From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump never intended to reunite the families

Message 31 of 41

Look whatever you all want to argue about, the real issue is that  his policy  failed miserably. just like the Muslim Ban.

Whether he intended or not is really not the issue the issue is that he blew it badly and it will cost him

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 41

@gruffstuff wrote:

Overlooked in all the bad-mouthing of the President is the fact that a minor cannot be confined for more than 20 days per the 9th Circuit.

Then keep the families together and house them on military bases until they're processed.

That is what we used to do.

Not permitted by the 9th Circuit.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 41

Overlooked in all the bad-mouthing of the President is the fact that a minor cannot be confined for more than 20 days per the 9th Circuit.

Then keep the families together and house them on military bases until they're processed.

That is what we used to do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 41

Overlooked in all the bad-mouthing of the President is the fact that a minor cannot be confined for more than 20 days per the 9th Circuit. That is the reason for trying to keep the illegals with the children they brought - a way to have the adults turned loose.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 41

Yes the tents are being  built tonight.  I know because I am watching the service personnels 🐶.  8 tonight.  Our group was asked to help watch 50 🐶  in New Jersey . Other state's have deployed personal as well.  Great thing is tomorrow,  all of us dogs included are going to the marchs.  The Veterans even asked us to attend. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 41

They have a secret NAVY plan to carry out an order from the President to build detention camps over a number of the western states. Texas, AL, CA, **bleep** are some. The camps will all be built on Navy property like at Camp Pendulum CA, and in SF area. It total these camps will be able to hold over 100,000 people. Now we were told by  the Dictator he asked the military to house 20,000 of the people who crossed the border. What are the other 80,000 spaces for. Could we see the first US Concentration Camps being built. That is what Dictators do.

When I drove to SD this Feb I posted in here of seeing a so called prison in the desert of **bleep** which seemed like a camp. Really different from any Prison I had ever seen before. Posted about it in here and said it looked like a modern Consternation Camp. Well when I saw what they have the kids housed in I got my answer. It looks the same from the air as what I saw in **bleep** from the ground. I have a feeling what is being built to house 100,000 people will look the same also.

Who is paying for this. The military and that is how no sees the cost item on the normal budget of the group who work the border.

I say again the Dictatorship is arriving, and if Trump is not stopped in Nov. there is a good chance he never will be, and there could be fewer people on here. It happened in Germany, Iraq and quite a few other countries. Do not vote for anyone with an R behind their name in NOV. Follow George Will.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 41

I just  picked up 3dogs from the veterans,  Seals and Rangers  sent to build a tent city somewhere to house the children.  The veterans are saying The Commander  and Chief is number than a trout. Hell,  if the veterans dogs had poseable  thumbs they would help me out with the house work. What  a waste of time and money. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 41
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of, Why is he paying all this money to keep these children away from their parents and be so cruel? Wasting it and being cruel while he's doing it.

Some one from Social Service and or the Government has to get to these CAGES and see what is going on. My husband said if that was his job as a guard or anything else against these kids and babies, he'd quit. His morals as a Father would not allow him to do that job.
He is the most inhumane person I have ever encountered in my life. If this is what he wanted to do which in itself is cruel, why can't he do it like a human person, and treat them like humans, because that is what they are HUMANS.

Just as human as his 3 kids that are most likely breaking laws like him, his Grand-kids who I hope some day can be so ashamed of him. I know if I was a family member I would be ashamed He can treat HUMANS this way.

Maybe Milania did have a message for The Donald on her Jacket. ????
Now you Republicans can tear this post apart, but he is a mean, cruel man. They are human children and kids, not Democrats. An immigrant like his 2 wives wanting to come to America for a better home for their family.,
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 41

Democratic Congressmen have tried to see what goes on inside the camps where Republicans have concentrated these innocent children, but the camps are "private property" and Republicans agreed to pay the owner $750/day/child WITHOUT providing any minimum care requirements let alone any method of inspecting to see if the minimums were being met. One camp they could get into, but were barred from taking pictures, had NO BEDS with the kids sleeping on the concrete floor. Another had the kids in CAGES built to house large DOGS.

THE ONES OPERATING THE CAMPS SHOULD BE JAILED. THE ONES WHO ALLOWED THEM SHOULD BE DEALT WITH MORE HARSHLY.

If Republicans retain control of Congress, the operators will be given cash bonuses for keeping nosey Democrats out, and the Republican base has adopted the "hate the sin, elect the sinner" approach. So, if you do not want to continue making America Great by abusing children and destroying refugee families

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER. Sitting out elections is no longer an option for any decent human being because the deplorable ones always vote.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 41
@Olderscout66

Well said.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors