the Country he is NOT guilty of everything that seems to be coming true. And on top of that all the crap he is doing to the is Great Country and no one is stopping him. I think they have all gone mad down there in Washington. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 185 of 186

Tom5678:   and then Guiliani saying he has "heard" there was an "informant" in the campaign but of course he has no proof. Geez.

Agreed.....geez. I have heard Bigfoot is real and the moon landing was faked. Thank goodness I know it's nonsense, but some folks are prone to believing what they "hear".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 186 of 186

I admit, this is pretty good. It's somewhat original. I am surprised he hasn't claimed this yet. But it is good for a laugh I think. Further evidence Trump is slowly becoming unhinged.....and then Guiliani saying he has "heard" there was an "informant" in the campaign but of course he has no proof. Geez.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-claims-justice-dept-put-spy-his-campaign-try-fra...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors