Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 1 of 186

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking—I will remind you of the analysis of the experts with regard to trump supporters. “Under educated, easily manipulated, gullible, and racist”. The analysts didn’t mention delusional, but that has become monumentally obvious.

Enough said!?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Got it - you do not like President Trump and feel superior to his supporters. However, about the corruption of federal agencies for partisan purposes - any thoughts?

I do think that Trump should stop using federal agencies for partisan purposes. Do you?

Seems like quite a change of topic, but what are you talking about?

If you are unwilling to see how Trump is attempting to use multiple government to protect himself quit whining about the claim that the federal agencies are being used for partisan purposes.

.......for example???

You are the one who changed the topic with your bogus claim that Obama corrupted federal agencies for partisan purposes. If you don’t like being called out for your lies, stop posting them.

No change in topic - it is the topic.

No, it is your attempt to cover for Trump.

Take a peek at the topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 186
@rk9152 wrote:
@Cirice wrote:
@rk9152 wrote:

That is not the topic - it is a "source" placed in the campaign for partisan purposes. Let's remember, Obama had the intelligence reports and stated that the Russians had not effected the outcome of the elections.

There is not a shred of truth in your entire comment.

Are you saying that the intelligence agencies did not report to Obama or that Obama did not say that the Russians could not effect the outcome of the elections. Let me know which "shred" is giving you the most trouble.

Obama and Trump both received intelligence briefings. I recall that it was Trump who said the hacking did not affect election results, not Obama.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking—I will remind you of the analysis of the experts with regard to trump supporters. “Under educated, easily manipulated, gullible, and racist”. The analysts didn’t mention delusional, but that has become monumentally obvious.

Enough said!?

Got it - you do not like President Trump and feel superior to his supporters. However, about the corruption of federal agencies for partisan purposes - any thoughts?

I do think that Trump should stop using federal agencies for partisan purposes. Do you?

If you are unwilling to see how Trump is attempting to use multiple government to protect himself quit whining about the claim that the federal agencies are being used for partisan purposes.

.......for example???

You are the one who changed the topic with your bogus claim that Obama corrupted federal agencies for partisan purposes. If you don’t like being called out for your lies, stop posting them.

No, it is your attempt to cover for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 186

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Enough said!?

.......for example???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 186

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Did you not notice "It didn't happen" to "It might have happened but it was a favor for Trump". Then there is the "spy" vs "source" vs "informant" game.

Nope, that is just something you added.

Just to clarify - are you saying that you have not heard any Dem say that it was actually a favor for Trump?

No I have not.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/22/clapper_trump_should_be_happy_that_the_fbi_was_sp...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Enough said!?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Did you not notice "It didn't happen" to "It might have happened but it was a favor for Trump". Then there is the "spy" vs "source" vs "informant" game.

Nope, that is just something you added.

Just to clarify - are you saying that you have not heard any Dem say that it was actually a favor for Trump?

No I have not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 186

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And yes, the Party line, "They were helping Trump". But when you think about it, if they were helping him, don't you suppose they would have told him?

What makes you think Trump didn't know the Russians were helping him?

That is not the topic - it is a "source" placed in the campaign for partisan purposes. Let's remember, Obama had the intelligence reports and stated that the Russians had not effected the outcome of the elections.

There is not a shred of truth in your entire comment.

Are you saying that the intelligence agencies did not report to Obama or that Obama did not say that the Russians could not effect the outcome of the elections. Let me know which "shred" is giving you the most trouble.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 9 of 186

Trump Cult members believe there was a spy in the Trump camaign, so there's no form of logic or intelligence which can convince them that was not true.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 186

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Enough said!?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors