Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 31 of 186

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And yes, the Party line, "They were helping Trump". But when you think about it, if they were helping him, don't you suppose they would have told him?

What makes you think Trump didn't know the Russians were helping him?

That is not the topic - it is a "source" placed in the campaign for partisan purposes. Let's remember, Obama had the intelligence reports and stated that the Russians had not effected the outcome of the elections.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 186

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One can never expect a Trump Cult member to read what is written and absorb the clear meaning of a paragraph. 

RK said, "As to you last para, it seems to indicate  you think the Obama Administration did place a "source" in the Trump campaign "

No RK. He's changing the subject and meaning of someone else's post, as he does so often. I did not say that, but RK shouldn't allow facts to confuse him since he never relies on factual data.

rk did say "seems to indicate". So, maybe you can clarify - do YOU think that Obama had a "source" placed inside the Trump campaign?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 186

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Obama said that didn't happen. Are you calling him a liar? If so, that would make you a racist to some.

You said bye bye to me and told me would would not post to me. Yet you are. You are asking me questions again but will not answer mine. Stick to your bye bye, and you are calling me names which is against the TOS.

Yep, I thought you might have a problem with that Obama statement.

As to "name calling" - read it again with specific reference to the words "to some".

You just can not resist. You said bye bye, but keep trying. It reminds me of our cat she just can not resist climbing in the closet when to door is open, but she knows she should not.

Sorry, I just can't see the connection between you thinking Obama lied and being in or out of the closet.

You said bye bye now you must follow what you said.

I suspected you would have to dodge rather than deal with your words. Suspicion confirmed!!!!

You said bye bye so why are you posting to me? Far right proving again the the experts tell us about them.

Interesting!! Who are the experts that tell "us" that Conservatives are capable of discussing issues on an intellectual level while those to the left have to resort yo double-talk, games, and dodging.

You said bye bye but now you seem to say you did not tell the truth when you said that. Our far right just can not stand to be ignored. Well it is easy for us thinking people to do that as we do not spend all our time trying to make our selves look good by talking, we make our selves look good by what we do. We do not steal children from mothers at the border and move them across the country. The far right SS (Ice) does.

Many words - no meaning. Back to the issue raised above - Obama said that the Russians did not effect the outcome of our elections (and he was the guy with all the intelligence agencies info). So, was he wrong?

What is the far right SS (Ice)??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 186

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Does that mean you think the Obama Administration did place a "source" in the Trump campaign but that's O.K. because...."

How silly can the questions become? Obviously he watches Fox because that's the kind of trash Fox promotes. For those who are thinking, the Obama Administration can't place anything inside the Trump campaign. In addition, they would have to be pretty stupid and/or desperate to even try something so dumb.

But let's examine what's realistically possible. The FBI may have developed a "confidential source" inside the campaign. This is SOP in law enforcement and perfectly legal and proper.

We don't know if that happened, so let me emphasize the word "may".

Had you read carefully, you would have noticed the words, "Does that mean you think..." - nothing there about Fox which seems to obsess the left.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 186

So, trump claiming that he was spied on during the campaign. A spy 

planted by the FBI and DOJ. Will this have the same impact as a paper towel floating quietly to the floor? Same as the Obama wiretap on trump tower. The nunes report.

The house intelligence comm finding

no evidence (not looking for it). Largest crowd ever. Biggest electoral victory ever. 3 mill illegal voters. Giving himself a 10 in Puerto Rico. Should have been man of the year in Time. Should receive the Nobel according to himself. Has accomplished more in his first year than any president ever. Support / against healthcare. Support / against DACA. Claims tax cuts benefit the middle class, no wealthy people will 

benefit. Tax returns are being audited. Anyone notice any trends

here!

What really needs to be investigated is trump claiming he is really smart, 

while it seems that he thinks that the rest of us are idiots...neither claim has any basis.

frosty spies

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 186

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.07.26 PM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 186

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And yes, the Party line, "They were helping Trump". But when you think about it, if they were helping him, don't you suppose they would have told him?

Of course trump was fully aware of the fact that the Russians were using trolls, bots and hired fox liars to help him.

Both trump and his supporters will lie - because that's a considerable portion of what both trump and a great many of his supporters have always been all about...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 186

rk - he had the small politicized elements of the bureaucracy to work with and knew he would have the Dems and MSM to come up with various defenses.

"various defenses"  ha ha ha lol

Image result for cartoon crazy person

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 186

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump now claims DOJ put a spy in his campaign to frame him.......

Message 40 of 186

One can never expect a Trump Cult member to read what is written and absorb the clear meaning of a paragraph. 

RK said, "As to you last para, it seems to indicate  you think the Obama Administration did place a "source" in the Trump campaign "

No RK. He's changing the subject and meaning of someone else's post, as he does so often. I did not say that, but RK shouldn't allow facts to confuse him since he never relies on factual data.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors