Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
87
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

87 Views
Message 1 of 41


@rk9152 wrote:



If you truly want to "get this straight", you'll have to understand the ignobelers do not love taking children from their mothers.

 

trump lies - trump supporting ignobelers lie - both to support trump - and to attempt to disguise their moral turpitude as well as their ethical bankruptcy...

 

That's been widely recognized for quite some time now...

 

What's the trump supporter lie du jour?




44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
87
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
93
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

93 Views
Message 2 of 41

@afisher wrote:

   So, let's get this straight.   The ignoblers love taking away children from their mothers for misdemeanor charges and then sell them off to families as slaves.    Is that the religious heart of the Republicans - slavery is back and they are embracing it.   https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/immigrant-mom-loses-effort-regain-son-us-parents/story?id=16803067

 

    The excuses by the ignoblers are just that, apparently they are embarrassed to admit that they endorse slavery.    Is that in their "bible" somewhere....surely it is because Jeff says all sorts of stuff saying it is coming from the "bible" and none of the ignoblers blinked an eye.

 

    Now they are attempting to say that slavery is the only option because of the time frame in the Flores case.   

    Now the donald is supposedly being a humanitarian because he wants to house the families in prison camps on military bases.

 

     These ignoblers are either stupid or trolls, hiding behind whatever excuse they can find...in the name of authoritarian politics - which apparently give them a thrill down their leg.     


If you truly want to "get this straight", you'll have to understand the ignobelers do not love taking children from their mothers.

 

Once you are able to deal with that, a discussion on the border situation might be possible.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
93
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
94
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

94 Views
Message 3 of 41

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Well here you see the far right enablers prove the experts correct again about them. After 20 days pass the children must be freed per 9th Circuit. You do not even understand that. Read his post and you can see why one of the traits of the far right enablers is uneducated.  Now once again they stole the children from the parents when caught and placed them in a children's shelter which is not covered by the 9th circuit, and they can be kept there till 21. Now all can see why it takes uneducated far right enablers to help make Trump the dictator he is, just like the far right Germans did for Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

 

If circumstances are such that the parent will be contained over 20 days, they child is handled separately. Are you calling the 9th dictators or Nazis?


 


You said bye bye and that means no posting, but here is what I mean. I am calling the far right enablers Nazis who put Dictator Trump in Power. Now no posting from you to me until you tell me that you made a mistake on bye bye, and want to be forgiven.


I frankly can't see how that relates to complying with Court decisions makes one a Nazi or Dictator. But then, I'm just an ignobeler.


Bye bye  bye means by by. For all others: See how little the far right enablers know about the subject. As we thinking people  know Dictator Trump separated the children to get around the court order. We heard today from the Director of the center holding the kids that this entire problem was the fault of the Trump policy which was unneeded, poorly planned and never should have been done. The US is better than that.


You sure do put up a lot of posts to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.

 

I agree with "we" that there is a better way of doing it. However the President must comply with the ruling of the 9th Circuit.


I do answer when some one out and out lies. The 9th circuit has nothing to do with what happened.


They ruled that kids could not be held more than 20 days. That is the truth. So, what "lie" are you accusing me of?


Here we go again. My answer to you was true. You have no understanding the the subject. The court ruling was years ago and never presented a problem until Trump ordered it be defied and to do that he had them steal the kids on day one. Now you said bye bye and I have wasted enough time on you explaining this again for about the 8 th time so stick by your bye bye. 


I am not aware of the limit on judicial decisions, can you define that?

 

As to President Trump, he didn't defy the ruling, he enforced it.

 

Under the circumstances, it is probably best that you run away - you have no facts to defend your position.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
94
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
107
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

107 Views
Message 4 of 41

@afisher wrote:

   So, let's get this straight.   The ignoblers love taking away children from their mothers for misdemeanor charges and then sell them off to families as slaves.    Is that the religious heart of the Republicans - slavery is back and they are embracing it.   https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/immigrant-mom-loses-effort-regain-son-us-parents/story?id=16803067

 

    The excuses by the ignoblers are just that, apparently they are embarrassed to admit that they endorse slavery.    Is that in their "bible" somewhere....surely it is because Jeff says all sorts of stuff saying it is coming from the "bible" and none of the ignoblers blinked an eye.

 

    Now they are attempting to say that slavery is the only option because of the time frame in the Flores case.   

    Now the donald is supposedly being a humanitarian because he wants to house the families in prison camps on military bases.

 

     These ignoblers are either stupid or trolls, hiding behind whatever excuse they can find...in the name of authoritarian politics - which apparently give them a thrill down their leg.     


That pretty much sums it up afisher. Just add in the fact Der Trumper arranged for the kids to be held by unregulated, unlicensed private contractors for $750/kid/day, which is because GOPers could not negotiate any better deal (true, but tragic all the same) for the IMMEDIATE influx of infants and children into a detention mode caused entirely by Der Trumper knowing his base hates immigrants and does not know the difference between the 32-year-old MS-13 hitman and a 9-month-old little girl and demands both be treated the same. It's that knowledge, which can be confirmed by reading the RW replys on the immigration topic, that is most disturbing. They really are DEPLORABLE.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
107
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
112
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

112 Views
Message 5 of 41

   So, let's get this straight.   The ignoblers love taking away children from their mothers for misdemeanor charges and then sell them off to families as slaves.    Is that the religious heart of the Republicans - slavery is back and they are embracing it.   https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/immigrant-mom-loses-effort-regain-son-us-parents/story?id=16803067

 

    The excuses by the ignoblers are just that, apparently they are embarrassed to admit that they endorse slavery.    Is that in their "bible" somewhere....surely it is because Jeff says all sorts of stuff saying it is coming from the "bible" and none of the ignoblers blinked an eye.

 

    Now they are attempting to say that slavery is the only option because of the time frame in the Flores case.   

    Now the donald is supposedly being a humanitarian because he wants to house the families in prison camps on military bases.

 

     These ignoblers are either stupid or trolls, hiding behind whatever excuse they can find...in the name of authoritarian politics - which apparently give them a thrill down their leg.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
112
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

123 Views
Message 6 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Well here you see the far right enablers prove the experts correct again about them. After 20 days pass the children must be freed per 9th Circuit. You do not even understand that. Read his post and you can see why one of the traits of the far right enablers is uneducated.  Now once again they stole the children from the parents when caught and placed them in a children's shelter which is not covered by the 9th circuit, and they can be kept there till 21. Now all can see why it takes uneducated far right enablers to help make Trump the dictator he is, just like the far right Germans did for Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

 

If circumstances are such that the parent will be contained over 20 days, they child is handled separately. Are you calling the 9th dictators or Nazis?


 


You said bye bye and that means no posting, but here is what I mean. I am calling the far right enablers Nazis who put Dictator Trump in Power. Now no posting from you to me until you tell me that you made a mistake on bye bye, and want to be forgiven.


I frankly can't see how that relates to complying with Court decisions makes one a Nazi or Dictator. But then, I'm just an ignobeler.


Bye bye  bye means by by. For all others: See how little the far right enablers know about the subject. As we thinking people  know Dictator Trump separated the children to get around the court order. We heard today from the Director of the center holding the kids that this entire problem was the fault of the Trump policy which was unneeded, poorly planned and never should have been done. The US is better than that.


You sure do put up a lot of posts to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.

 

I agree with "we" that there is a better way of doing it. However the President must comply with the ruling of the 9th Circuit.


I do answer when some one out and out lies. The 9th circuit has nothing to do with what happened.


They ruled that kids could not be held more than 20 days. That is the truth. So, what "lie" are you accusing me of?


Here we go again. My answer to you was true. You have no understanding the the subject. The court ruling was years ago and never presented a problem until Trump ordered it be defied and to do that he had them steal the kids on day one. Now you said bye bye and I have wasted enough time on you explaining this again for about the 8 th time so stick by your bye bye. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
131
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

131 Views
Message 7 of 41

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Well here you see the far right enablers prove the experts correct again about them. After 20 days pass the children must be freed per 9th Circuit. You do not even understand that. Read his post and you can see why one of the traits of the far right enablers is uneducated.  Now once again they stole the children from the parents when caught and placed them in a children's shelter which is not covered by the 9th circuit, and they can be kept there till 21. Now all can see why it takes uneducated far right enablers to help make Trump the dictator he is, just like the far right Germans did for Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

 

If circumstances are such that the parent will be contained over 20 days, they child is handled separately. Are you calling the 9th dictators or Nazis?


 


You said bye bye and that means no posting, but here is what I mean. I am calling the far right enablers Nazis who put Dictator Trump in Power. Now no posting from you to me until you tell me that you made a mistake on bye bye, and want to be forgiven.


I frankly can't see how that relates to complying with Court decisions makes one a Nazi or Dictator. But then, I'm just an ignobeler.


Bye bye  bye means by by. For all others: See how little the far right enablers know about the subject. As we thinking people  know Dictator Trump separated the children to get around the court order. We heard today from the Director of the center holding the kids that this entire problem was the fault of the Trump policy which was unneeded, poorly planned and never should have been done. The US is better than that.


You sure do put up a lot of posts to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.

 

I agree with "we" that there is a better way of doing it. However the President must comply with the ruling of the 9th Circuit.


I do answer when some one out and out lies. The 9th circuit has nothing to do with what happened.


They ruled that kids could not be held more than 20 days. That is the truth. So, what "lie" are you accusing me of?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
131
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

142 Views
Message 8 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Well here you see the far right enablers prove the experts correct again about them. After 20 days pass the children must be freed per 9th Circuit. You do not even understand that. Read his post and you can see why one of the traits of the far right enablers is uneducated.  Now once again they stole the children from the parents when caught and placed them in a children's shelter which is not covered by the 9th circuit, and they can be kept there till 21. Now all can see why it takes uneducated far right enablers to help make Trump the dictator he is, just like the far right Germans did for Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

 

If circumstances are such that the parent will be contained over 20 days, they child is handled separately. Are you calling the 9th dictators or Nazis?


 


You said bye bye and that means no posting, but here is what I mean. I am calling the far right enablers Nazis who put Dictator Trump in Power. Now no posting from you to me until you tell me that you made a mistake on bye bye, and want to be forgiven.


I frankly can't see how that relates to complying with Court decisions makes one a Nazi or Dictator. But then, I'm just an ignobeler.


Bye bye  bye means by by. For all others: See how little the far right enablers know about the subject. As we thinking people  know Dictator Trump separated the children to get around the court order. We heard today from the Director of the center holding the kids that this entire problem was the fault of the Trump policy which was unneeded, poorly planned and never should have been done. The US is better than that.


You sure do put up a lot of posts to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.

 

I agree with "we" that there is a better way of doing it. However the President must comply with the ruling of the 9th Circuit.


I do answer when some one out and out lies. The 9th circuit has nothing to do with what happened.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

149 Views
Message 9 of 41

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Well here you see the far right enablers prove the experts correct again about them. After 20 days pass the children must be freed per 9th Circuit. You do not even understand that. Read his post and you can see why one of the traits of the far right enablers is uneducated.  Now once again they stole the children from the parents when caught and placed them in a children's shelter which is not covered by the 9th circuit, and they can be kept there till 21. Now all can see why it takes uneducated far right enablers to help make Trump the dictator he is, just like the far right Germans did for Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

 

If circumstances are such that the parent will be contained over 20 days, they child is handled separately. Are you calling the 9th dictators or Nazis?


 


You said bye bye and that means no posting, but here is what I mean. I am calling the far right enablers Nazis who put Dictator Trump in Power. Now no posting from you to me until you tell me that you made a mistake on bye bye, and want to be forgiven.


I frankly can't see how that relates to complying with Court decisions makes one a Nazi or Dictator. But then, I'm just an ignobeler.


Bye bye  bye means by by. For all others: See how little the far right enablers know about the subject. As we thinking people  know Dictator Trump separated the children to get around the court order. We heard today from the Director of the center holding the kids that this entire problem was the fault of the Trump policy which was unneeded, poorly planned and never should have been done. The US is better than that.


You sure do put up a lot of posts to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.

 

I agree with "we" that there is a better way of doing it. However the President must comply with the ruling of the 9th Circuit.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

172 Views
Message 10 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Well here you see the far right enablers prove the experts correct again about them. After 20 days pass the children must be freed per 9th Circuit. You do not even understand that. Read his post and you can see why one of the traits of the far right enablers is uneducated.  Now once again they stole the children from the parents when caught and placed them in a children's shelter which is not covered by the 9th circuit, and they can be kept there till 21. Now all can see why it takes uneducated far right enablers to help make Trump the dictator he is, just like the far right Germans did for Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

 

If circumstances are such that the parent will be contained over 20 days, they child is handled separately. Are you calling the 9th dictators or Nazis?


 


You said bye bye and that means no posting, but here is what I mean. I am calling the far right enablers Nazis who put Dictator Trump in Power. Now no posting from you to me until you tell me that you made a mistake on bye bye, and want to be forgiven.


I frankly can't see how that relates to complying with Court decisions makes one a Nazi or Dictator. But then, I'm just an ignobeler.


Bye bye  bye means by by. For all others: See how little the far right enablers know about the subject. As we thinking people  know Dictator Trump separated the children to get around the court order. We heard today from the Director of the center holding the kids that this entire problem was the fault of the Trump policy which was unneeded, poorly planned and never should have been done. The US is better than that.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views